Credit where credit is due

Boaby Prentice

Boaby Prentice

On Saturday I saw someone hand one of the stewards a Hearts bag which contained a tin of sweets.

Once inside I enquired if they had been taken off the people by the stewards, but was informed that it was a thank you to them in the Main Stand for dealing with some idiot who sits in (tempted but better not) who constantly uses foul & sometimes racist language.

They have written to the club because they guy intimidates the people who sit around him and his friends. At the last match a supervisor gave the guy a real talking to, so much so he left at half time. Despite this his two companions had to be spoken too regarding their behavior.

This week just at the start of the match he was taken away by the steward and a police officer, he was obviously getting another warning.

Well done to those involved.

Fancy swearin at a fitba match! What's the world comin tae?! :rolleyes:

Take it you were the guy getting telt off Gadgey?

;)

Good to see action taken against the minority of idiots in the Hearts support who think being in the confines of a four stands allows them to act sub-human.

Good to see action taken against the minority of idiots in the Hearts support who think being in the confines of a four stands allows them to act sub-human.

I don't think it is posible not to swear at a football match. Even more this season.

I must be sub human,

Bindy Badgy

I like a good swear at the football as much as anyone else but there is no excuse for sustained racist abuse.

I have no problem with someone getting the stewards/police involved if someone is making a habit of dishing out racist abuse.

peebles jambo
I don't think it is posible not to swear at a football match. Even more this season.I must be sub human,

agreed, i've never sworn as much in a long time,

I think a couple of people on this thread are conveniently glossing over the word RACIST in the opening posters comment!

Swearing is fine to an extent, I have no problem with me or my mates calling someone a Rangers/Celtic/Hibby bas****, but I don't like the guy infront of me calling Nakamura a diving wee ****** ^^^^ (The fact that Nakamura is Japanese seems to be lost on him aswell)

I don't think it is posible not to swear at a football match. Even more this season.

I must be sub human,

Are you a racist? Because then I would consider you so.

Chris Benoit

I think everyone at some time or another swears at the football, some more than others (me included) but if it's the case that this idiot was constantly at it and following it up with racist/bigotted stuff you can't expect the folk around them to put up with it, i know i wouldn't so fair play to the stewards and police for sorting it out, now if they could do the same next time the ugly sisters come calling i think we'd all be buying them sweets!

I think everyone at some time or another swears at the football, some more than others (me included) but if it's the case that this idiot was constantly at it and following it up with racist/bigotted stuff you can't expect the folk around them to put up with it, i know i wouldn't so fair play to the stewards and police for sorting it out, now if they could do the same next time the ugly sisters come calling i think we'd all be buying them sweets!

spot on with the point of the OF FANS ! I like the fact that we are now taking actions against some of the *****s that just spoil it for the rest and give us a bad name. The is no place for racism at tynecastle ! This includes all of the terrorist **** that is throwing at the hobos ! It makes me sick to hear things like that throwing at players !

It is also impossible in my own case not to swear at the fitbal ! iTs just not natural not do !

As always, it's a question of balance.

Racism and bigotry is unacceptable and should not be tolerated. Period.

Swearing, on the other hand, is an art form, practised by many but perfected by a few.

Those for whom the 'f' and 'c' words form the meaningless padding in every sentence they utter are simply betraying their ignorance and should be emptied for causing a nuisance.

However, those who periodically use swear words to express (and thereby relieve) their frustration (and frequently the frustration of those of us around them too, especially this season) are performing a public service for the football nation, I reckon.

Are you a racist? Because then I would consider you so.
???? Is swearing classed as racist?? If so , then my self an 90% who go to Tynie must be in your eyes.:byebye::blah::blah::ohmy::eek1: You flippin bizzim.

???? Is swearing classed as racist?? If so , then my self an 90% who go to Tynie must be in your eyes.:byebye::blah::blah::ohmy::eek1: You flippin bizzim.

Reading isn't your strong point is it :o

Archived