Obua

steve123

Radioactive Mince

It's one thing having a differing opinion to others and defending your position on whichever side of the fence, but I can't help but wonder if the playing of 'the race card' is a better way to lose the argument than by any means of sensible debating. It's a lot like Godwin's law, eh.

Er, DISGUSTING SCENES

knickerless.jpg

"We don't want to see that kind of thing in the game, Jim."

136700d1251910625-ssn-better-than-qvc-hyping-nothing-jim-white.jpg

"I missed that, Charlie. Was there an offensive comment made?"

knickerless.jpg

"Afraid so, Jim. One supporter called a black Ugandan man 'pish at football'."

136700d1251910625-ssn-better-than-qvc-hyping-nothing-jim-white.jpg

"Shocking, Charlie, just SHOCKING."

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet another post from you accusing people of being racist when they slate your hero Obua. Perhaps people just don't rate him as a football player, sentiments you clearly agree with as you reckon he isn't good enough to make it at HMFC either.

:trippin:

Obua ain't my hero, the guys just come back from injury, makeshift foward. Probably has more skill than most scottish players, all hail scottish footie.

6 or a 7 out of 10 for me. Not bad.

That left midfield role he was playing is probably his best position.

Guest Dipped Flake

Thought he had a good game on Saturday. definately handled Douberry (sp?) better than Kyle in the cup game (althoug Kyle was obviously carrying an injury). He won headers, layed off the ball and helped out in defence too. Still would prefer Kyle in that striker role but can't see anything to slag obua off about based on Saturday, which is what this thread is about.

Teuchterjambo

Thought he had a good game on Saturday. definately handled Douberry (sp?) better than Kyle in the cup game (althoug Kyle was obviously carrying an injury). He won headers, layed off the ball and helped out in defence too. Still would prefer Kyle in that striker role but can't see anything to slag obua off about based on Saturday, which is what this thread is about.

Did anyone happen to notice if he went past anybody with the ball at his feet or have an attempt at goal on Saturday ? these would seem to me to be the sort of attributes that you might think are required from somebody playing in that position - was just wondering as reading this thread it appears that one performance that is above the normal woeful standard nullifies all that has gone on before.

I thought he was barely adequate, which to be fair is miles above his normal standard.

Cannot understand his continued involvement.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I thought he was barely adequate, which to be fair is miles above his normal standard.

Cannot understand his continued involvement.

You may not agree with it but I am pretty sure you can understand it... You do not come across as being stupid IMO.

Archived