The paranoia continues

RoussetsShorts

I urge everyone to click that link and have a look at some of the banners that the Tims had.

Ridic.

'NEVER DEFEATED, ALWAYS CHEATED' and 'PADDY McCOURT'S F****** ARMY'.

I think these people are funny. They make me smile.

I think it's brilliant.

We should do our utmost to feed their paranoia. :whistling:

I was told that they also vandalised one of the walls outside the North Stand at Hampden with the graffiti "Rangers FC Scotlands shame"

Obviously the soap dodgers don't do irony very well.

Hearts of Vladland

I was told that they also vandalised one of the walls outside the North Stand at Hampden with the graffiti "Rangers FC Scotlands shame"

Obviously the soap dodgers don't do irony very well.

Can't beat the irony of some fud on facebook saying 'Hearts fans are the vermin of the earth' after Wednesday game and only a few days before put 'No bloodstained poppy on our hoops' and lyrics from songs slagging dead British soldiers.

jamboinglasgow

I love the hypocrasy of Celtic fans. Lets take their banner that states "No al Calcio Moderno" or "Nay to modern football" which is a line used by Italian Ultras, and their banner shows pac-man eating money. Yet they have got to the position they are because of modern football and the chase of money (Champions league, the idea that they are too big for Scottish football as it doesn't provide enough money.)

Then there is a banner of Che Guevera on the Irish flag. They like to see themselves as the heroic freedom fighters trying to take on the oppressive system of Scottish football, but they are the oppressors, squabbling with the other oppressor whinning how its not fair that they dont get x, y and z decision all the while the minorities around them are hungry and well, oppressed.

Love the F.C.U.K SFA scarf, so now they dont swear on a scarf and use a joke that was maybe funny 10 years ago.

They try to copy Barcelona's slogan of "more than a club" or "M?s que un club" with their brillant slogan "more then just a club."

How much do you bet the guy holding up the banner with the line "We see things they'll never see" (with a picture of the European cup underneath) was not alive when the sight of a Celtic European cup happened.

Celtic fans are so up their own backsides, so falsely political that it just makes you sick. It was like the incrediable sight I saw on Wednesday night, there was a Celtic fan near the Hearts fans with a flag that had an Irish flag on it, a Palestine flag on it, che Guevea picture on it, and about three or four other flags. All this on a single flag, it was like a game of how many political causes I can fit onto one flag. (and not one flag was a Scottish flag.)

I urge everyone to click that link and have a look at some of the banners that the Tims had.

Ridic.

Why have you censored 'fenian' ?

alwaysthereinspirit

Obviously some kind of dig at the government or our troops for being involved there. No one said they were smart. Some of those photos are actually quite disturbing.

Why have you censored 'fenian' ?

To be honest, i have no idea. This board has become so sensitive to anything deemed even the slightliest bit risque.

I have been banned twice within the past few weeks for what i'd term as minor offences, so i felt better not take the risk.

'fenian'. There you go. :thumbsup:

Slightly off topic, but just saw this on Youtube and it's genius.

Quite hard to hear but persevere, there's a few absolute stoaters in there!

Slightly off topic, but just saw this on Youtube and it's genius.

Quite hard to hear but persevere, there's a few absolute stoaters in there!

Classic!

Wtf was the point in the Afghanistan flag at picture 52?

A general lack of knowledge. Usually the great unwashed will support anyone that is considered anti-British (Army) or a terrorist organisation (IRA, PLO, etc). However, in this instance Britain is helping the Afghan government against the Taliban, so flying the Afghanistan flag would be rather silly of them. If Al Qaeda or the Taliban had their own flags I am sure they would have been waved at Hampden yesterday. I suspect they would have been waving Argentinian flags during the Falklands War - numbnuts.

