Police horse collapses

rubyruby

The Green Brigade are organising an upside down banner that says "We love hoses"

Post of the year ,and it only January Ffs

heartgarfunkel

I think it's shocking, the unbridled mocking on this thread. And it's not much of a tail either. I guess it's inevitable given there's so many hurdles to clear before you can silence the idiots who saddle the extra work on the polis and leave the decent fans as whipping boys.

:ninja:

:cheese:

You really got the bit between your teeth there

There is actually a horse football team but they are not very attractive

to watch as they play a lot of "Hoof Ball" Hoooooooof.....

The Horse should man up, i hope its gona be on half wages for a while for failing whilst on duty, statutory sick pay maybe.

Not to mention Government hoof outs :teehee:

still despite the witty comments pretty sick!

Must be something in the air,someone boffed a lamb down at silverknowes last week. :down:

I'm saving that until I am told I have 7 days left to live :)

Haruki Murakami

Waiting on people on the bus back from parkhead, a celtic fan tried to get wide at the window outside the bus and just as he was about to give his hand gestures a police horse ran right into the back of him :lol:

That's absolutely brilliant! :D

Cheers, it's helped lighten things up after reading about the poor horse that collapsed.

I despise Police horse's the amount of times i have been almost squashed by one at games over the years has made me really hate them!!

Stupid Sexy Flanders

The Green Brigade are organising an upside down banner that says "We love hoses"

Mate that's genius! :rofl:

Archived