Typifies OF Fans

lou

A colleague and FB friend posted this to his Facebook Status

"Hearts are coming full of bravado seen it all before when Burley was there all the big talk and they got gubbed, Gordon throwing the ball in his own net if memory serves ;-)"

This about sums these gloryhunter up,since I have started working with him,I have never known him to go at Celtic match

Victor Meldrew

"Hearts are coming full of bravado seen it all before when Burley was there all the big talk and they got gubbed, Gordon throwing the ball in his own net if memory serves ;-)"

This about sums these gloryhunter up,since I have started working with him,I have never known him to go at Celtic match

When Burley was there, we drew 1-1 at Parkhead.

Craig's ******-up was the following season IIRC

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Just out of pure interest... is the insipid gormless gobshite a weegie?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Yeah

Oh well at least he is just an insipid gormless gobshite then... Not a glory-hunting insipid gormless gobshite. :thumbsup:

Commander Harris

I keep reading "I've seen it all before"," they'll fall away" etc from Rangers fans. short memories, last time we had a run of results like this they finished 3rd.

Another of example of this from a Rangers "fan" on my facebook posting on the morning of the Hearts Rangers game last Saturday.

"Top of the league in a couple of hours.... Damn right"

:hartley::orly?:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I keep reading "I've seen it all before"," they'll fall away" etc from Rangers fans. short memories, last time we had a run of results like this they finished 3rd.

Yes they did... Also worth noting that the other two times in my living memory...

* 98- They won feck all.

* 86- They were nowhere near.

:ninja:

jamboinglasgow

Just read the comments under any hearts article on the daily record website in the past few days. The Celtic fans are treating this as a walkover, if there is any justice in the world...

if there is any justice in the world...

Lemarr would be your man?

...but seriously; we could record a net little away win? the fans may be full of it, but i bet you players are taking us serously. no pressure tonight though, i'm more excited than nervous

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Their arrogance and ignorance regarding everything to do with Scottish Football (except each other) is staggering.

The thing is, we are hardly talking ourselves up. They are bringing it on themselves to shoot us down.

I have one gormless hun mate who is just constantly sniping at Hearts. I have not said a word about our chances to anyone this year (i've been a Hearts fan for too long. Know better.). Said hun mate thinks he's billy big shot with his new half season ticket for Ipox.

One facebook msg from another hun after game on Saturday "Hearts are 3rd best team in Scotland. FACT".... we are winding them up so much they resort to sticking up for the tims.

Long may it continue by the way!

kingantti1874

The thing is, we are hardly talking ourselves up. They are bringing it on themselves to shoot us down.

I have one gormless hun mate who is just constantly sniping at Hearts. I have not said a word about our chances to anyone this year (i've been a Hearts fan for too long. Know better.). Said hun mate thinks he's billy big shot with his new half season ticket for Ipox.

One facebook msg from another hun after game on Saturday "Hearts are 3rd best team in Scotland. FACT".... we are winding them up so much they resort to sticking up for the tims.

Being from the Dale makes ramming it up the Huns all the more special eh..

A couple of gems from my own Facebook page.

When i asked why we cant challenge: the only way that will happen is if celtic go 2 england and rangers dont but not in my lifetime not a big enough squad wrong owners badly run no investment with hearts its a quick fix acant say anything bad about ur manager but needs a free riegn 2 run team ur chairman wont allow that sorry mate but thats reallity 4u

a wouldnt say kyle has lived up 2 his potential and the teams with the bigger squads will morethan likely win the leagues when u get injuries suspensions etc u will drop points the reality is a cant c u doing better than 3rd but rangers wil...l really struggle if they get a few big players hurt transfer windows not shut yet and we will bring in at least 2 playersand i dont think we are that good sats team needs at least 4 players 2 be good we are slightly better of a bad lot scottish football is pretty poor standard when players go 2 turkey and russia rather than stay here

Stupid Sexy Flanders

When i asked why we cant challenge: the only way that will happen is if celtic go 2 england and rangers dont but not in my lifetime not a big enough squad wrong owners badly run no investment with hearts its a quick fix acant say anything bad about ur manager but needs a free riegn 2 run team ur chairman wont allow that sorry mate but thats reallity 4u

a wouldnt say kyle has lived up 2 his potential and the teams with the bigger squads will morethan likely win the leagues when u get injuries suspensions etc u will drop points the reality is a cant c u doing better than 3rd but rangers wil...l really struggle if they get a few big players hurt transfer windows not shut yet and we will bring in at least 2 playersand i dont think we are that good sats team needs at least 4 players 2 be good we are slightly better of a bad lot scottish football is pretty poor standard when players go 2 turkey and russia rather than stay here

I see they've got the typical OF fan's command of English too!

mahgrassyshoes

:lol: Too thick to see the irony.

Try poisoning yourself on Kerrydale Street.

Had a look at their pre match thread, basically according to the unwashed masses they are taking our performance on Saturday as our usual play and dismissing us completely saying we are a lucky team and that they're gonna wipe the floor with us.

Our first half tactics were poor on Saturday, yes. Second half when we had more in the midfield was much more even. Plus our pitch is really awful and I don't think it helps the likes of Temps and Rudi.

The mhanky mob are very very confident and writing us off as an irrelevance. Hopefully we might just be able to give them something to think about tonight

BoJack Horseman

A small conversation from Facebook today involving a tim.

Him: Oh and i hope your team are just pretenders.

