The Enemy

Stevenauskas

Stevenauskas

did anyone else have the pleasure of owning a ticket to see the enemy at the corn exchange last night?it's the second tim i've seen them and they were even better than the first time.Every song the played was classic!!!can't wait for a new album to get released and roll on t in the park for the 3rd time of THE ENEMY!!!!!

Pretty pish really.

Can't wait to see We Are Scientists! anyone heard their new album yet? very good.

Pretty pish really.

Can't wait to see We Are Scientists! anyone heard their new album yet? very good.

I think one o the guys fae the Enemy must have pumped my bird in a past life coz i really do have an unhealthy hatred for them. The bring back the Ordinary Boys campaign starts here!!

Havent heard the new We are Scientists yet, forgot all about them!! Seen them a couple of times and they;ve been superb every time.

grumpyjambo
A guy I work with went, and all he said about it was "It was absolute Ned central, horrible".

I was working there last night, drunks thrown out early, window smashed, police in attendance, fights, steward assaulted and First Aiders threatened when dealing with a casualty.

Done loads of gigs there but that was the worst I have done, plus the Enemy only played for 45 minutes in total. Rip off.

the general

was there any trouble? there was a squad of weegie casuals in the Haymarket last night heading to the gig

I was there.

They are gash. On for 40 minutes or something.

The crowd was full of tramps in Stone Island, although were bang in to the band right enough.

It wasn't an intimidating atmosphere, nearly everyone there was 14.

On the plus side, was back in The Oak for half ten.

Stevenauskas

i was standing at the side away from most of the youngsters,I agree about that bit,too many youngsters there elbowing everybody out the way.Played most of there album if not the whole album.Can't remember what the new song that they sang but sounded pretty good!!!where about werwe the police involved?take it was outside?

And one thing how can you class The enemy to the ordinary boys?????

the general
I was there.

The crowd was full of tramps in Stone Island, although were bang in to the band right enough.

were bluefinger still on in the Oak? ... was meant to be meeting towzer but he was gounded (again)

Adi Dassler

I thought they were brilliant.

Granted quite a short set but one of the better bands at the Corn Exchange where the sound is usually crap.

The usual weegies dressed like tramps but that is par for the course and they are easily avoided if you stand to the side.

Have to say i don't really like the Corn Exchange as a venue, only had 2 pints inside as they queues were massive.

the general
Pretty pish really.

yes,my mates mate is their manager / press officer (he has the horrors too ) so got it pre release

saw the Enemy in the Liquid Rooms and they were very good at what they do

my next gigs are Portishead,Paul Haig and the mighty Edwin Collins

Adi Dassler

Just remembered Andrew Driver was there.

Is it written in footballers contracts that they have to be clad head to toe in G-Star?

hmfc_liam06
I was there.

give em a break they r only on their first album, hardly gonna get much longer are you?

I thought they were good, second time I've seen them.

******ing hate the Corn Exchange though.

grumpyjambo
i was standing at the side away from most of the youngsters,I agree about that bit,too many youngsters there elbowing everybody out the way.Played most of there album if not the whole album.Can't remember what the new song that they sang but sounded pretty good!!!where about werwe the police involved?take it was outside?

And one thing how can you class The enemy to the ordinary boys?????

The police were called to deal with the guy who tried to put his hand through the glass entrance door at speed then tried to take on Rock Steady!

the ordinary boys????

where the hell did that come from, they sound absolutely nothing like the enemy

although i wasnt at their gig last night, think theyre a fantastic band, with alot of potential

cant wait to see them at t in the park

I was there and didn't see any trouble at all, ands I was stood outside for a got 20 minutes after it. No police that I noticed. There were a few who had managed to lose their shoes though.

Legend Claws

And one thing how can you class The enemy to the ordinary boys?????[/QUOTE]

Huh?

I was there and didn't see any trouble at all, ands I was stood outside for a got 20 minutes after it. No police that I noticed. There were a few who had managed to lose their shoes though.

They must hate the hibees!!

I'm going to see them @ carling academy tonight.... canny wait.

Got the day off tomorrow so will be getting pretty messy.

Adi Dassler
Any one know who the support will be tonight @ the C. Academy?

I think it was a band called The Displacements at The Corn Exchange.

I think it was a band called The Displacements at The Corn Exchange.

Cheers mate....

Not sure if I'll make it thru in time for the support but will try.

Well....

Last night was quality... really good support from Figure 5, http://www.myspace.com/figure5

The Enemy were excellent.... hammered thru their set but if you ask me there musics best played that way! top stuff....

A night well had.... what was funny tho... was some guy throwing him self in to the glass door screaming I'm Rock Steady... he quite clearly wasnt.

Well....

Last night was quality... really good support from Figure 5, http://www.myspace.com/figure5

The Enemy were excellent.... hammered thru their set but if you ask me there musics best played that way! top stuff....

A night well had.... what was funny tho... was some guy throwing him self in to the glass door screaming I'm Rock Steady... he quite clearly wasnt.

seen figure5 a few times in the Weej, well good. Think they're good mates with the Fratellis

Yeah I was quite impressed by figure 5 when i seen them.

went through to the secc to see the fratellis and they were supporting

Archived