URGENT ATTENTION LYNN (JAPAN)

Tom Heaney

SORRY, to start a thread with someones name in it but I hope I can get away with it under the circumstances PLEASE ;)

Lynn, in case you have not signed into Hearts World you may want to. They are trying to get Drew Busby to come on before the game

SORRY, to start a thread with someones name in it but I hope I can get away with it under the circumstances PLEASE ;)

Lynn, in case you have not signed into Hearts World you may want to. They are trying to get Drew Busby to come on before the game

He's on! Now! Yipee!

Oh ma heart!

Lynn:food-smiley-004:

He's on! Now! Yipee!

Oh ma heart!

Lynn:food-smiley-004:

isn't it great that even though I don't know you, I've got a big smile at how pleased you are to have caught him.

Now for an even bigger smile in couple of hours time

alwaysthereinspirit
Ma heartbeat got quicker when they mentioned his name.

Bet its going overtime now. Well done.

isn't it great that even though I don't know you, I've got a big smile at how pleased you are to have caught him.

Now for an even bigger smile in couple of hours time

KJ, if you ever meet the man, you'll know why I was utterly delighted to hear him getting interviewed. It is a rare occurance! LOL!

Yes! I did have an even bigger smile two hours later...as I'm sure Drew did too!:toasting:

Cheers

Lynn:ninja:

I spent Saturday at the game with him Lynn. He spoke very fondly of you.

We all called you a stalker right enough.

Did Sir Drew mention how he once got sent off at Easter Road for banjoing Arthur Duncan and breaking his shin pad? :)

Some less enlightened Hearts fans think his victim was Bobby Smith. :dribble:

Did Sir Drew mention how he once got sent off at Easter Road for banjoing Arthur Duncan and breaking his shin pad? :)

His highlight against the Hibs, was him getting sent off and two Hibs players being carried off!!

What a man. I asked him if he would adopt me.

I asked him if he would adopt me.

Can't say I blame you. One thing's for sure, nobody would pick on you if he was your dad. :dribble:

You know, he did actually speak of this event.He mentioned he got booked with five mins to go(which I thin might have been the Arthur Duncan one..hehe), then he said he gor sent off(and rightly so...his words), for b*banjoing* TWO players at the same time! I have an awful feeling one was Bobby Smith!:ninja:

I spent Saturday at the game with him Lynn. He spoke very fondly of you.

We all called you a stalker right enough.

LOL! I'm sure he laughed when you called me a stalker! I'm sure you'd agree that the man is a complete gentleman, Walter. And his love for the Hearts is as strong as ever.:toasting:

Cheers

Lynn

Hagar the Horrible

I was at that game and swear i could hear the snap, I was at the enclosure just beside the tunnel?

I was at that game and swear i could hear the snap, I was at the enclosure just beside the tunnel?

Couldn't you just! Bobby Smith's shin pad just *cracked!*. I'm sure he'd have had one helluva broken leg if it hadn't been for that shin pad!

Lynn

Lynn, if I remember right was it you who came from Armadale and voted for Busby for every Man of the Match award on the Bathgate and District bus?

Lynn, if I remember right was it you who came from Armadale and voted for Busby for every Man of the Match award on the Bathgate and District bus?

The very Lynn. I'm a saddo, eh?...:ninja:

:ninja:

Archived