Romanov Revolution - Winter range

Pants Shaton

BangkokHearts

KGB Assassin's jacket that looks like. Need the poison tipped brolly to go with it though.

Hero of the Soviet Union range. The guy on his left looks like an old Kremlin stalwart of the seventies.

I do believe that is Pilmar Smith. :ninja:

Can ye imagine any of the other owners/chairmen etc wearing that? Vlad is a cool dude! :lol:

Lynn :ninja:

Vlad definitely looking sharp today :thumbsup: Hopefully we will see more of the Vlad range in the coming weeks. Would love to see his Summer gear too :lol::)

My old man has started to re-live his Beatles day.

He's started to wear some funny stuff for an old boy.

But, I've got to say, Vlad pulls it orf.

Pure Hearts class.

An incredible coat, yet an incredible fashion faux pas - never, never, NEVER try and rock the scarf/coat same colour combo.

The coat - Amazing.

The scarf - It's an accessory, Mr Romanov, an accessory. You've tried to make it part of the coat.

A light charcoal scarf (at darkest) would have set that off a treat like 5 bags of Sports Mixture.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Is that a cravat he's wearing or just a scarf?

The return of The New Romantics :rolleyes:

Good to see Pilmar tucked in there behind him. :thumbsup:

Agree 100% and also pleasing that the rat Robinson is not around much these days!

Agree 100% and also pleasing that the rat Robinson is not around much these days!

sorry bad news bud.the pieman likes to show his brass neck at every home game including today.

sorry bad news bud.the pieman likes to show his brass neck at every home game including today.

I thought as much, exercising his right.....the same right he tried to deprive Wallace & Deans from if I remember right. At least he doesn't seem to be near Vlad anymore - wasn't he trying to hang around as an advisor at one point?? May explain why JJ didn't return sooner!!

Looks uncannily like a member of 5 Star.

"SYSTEM-VLADDIC"

....Ill get my coat. ;)

WorldChampions1902

If you checkout Bravehearts photo thread, you'll see that Robinson was in attendance. Gotta say though, CPR looked like he's lost a bit of weight and didn't look too well.

hearts%20v%20st%20johnstone%20084.JPG

picture courtesy of braveheart

An incredible coat, yet an incredible fashion faux pas - never, never, NEVER try and rock the scarf/coat same colour combo.

The coat - Amazing.

The scarf - It's an accessory, Mr Romanov, an accessory. You've tried to make it part of the coat.

A light charcoal scarf (at darkest) would have set that off a treat like 5 bags of Sports Mixture.

All very well but it should be noted that colour preferences aside, the scarf in question is Herm?s.

Don't know why I'm surprised, the man just oozes style.

Anyone still have that squad pic with him in the middle wearing aviators from a few years back out of interest? :)

All very well but it should be noted that colour preferences aside, the scarf in question is Herm?s.

Don't know why I'm surprised, the man just oozes style.

Anyone still have that squad pic with him in the middle wearing aviators from a few years back out of interest? :)

Don't have that one, but he is the epitome of cool..

1273681137treniruote18.jpg

Nelly Terraces

F *** me, that is the dogs. He oozing style and louche cool there of Hollywood proportions.

I'm starting to totally re-evaluate my wardrobe after this.

The People's Chimp

Have to admire the Herm?s scarf, if only he'd picked up a little maroon/bordeaux number to set off against the jacket.

Is it just me or is there a hint of Daniel Craig as James Bond going on here?? :thumbsup:

Archived