Steven Naismith

iaing

I couldn't help but notice steven naismith throw his arms into the air when Jelavic hit the bar and the ball bounced at least a foot inside the six yard box. This is for me is that little nyaff was facing goal and could easily see where this was and was 100 % the side of the line which meant this would have never been a goal, it's the fact he tried to claim it was a goal. I always though he was a good up coming player at killie but at rangers, he is just one of "them". Think he got his when he was poleaxed in the box late on. Steven Naismith take a look at yourself, all it would have taken is for the ref or linesman not to have clearly seen this and see naismith's reaction and the rest would have been history as they say.

I couldn't help but notice steven naismith throw his arms into the air when Jelavic hit the bar and the ball bounced at least a foot inside the six yard box. This is for me is that little nyaff was facing goal and could easily see where this was and was 100 % the side of the line which meant this would have never been a goal, it's the fact he tried to claim it was a goal. I always though he was a good up coming player at killie but at rangers, he is just one of "them". Think he got his when he was poleaxed in the box late on. Steven Naismith take a look at yourself, all it would have taken is for the ref or linesman not to have clearly seen this and see naismith's reaction and the rest would have been history as they say.

Saw that and thought the same, cheating wee bar steward, just shows you how much they actually get home or away, even he must have knew that was never in yet still claims for it

Hope he rites off another car like he did on xmas eve!! The wee runt smashed it on M77. The ball wasn't even close to the goal line but still tried to claim it! Cheating wee bawbag

Thankfully the ball was a foot or more from the goal line ( ie clearly NOT a goal ) cos I would not like to bet

my wages on the linesman's call if that had come down and hit the line?

Just an honest mistake likes

What has so often happened in the past is that they would gain a leveller like that but then go on to score a

perfectly legitimate winner ..............making it 'all right' of course :angry:

Any anyway he's a ****** and a player I would find it hard to accept in a Hearts jersey, along with Lee Millar :down:

iamcraigbeattie

He did exactly the same for our goal even though he was looking right at Whittaker.

The boys turning into one of the biggest cocks around!

ernie winchester

The fact is, the huns were desperate after we scored and created absolutely nothing, other than the Jellyfish effort. He claimed the goal in desperation, making a complete tit of himself in the process. I mentioned on another thread that I have never experienced us seeing out a 1-0 so easily against either of the OF. We all expected an Alamo-type siege, with many heart-stopping moments, but it didn't materialise. They were clueless, desperate... lumping it up the park making it easy for Zal and Bouzid, with the only effort of note being a long distance, way over the bar, pathetic effort by McCulloch.

Even though we didn't play well, (and they did) we had enough about us to keep our shape, discipline and composure and see the game out. They lost theirs! A very refreshing difference from previous OF games.

I agree he's a despicable little runt though.

Archived