Glasgow Jambos?

lewis2006

For all the Gorgie lads living through here and attending tomorrow nights game at the piggery....what's everyone's chat for drinks before the game?

I was gonna sink a carry out in my flat then bounce along but could well be up for hitting a boozer in town and getting a sing song on the go with some fellow Jambos. Any suggestions?

Pre bev at mine for about 40mins then bottle the voddie and cokes up and head down to get the train to bridgeton with the vermin. Should be fun winding them up!

Pre bev at mine for about 40mins then bottle the voddie and cokes up and head down to get the train to bridgeton with the vermin. Should be fun winding them up!

The Burnside Mafia will be meeting in the Burnside Hotel (by Burnside Station) at 5 30 and leave for the game at 7pm.

:lol::thumbsup:

A derogatory nickname given to the Glasgow Hearts Committee by Stevie Farmer, just because the 3 of us live in Burnside. Don't understand the gangster metaphor...

A derogatory nickname given to the Glasgow Hearts Committee by Stevie Farmer, just because the 3 of us live in Burnside. Don't understand the gangster metaphor...

Never get an invite to Jamie "The Iceman" Stevenson's house then? :whistling:

A Boy Named Crow

Never get an invite to Jamie "The Iceman" Stevenson's house then? :whistling:

Nah Titch is a legitimate businessman...

Archived