Win free tickets for Hearts Youth Development Burns Supper

Ulysses

Thanks to the good offices of the Hearts Youth Development Committee, JKB has a pair of tickets to give away to the HYD Burns Supper which will be held at the Gorgie Suite on 12 February (Wednesday week). In addition to the Burns supper and entertainment, there will be guest speakers and an opportunity for a Q&A session with members of the management team.

We're going to raffle the tickets. It's a free draw and it's open to subscribed members. If you'd like your name in the draw, please post on this thread to say so.

We'll leave this run for a day or maybe two before setting an entry deadline.

Ulysses

Administrator

Thanks to the good offices of the Hearts Youth Development Committee, JKB has a pair of tickets to give away to the HYD Burns Supper which will be held at the Gorgie Suite on 12 February (Wednesday week). In addition to the Burns supper and entertainment, there will be guest speakers and an opportunity for a Q&A session with members of the management team.

We're going to raffle the tickets. It's a free draw and it's open to subscribed members. If you'd like your name in the draw, please post on this thread to say so.

Ulysses

Administrator

Feb 12 is a saturday. :ninja:

HYD Burns Supper - The annual Burns Supper has been arranged for Saturday 12th February in the Gorgie Suite. :thumbsup:

A' coorse ah love ye darlin'

Ye're a bloody top notch burd

An' when ah say yer gorgeous

Ah mean iv'ry single word

So yer bum is oan the big side

Ah don't mind a bit o flab

It means that whin ah'm ready

There's somthin' therr tae grab

So yer belly isny flat mae merr

Ah tell ye, ah don't cer

So long as when a cuddle ye

I cin get mah erms roon' ther

Nae wummin wha is your age

Hiz nice roon' perky breasts

They jist gave in tae gravity

Bit ah know ye did yer best

Ah'm tellin ye the truth noo

Ah never tell ye lies

Ah think it's very sexy

Thit ye've goat dimples oan yer thighs

Ah swerr oan mah grannies grave noo

The moment thit we met

Ah thocht ye wiz as guid as

Ah wiz ivir goanie get

Nae maitter whit ye look like

Ah'll aywiz love ye dear

Noo shut up while the fitba's oan

An fetch anither beer

Ulysses

Administrator

Feb 12 is a saturday. :ninja:

HYD Burns Supper - The annual Burns Supper has been arranged for Saturday 12th February in the Gorgie Suite. :thumbsup:

Oops. :eek:

In my defence, I was setting up yet another midweek predictor at the time. :ninja:

Sorry, it is indeed a Saturday. :sweat:

Just a reminder that the draw is open to subscribed (paid) members only.

We'll let this run through the weekend and the draw will be made on Monday evening.

So get your entries in before 9 pm on Monday, 31 January.

Footballfirst

I am in possession of the tickets and will send them out to the winner once Ulysses lets me know who won the draw.

Sorry, this draw was a victim of the server problems we've had in the last couple of days.

I'll post an update shortly.

We have 15 names of paid members who signed up:

Basher161

Beats

Beverley

bighusref

Commander Harris

ELVIS_LEGEND

fatjambo

Gambo

helenllama

jambodan1998

jamborich

joe.gausden

kirstabelle

Salvatori5

The Gasman

Sure

Thanks for volunteering.

I randomly assigned the 15 entries ticket numbers from 1 to 15, and passed the list on to Dexter, davemclaren and Maple Leaf so that they could confirm the list was set up before the draw was made.

Could you pick a number from 1 to 15, please?

if they follow my mafia games i'm usually number 6 by the way

its also the number i always get on the back of my shirt thumbsup.gif

Cheers.

12 is jambodan1998. :thumbsup:

So jambodan1998 wins two tickets to the Hearts Youth Development Committee Burns Supper.

Please drop me a line by PM and we'll arrange to get the tickets out to you.

:toasting:

After losing 7-0 to Musselburgh United one imagines funds are needed as the current under 19s lot have now lost two 7-0s this season, and i would suggest that this is not acceptable.

Footballfirst

After losing 7-0 to Musselburgh United one imagines funds are needed as the current under 19s lot have now lost two 7-0s this season, and i would suggest that this is not acceptable.

That seems a very negative post for a Hearts fan to make. Perhaps you should also mention that the U19s have victories of 12-0, 11-0, 7-1, 6-0, 6-0, 6-1, 5-0, 5-0, 4-0,4-0 earlier this season, or perhaps that it was a 2nd string U19/U17 side that played against Musselburgh (Athletic?)

So jambodan1998 wins two tickets to the Hearts Youth Development Committee Burns Supper.

Please drop me a line by PM and we'll arrange to get the tickets out to you.

You have a PM.

Archived