Police horse collapses

rubyruby

As the title says a police horse which was part of the crowd control team at the hibs/gers game collapsed after the match,

Sick fans taunted the animal as they walked past,the horse appears to be ok now but it sickens me that people like that can

be so cruel,i wish the horse had kicked them in the head when it got back up.Theres no need for THAT kind of behaviour

towards an animal..makes my blood boil. :down:

That's a full house!

Neds,bigots,bairns attacked and noo horses!

We should just name it Black Wednesday(although somebody might complain about the "black").

:rolleyes:

RoussetsShorts

As the title says a police horse which was part of the crowd control team at the hibs/gers game collapsed after the match,

Sick fans taunted the animal as they walked past,the horse appears to be ok now but it sickens me that people like that can

be so cruel,i wish the horse had kicked them in the head when it got back up.Theres no need for THAT kind of behaviour

The Horse should man up, i hope its gona be on half wages for a while for failing whilst on duty, statutory sick pay maybe. Have you ever tasted Horse, its lovely and almost fat free.

How can you taunt a horse?

They were taking the piss out of it mate.

"Why the long face" sort of thing.

I can see why it collapsed tbh.

I think the wee hun ****s that sung 'neeeeeeeiiiiighbours' to it tipped it for the poor ****.

I usually get my knob out and start waving it around - makes them feel totally inadequate.

Napoleon  Wilson

I hope those responsible for that get the shit beat out of them in the near future.

How exactly would you taunt a horse?

That upsets me much more than the other stuff I've been reading over the last few days about football fans misbehaving. :oldsad:

People being horrible to people is fine, leave the police horses out of it. They're awesome beasts.

How exactly would you taunt a horse?

keep showing it it's nosebag before swiping it away again and shouting GIRUY?

Remnants of Standards

What were they singing?; "you're not neighing anymore"?

Time for a tabloid hit job on these sick fans.

Guest C00l K1d

Waiting on people on the bus back from parkhead, a celtic fan tried to get wide at the window outside the bus and just as he was about to give his hand gestures a police horse ran right into the back of him :lol:

I think we should have a poll to see who sympathises with the poor horse....

....we could get Gallop to do it!

:o (There's probably people who have been banned for less!)

Im glad to report that after a few minutes of sickening abuse, the authorities sought to hide the animal so as to prevent further taunting.

Apparently they used cheese. What type you ask? Why, mascarpone.

This guy did it in style....

'Gay' police horse case dropped

A student who called a mounted policeman's horse "gay" will not be prosecuted, it has been revealed.

But police have stood by their decision to take Sam Brown to court for making "homophobic comments" despite the Crown Prosecution Service dropping the case.

Mr Brown, 21, a student at Oxford University, had said to an officer: "Excuse me, do you realise your horse is gay?"

Police took the case to court after Mr Brown refused to pay a ?80 fine.

Mr Brown, who made the comment during a night out with friends in Oxford after his final exams, was arrested under section 5 of the Public Order Act for making homophobic remarks.

Evidence lacking

His remarks were deemed likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress.

The English Literature graduate, from Belfast, spent the night of 30 May last year in a police cell.

It emerged at Oxford Magistrates' Court on Thursday that the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) had chosen to discontinue the case.

Prosecutor Cariad Eveson-Webb said there was not enough evidence to prove Mr Brown had been disorderly.

Thames Valley Police defended their decision to take the case to court.

A spokesman said: "We present the case to the CPS and the CPS make the decision to proceed or not.

"He made homophobic comments that were deemed offensive to people passing by."

Just in case you tink I'm making it up...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/oxfordshire/4606022.stm

The Old Tolbooth

That's a full house!

Neds,bigots,bairns attacked and noo horses!

We should just name it Black Wednesday(although somebody might complain about the "black").

:rolleyes:

:lol:

Was it wrong to laugh at that? :ninja:

I usually get my knob out and start waving it around - makes them feel totally inadequate.

Were you at Lauriston Farm earlier this week? :unsure:

"As rangers fans were leaving the ground,however "ADMIRAL"the horse slumped to the ground.sick fans "TAUNTED" the animal

chanting"you fell over!" repeatedly as they walked past.(as quoted in the EEN)

Im just glad the horse managed to get up,unlike rangers fans when they fall over.

"As rangers fans were leaving the ground,however "ADMIRAL"the horse slumped to the ground.sick fans "TAUNTED" the animal

chanting"you fell over!" repeatedly as they walked past.(as quoted in the EEN)

Im just glad the horse managed to get up,unlike rangers fans when they fall over.

To be honest, and in all sobriety, if they done/did that, it is TOTALLY unacceptable.

Its the 'repeatedly' bit that gets me.

To be honest, and in all sobriety, if they done/did that, it is TOTALLY unacceptable.

Its the 'repeatedly' bit that gets me.

Absolutely..bunch of scumbags! :angry:

Celtic have asked for a minutes silence.

The Green Brigade are organising an upside down banner that says "We love hoses"

Jack Torrance

I think it's shocking, the unbridled mocking on this thread. And it's not much of a tail either. I guess it's inevitable given there's so many hurdles to clear before you can silence the idiots who saddle the extra work on the polis and leave the decent fans as whipping boys.

:ninja:

I think we should have a poll to see who sympathises with the poor horse....

....we could get Gallop to do it!

:o (There's probably people who have been banned for less!)

The Green Brigade are organising an upside down banner that says "We love hoses"

I actually laughed out loud at that! :bravo:

Archived