Bouzid

Newmaniac

Who the hell does this guy think he is trying to talk a move away hes useless without zal. he did this a week or 2 ago aswell trying to alert other clubs to him.

He's a decent player but I'm sure we'll be able to replace him after his move to Manchester City.

Whats the problem!!! he's out of contract at the end of the season, we have not yet offered him a new one, surely the guy is entitled to look to secure his future. To get a new contract either here or somewhere else he will have to be playing his best (something I think he is doing)and as long as thats what he does while he's with us then he has my support.

Who the hell does this guy think he is trying to talk a move away hes useless without zal. he did this a week or 2 ago aswell trying to alert other clubs to him.

Just doing what any other human being, in whatever line of work they are in, would do: Try and better themselves. He's a pro footballer not a Hearts fan. Get over it.

Just doing what any other human being in what ever line of work they are in would do. Try and better themselves. He's a pro footballer not a Hearts fan. Get over it.

This :thumbsup:

kingantti1874

Someone needs to have a word with him an tell him to shut it, would be better if we maintain continuity right now but come the summer I don't think he'd be a massive loss...

We_are_the_Hearts

Still too slow and too rash for me. Made lafferty look like a Ferrari. Had a decent game on Saturday but still an accident waiting to happen for me.Once we sign a RB I would happily play Jonsson in there beside Zal.

As long as he puts in a shift for us (which he'll have to in order to attract a bigger club) then I don't give a toss who he tarts himself to in the meantime. More power to you Bouzid.

Just doing what any other human being, in whatever line of work they are in, would do: Try and better themselves. He's a pro footballer not a Hearts fan. Get over it.

No Your missing the point hes securing his future ok but with no thought about his current club at all the day before 1 of te biggest games of the season hes out saying hes want out again.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3369377/Bouzids-ready-to-hit-road.html

read that and come back and tell me hes not done anything out of order on the eve of a massive match

No Your missing the point hes securing his future ok but with no thought about his current club at all the day before 1 of te biggest games of the season hes out saying hes want out again.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3369377/Bouzids-ready-to-hit-road.html

read that and come back and tell me hes not done anything out of order on the eve of a massive match

As long as he goes and scores another one of them diving headers against Celtic tomorrow then I couldn't care less. He can sell himself to whoever he wants. He's out of contract at the end of the season anyway no?

Vlad should discipline him. Refuse to sell him, drop him for the rest of the season. Total idiot the guy, with zero respect for the club.

The Old Tolbooth

Mate, no offence meant here, but it's The Sun! :teehee:

Probably the sc_ummiest newspaper in the entire world, and we've obviously got them worried as this story breaks a day before we're due to play one of their dearly beloveds in their own back yard, and we have an away record that either one of the bigots would love to have.

Something similar was also printed in another rag a couple of weeks back and it was proven to have been lost in translation, and that the paper printed a complete load of bollox (no shock there then), it seems to me that this is just a rehashed version of the same nonsense.

I agree with your sentiments though, he's not very good and would be cruelly exposed without someone decent beside him, but his partnership with Zal is good enough for the SPL.

He has said he hasn't been offered a contract...(by anyone)

He has said he will consider the contracts he gets...(quite right)

It was the Sun who decided to say 'he could quit the club any day....'..not Bouzid

I'm sure The Sun deliberately went fishing for such comments and that Bouzid didn't go to them. Clearly they have got the story they wanted out of him. They'll have noted with interest how strong he was against Rangers and want to derail that ahead of the Celtic game.

Btw I just read Bouzid's quotes from that crap article from The Sun and I don't see one thing wrong with them:

"I am free at the end of the season and if there is a serious proposal put to me this winter, I will talk to them. It is my responsibility to do that. But I have not yet received a concrete offer."

"I worked very hard to get myself noticed again, but the hard work doesn't end there - I need to establish myself."

It must be the way The Sun wrote the article with phrases like this : ISMAEL BOUZID last night delivered a cruel blow to Hearts' title challenge by revealing he could quit the club any day. that fooled you into thinking he was some kind of monster. Just read the actual quotes and make your own mind up.

It must be the way The Sun wrote the article with phrases like this : ISMAEL BOUZID last night delivered a cruel blow to Hearts' title challenge by revealing he could quit the club any day. that fooled you into thinking he was some kind of monster. Just read the actual quotes and make your own mind up.

Exactly. They are word-twisting ****bags of the highest order and why anyone takes any of their articles seriously is beyond me.

Complete joke of a newspaper.

ernie winchester

When I read the headline and the first paragraph, my initial response was '**** you Bouzid', but if you read what he says - i.e. actual 'quotes' - he isn't really saying anything of note. He didn't actually say, as the headline suggested that he could leave Hearts any day, thus being a cruel blow to Hearts. It's just that rag at it again... usual pre-OF game stirring.

Guest vanbasten1874

Anyone else think he runs well funny! not the most mobile of footballers but regards the article i can see why he would want to alert other clubs of his availability in the summer and i reckon he wont be the most hardest of player we're ever going to replace , we must have a direct replacement in the youth ranks surely , bon voyage Bouzid you plugged a gap thats about it .