Me: I know you do. I think we proved last time that we aren't though.

Him: Well i'm sure there was some controversial decision in that game... i can't remember but i assume there was... If hearts win then i hope they do it without the assistance of the referee... Predictions? 1-0 Celtic Gary Hooper.

Me: The controversial decision was probably that we won? Controversial in your eyes anyway.

Him: nah i was saying i'm not sure if there was one but i assume so since all the refs are huns

Other Jambo: Cmon the gorgie! Canny wait like gona b class like sold out our end 3 times now. Gt as many ticks as we cud. No anuva tim greetin bout the refs is it? Aw its a conspiracy against us hahah

Him: Nah just the facts show that the head of the refs had to leave and the dougie dougie scandal happened. All i'm saying is I hope theres no controversy and a 6-0 win for Celtic.

Me: Definitely a conspiracy.

Getting their excuses in early it seems.

mulleted_jambo

My head hurt reading that.

i think I need someone to translate it out of stupid Weegie before I can understand it.

At drioids post.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Him: nah i was saying i'm not sure if there was one but i assume so since all the refs are huns

FFS. Seriously?!

I don't know him but he is a bellend of huge proportions.

You can tell him that from i8hibsh Lou

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

The most sickening thing is Celtic and Rangers fans I know have been clubbing together, taking the mickey out of us. Seen one Celtic fan saying to a couple of huns he hoped they beat us on Saturday, we're getting too big for our boots, etc. Horrible people.

mahgrassyshoes

The most sickening thing is Celtic and Rangers fans I know have been clubbing together, taking the mickey out of us. Seen one Celtic fan saying to a couple of huns he hoped they beat us on Saturday, we're getting too big for our boots, etc. Horrible people.

Embarrassed for them tbh. There are plenty Jambo's saying we hope Hibs do us a turn tonight, but they are so far behind us they are an irrelevance. Rangers & Celtic on the other hand are challenging each other, and if they are sure we are a flash in the pan and guaranteed to fade away you would think they would wants us to beat the other one. Absolute idiots and clearly cacking their pants.

FFS. Seriously?!

It's hardly a shock though is it?

I remember having a long debate with two Celtic fans one time who were convinced that every decision went against Celtic. One of them even told me how all the top teams in other European leagues had been given more penalties and therefore that was proof that everyone was against Celtic here. :lol:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Biggest sporting rivalry in the world an' all that big man, pure hate each other man, yadah, yadah, yadah... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Feckin' made for each other the filthy, smelly odious tossers, hate them both in equal and un-rivaled passion. :yucky:

Most of them are definitely taking the performance on Saturday as how we play. When I mentioned that Celtic and Rangers win when playing poorly, they disagreed, completely different etc.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

It's hardly a shock though is it?

I remember having a long debate with two Celtic fans one time who were convinced that every decision went against Celtic. One of them even told me how all the top teams in other European leagues had been given more penalties and therefore that was proof that everyone was against Celtic here. :lol:

I know that, but to say "I don't know if there were any dodgy decisions, but I assume there were since all the refs are Huns" is even more mental than they usually are!

I know that, but to say "I don't know if there were any dodgy decisions, but I assume there were since all the refs are Huns" is even more mental than they usually are!

It's hard to get shocked by anything they say anymore but yeah it is even worse to say "I can't even remember any bad decisions but...". I thought Celtic fans documented every single bad decision as well. :whistling:

"Defriend"

Immediate improvement. :thumbsup:

The People's Chimp

A Hun pal just gave me 40/1 on us winning the league. Gave it out to a few others as well.

When he realised what he'd done he put a max stake of ?2 on it as I was going to stake a fair amount.

Still, he is a good lad and was on radio clyde apparently defending us as andy walker was on slating us last night. didnt hear it, anyone?

Biggest sporting rivalry in the world an' all that big man, pure hate each other man, yadah, yadah, yadah... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Feckin' made for each other the filthy, smelly odious tossers, hate them both in equal and un-rivaled passion. :yucky:

Mothy mate you've got them sussed. :thumbsup:

They are one and the same. Glasgow fc.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

:)

Glasgow FC is right Currahee!

If they can't even find the motivation to properly hate each other in their plastic little rivalry of bed-hopping, then I am damned if I am going to show some kind of preference towards one of them. I tar them both with the same trampy brush.

Exactly what Ive been like this year too. Had it from the Aberdeen fans on day one coz they beat Hamilton 4-0 at pittodrie and how they'd challenge for the league and we'd be crapas they had taken Hartley from us , had it from them after CB was known to be taking over and they came to Tynie and had it from all me staff who are Celtic and Rangers fans recently and not one word back to them. Just quietly enjoying seeing us doing well.

So the guy came out and said we would fall away just like we did in 2006? We did actually build ourselves up then and ended up about 20 points away from Celtic so he's correct?

:)

Glasgow FC is right Currahee!

If they can't even find the motivation to properly hate each other in their plastic little rivalry of bed-hopping, then I am damned if I am going to show some kind of preference towards one of them. I tar them both with the same trampy brush.

Exactly. :thumbsup:

They're the same fans that go to the home games. 1st week Celtic 2nd week Rangers.

Nucky Thompson

The Edinburgh/east coast Rangers fans I know hate us and prefer Hibs to us, it's like they have some huge chip on their shoulders :unsure: The weegie Rangers fans you talk to seem to want us to do well unless it's against them. I don't know or associate with any Mhanks so I can't comment on them

Archived