Celtic fans are so up their own backsides, so falsely political that it just makes you sick. It was like the incrediable sight I saw on Wednesday night, there was a Celtic fan near the Hearts fans with a flag that had an Irish flag on it, a Palestine flag on it, che Guevea picture on it, and about three or four other flags. All this on a single flag, it was like a game of how many political causes I can fit onto one flag. (and not one flag was a Scottish flag.)

Insular in the extreme. It's an "Us Against the World" from the sons of the downtrodden. I find their banners quite humorous in a sad sort of a way. I particularly like the "Bobby Sands" banners, maybe they should go on hunger strike until George Peat resigns from the SFA.

ToadKiller Dog

What makes me laugh is that there club chairman is someone most people on the hard left would see as a war criminal . there major shareholder Dermott Desmond made his money in the betting industry and stockbroking .

They should get there own house in order first .

Seems to me they are just pinching stuff from the continent . Dont mind lots of banners and flags at games ,but they should be about the club not some fake support for spourious causes you dont really know anything about .

A general lack of knowledge.

This is spot on....

Talked to a number of Celtic fans about different aspects of Scottish football. Putting them strait and educating them. Their idea's are so pathetic, you only get two responses. One's anger, dirty look or maybe a name call. The others a look of complete bamboozlement. As if their whole world has just crashed between their ears...

jamboinglasgow

Thing which I find funny about Celtic is them singing about "the Celtic way." Yet when you look at a lot of the club its obvious that they just take things from other clubs. The "Celtic Brigade" is just copying Ultras in Italy. They like to pretend to be an anti-facist, trendy left-wing club like St Pauli, they are trying to buy young talent up just like Arsenal, they want to try and play football (but rarely get anywhere near it) like Barcelona, they want to be seen as an Irish club in Scotland, despite at least two other clubs in Scotland who could claim to be (and one often has some Irish symbols on matchday.) Their main anthem is sung by at least two other clubs, their song which is meant to make peoples hair stand up (You'll Never Walk Alone) is sung much better and made more famous by a different club, most of the songs they sing have been copied from European clubs.

So Glasgow Celtic are not unique, they have no identity of their own, only what they can steal.

Thing which I find funny about Celtic is them singing about "the Celtic way." Yet when you look at a lot of the club its obvious that they just take things from other clubs. The "Celtic Brigade" is just copying Ultras in Italy. They like to pretend to be an anti-facist, trendy left-wing club like St Pauli, they are trying to buy young talent up just like Arsenal, they want to try and play football (but rarely get anywhere near it) like Barcelona, they want to be seen as an Irish club in Scotland, despite at least two other clubs in Scotland who could claim to be (and one often has some Irish symbols on matchday.) Their main anthem is sung by at least two other clubs, their song which is meant to make peoples hair stand up (You'll Never Walk Alone) is sung much better and made more famous by a different club, most of the songs they sing have been copied from European clubs.

So Glasgow Celtic are not unique, they have no identity of their own, only what they can steal.

My favourite is the fact they've had to write Afghanistan on the flag so that the other Tic's know what flag it is :rolleyes:

The Treasurer

Ridic.

The paddy mccourt banner poses an interesting question.

It would seem that the use of the "f" word to describe themselves is acceptable yet anyone else using it, whether on a banner or in a song is seen to be committing a sectarian breach of the peace.

Both are describing the same group of people yet one is deemed to be breaking the law, why the double standards?

they are without doubt the most ludicrous football club supporters in the entire world.

absolutely detatched from reality. hopelessly beyond help.

The paddy mccourt banner poses an interesting question.

It would seem that the use of the "f" word to describe themselves is acceptable yet anyone else using it, whether on a banner or in a song is seen to be committing a sectarian breach of the peace.

Both are describing the same group of people yet one is deemed to be breaking the law, why the double standards?

Perhaps they have stolen the "empowerment of taking back our word" idea from the way African Americans did with the N word (not being one, I wont use it).

lost in leith

To be fair, they have been consistent since day 1. They stole their identity from Hibs, and then, even though professionalism was illegal in Scottish football, stole several of Hibs best players by offering financial inducements.

Archived