Undercover @ Parkhead

fabienleclerq

fabienleclerq

Rite first thread,be gentle!

How many jambos are in the jungle end? i and at least 2 i know are.

And there sem to be more kickn bowt on here aswell, secret handshake when wer there or

pints in left hand only. how do we spot each other!!

Italian Lambretta

And there sem to be more kickn bowt on here aswell, secret handshake when wer there or

:rolleyes:

Welcome!

Unless you look like something from Deliverance, I'd imagine any Jambos will be fairly easy to spot amongst that lot.

Teeth are normally a good indicator. thumbsup.gif

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

By the end of the game, you'll be the only ones left on that bit of the terracing. That's how confident I am..... :thumbsup:

fabienleclerq

Why have you got tickets for that end anyway? There's already been an extra allocation, and one tomorrow aswell

Got tickets on tuesday free and in the coperate so would rathter not pay the tinks!

Got tickets on tuesday free and in the coperate so would rathter not pay the tinks!

What bit you in? Are all their hospitality seats in the same place? I think we've got the one that just gets you access to lounges etc and a comfy seat and a pie at half time but no idea where that is! I'll be easy to spot cos i'm a short arse!

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

What bit you in? Are all their hospitality seats in the same place? I think we've got the one that just gets you access to lounges etc and a comfy seat and a pie at half time but no idea where that is! I'll be easy to spot cos i'm a short arse!

To recognise each other, you could adopt a cunning pre-arranged sign or signal. How about "FTH" in maroon marker pen across your forehead?

Any other suggestions?

I reckon you should all stand up at the stroke of 20:00 and belt out Hey Jude whilst spinning your scarfs above your heads :thumbsup:

:twirlyfaceman:

The unmistakable aroma of soap is a dead give-away! :D

Like garlic to a vampire.

fabienleclerq

No idea all i know its a cash bar!!!

fabienleclerq

The unmistakable aroma of soap is a dead give-away! :D

Im going paintballing so figured id jst go to the game without a shower

wer a shellsuit, and puncture my 4arms it'l b like wers wally!

Im going paintballing so figured id jst go to the game without a shower

wer a shellsuit, and puncture my 4arms it'l b like wers wally!

From the shooting gallery to the shooting up gallery :whistling:

Sergio Garcia

Fabienleclerq the best idea would be for you to make a small banner as your unique spelling and grammar will alert Jambos on this thread to who you are :thumbsup:

Although come to think of it banners at that place may look similar in spelling and grammar.

The Old Tolbooth

One of my mates will be in the tinkers end for the last 20 minutes or so as he's working late in Glasgow and hopes to get in, which he will as he's done it plenty times.

fabienleclerq

Fabienleclerq the best idea would be for you to make a small banner as your unique spelling and grammar will alert Jambos on this thread to who you are :thumbsup:

Although come to think of it banners at that place may look similar in spelling and grammar.

How do you spell whank!

fabienleclerq

fabienleclerq i think i'm in the same bit as you

From the sounds of it, it will be heavin wi jambos then!

Valentine Jambo

I've managed to hire a caravan to travel through in. Also went to the dentist and got a couple of teeth out at the front. I should look the part nat no.

Ok I lied.....I'm in the Hearts end and cannae wait! :thumbsup:

Have a sneaky look at there hands and count the fingers, most of the inbred can count to 12 using there fingers

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Why have you got tickets for that end anyway? There's already been an extra allocation, and one tomorrow aswell

Really?! Tremendous, I can't make it but good to know there will be a large Maroon presence at the Piggery. Any idea what our allocation is then?

Really?! Tremendous, I can't make it but good to know there will be a large Maroon presence at the Piggery. Any idea what our allocation is then?

I think after todays allocation it brings the total to 1100-1150.

Take a clipboard (or an iPad, or indeed download the "smelly, jakey, Celtic finding" app for your iPhone). On it there is the following list:

Has job,

Has teeth,

Uses soap,

Wears non-jakey clothing,

Has lack of faux-religious self-righteousness,

Is not married to own sister,

Does not purchase items of clothing or food from the Barras,

Does not consider Saltcoats a holiday destination,

Did not "mind yer car, mister" when young,

Does not sell pegs,

Does not use faux-irish nomenclature

Does not think of themselves or "their kind" as a working-mans, warrior poet hero.

If the people around you meet these criteria, there is a possibility they are not sellick-minded

If thier trainers look stretched across the front its to accomodate an extra toe and there may be an urge to play the banjo to serenade thier sister amongst some of them, any one that looks reasonably clean may be a Jambo. :woot:

I had a thread in The Pub closed for suggesting doing this for the NYD game. Told I was encouraging lawless behaviour :whistling:

jt

well I think it's safe to say i won't be doing that again. me and my dad lasted til the fourth then we left. there was a guy in front of us and his son who were jambos too though so that made us feel slightly better

fabienleclerq

well I think it's safe to say i won't be doing that again. me and my dad lasted til the fourth then we left. there was a guy in front of us and his son who were jambos too though so that made us feel slightly better

i had some fat favella dweller in front of me sussed us out when

they scored and we didnt celebrate. differant class of jakie thru there!

Archived