Today i would like us to go 32 points ahead !

Guest vanbasten1874

Carl Weathers

I like the fact we barely take any notice of the points total. I definitely expect Hearts to be above Hibs, every season.

32pts is a huge gap though, and must be commented on.

It would be amazing to finish 50 points ahead of them, & that would probably still flatter them! ?

RoussetsShorts

So when will it be mathematically impossible for the hobos to overtake us :rolleyes:

We should copy this - St Totteringham's Day is the day when Arsenal fans celebrate the fact that Tottenham can no longer catch Arsenal in the League. It is a movable feast, but usually falls in March, April or May. It is the day to collect on bets made by over-optimistic Spurs fans in the close season who think that "this is the year".

St Hiberneringhams day

We should copy this - St Totteringham's Day is the day when Arsenal fans celebrate the fact that Tottenham can no longer catch Arsenal in the League. It is a movable feast, but usually falls in March, April or May. It is the day to collect on bets made by over-optimistic Spurs fans in the close season who think that "this is the year".

St Hiberneringhams day

We could treat it like easter. Instead of letting the kids roll eggs down a hill we could roll a Hobo off a cliff

Guest vanbasten1874

St Hiberneringhams day

That has a certain ring to it and this thread will be bumped come that day ! i like :thumbsup:

St Hiberneringhams day

Thanks for the reminder. thumbsup.gif

We could treat it like easter. Instead of letting the kids roll eggs down a hill we could roll a Hobo off a cliff

This! I'm game! :lol:

Drylaw Hearts

Any stattos out there know the record points total we have finished ahead of them when we have been in the same league?

The gap was 36 points in 1997/98.

Great chance of surpassing that figure this year although the post split fixtures will probably bring them a bit closer.

Great chance of surpassing that figure this year although the post split fixtures will probably bring them a bit closer.

Maybe aye, maybe no...........tongue.gif

Isn't there only 9 games till the split 27pts their 29pts behind so unless they make the top 6 (very unlikely )their feked already. :thumbsup:

1998 "official finish above hibs day" happened on the 21st of Feburary

A 4-2 Hearts win at fir park combined with a 2-1 Rangers win at Easter Road took The gap to 34 with 11 games left

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/199802211.html

The Earliest that it could happen this time is our home game against Dundee United on 19th Feb but that would require 4 wins and 3 losses to happen, More realistic is the 20th when Hib play Saint Mirren

winston churchill

the gap will be bigger this season then.

since this squad is better than 97/98 :lol:

Napoleon  Wilson

clarksonian-smugness-2655.jpg

Im overwhelmed by the Clarkson smugness.

But i tentatively raise you................. The Bale :verysmug:

Archived