Aye, when it comes to Sun headlines you've really got to count to 10, hold your nose to block the smell of sheeeet, and then read what was actually said ( if anything at all )

Did we learn nothing from the "**** you Bouzid" thread a few weeks ago?

They signalled their intention to try and make this story, they're still trying, it's the day before another of our OF fixtures and Hearts are newsworthy at the moment. If there's nothing real to write about they'll just make it up, we know this.

Blinkers on I think, folks. It's for the best.

gorgie rd eh11

Vlad should discipline him. Refuse to sell him, drop him for the rest of the season. Total idiot the guy, with zero respect for the club.

:lol:.

Still too slow and too rash for me. Made lafferty look like a Ferrari. Had a decent game on Saturday but still an accident waiting to happen for me.Once we sign a RB I would happily play Jonsson in there beside Zal.

I think if JJ fancied Jonsson at centre half he would be playing there already.

Bouzid is better than him, Kucharski, Barr and McGowan. There are plenty players that can gtf before Bouzid.

winner.jpg?w=450&h=294

Calm down dear - We play one of the Uglies tomorrow!

mahgrassyshoes

He has said he hasn't been offered a contract...(by anyone)

He has said he will consider the contracts he gets...(quite right)

It was the Sun who decided to say 'he could quit the club any day....'..not Bouzid

FFS, this is the same paper that completely twisted a previous interview to make it appear like Bouzid said we were classless and wanted to move to Rangers only 2 weeks ago.

All this nonsense about he needs to focus on what he's doing is p*sh because he seems to be. Looks like he was asked about his future and he's said we've had a couple of enquiries but nothing concrete but he is obliged to talk to the clubs, which he is as he is out of contract at the end of the season and has not had an offer from us.

I'll be honest, i don't think Bouzid is as good as he thinks, but to jump on his back, for the second time in 2 weeks, over something printed in that rag is beyond belief. No surprise it is on the eve of our biggest game of the season so far. People will do as much as the can to derail us competing for the league without our own doing it from within.

EDIT: meant to add that I was in agreement with the quote above, not directly replying to it.

players touting themselves happens at every club.

Bouzid is playing in a defence which has our best defensive record in years so not sure how he can be called 'useless'. As far as I've seen he's made one huge mistake this season, against St Johnstone, and was punished for it. Whilst I'm not denying Zal's influence, he's hardly immune to making errors either, however let's just enjoy what they're all contributing so far this season.

winston churchill

players touting themselves happens at every club.

Bouzid is playing in a defence which has our best defensive record in years so not sure how he can be called 'useless'. As far as I've seen he's made one huge mistake this season, against St Johnstone, and was punished for it. Whilst I'm not denying Zal's influence, he's hardly immune to making errors either, however let's just enjoy what they're all contributing so far this season.

our goals against record.

is more to do with the players around him and the standard of our pub league not the ability of big bad bouzid.

i wonder why vlad/JJ are not trying to get him signed up :whistling:

I wonder what would happen to him if we offered him a new contract and he rejected it? We all know what happens if you piss our Vlad off!

Btw I just read Bouzid's quotes from that crap article from The Sun and I don't see one thing wrong with them:

"I am free at the end of the season and if there is a serious proposal put to me this winter, I will talk to them. It is my responsibility to do that. But I have not yet received a concrete offer."

"I worked very hard to get myself noticed again, but the hard work doesn't end there - I need to establish myself."

One of the problems with some posts on JKB is that people let their stomach rumble based on some website mullah's misquote without actually reading the article in question. Isn't that what happened with that cartoonist in Denmark?

Nothing wrong with what Bouzid said, he IS free at the end of the season but unlike Jose, it doesn't look like Romanov is bothered to offer him an extension for next season.

Read it, and to be honest I see nothing wrong with what he is saying. My problem comes with the rest of the text built around Bouzids quotes, but then again, it is the Sun and I really don't bother with what any of their RANTIC lackeys say. Sometimes Bill Leckie is alright, but then other times he sounds like he fancies himself as a bit of a warrior poet, a leader of the common man and ends up sounding like a total ****.

Either way, I don't see anything that Bouzid has said that should get on your goat so much. Fair enough about the rest of the article, but Bouzids comments aren't anyhting to worry about.

our goals against record.

is more to do with the players around him and the standard of our pub league not the ability of big bad bouzid.

i wonder why vlad/JJ are not trying to get him signed up :whistling:

that is possibly true but he's good enough for what he's coming up against.

Read it, and to be honest I see nothing wrong with what he is saying. My problem comes with the rest of the text built around Bouzids quotes, but then again, it is the Sun and I really don't bother with what any of their RANTIC lackeys say. Sometimes Bill Leckie is alright, but then other times he sounds like he fancies himself as a bit of a warrior poet, a leader of the common man and ends up sounding like a total ****.

Either way, I don't see anything that Bouzid has said that should get on your goat so much. Fair enough about the rest of the article, but Bouzids comments aren't anyhting to worry about.

It wasnt Bouzids quote that ws worrying me i wouldnt worry if he left sure hes done a job but hes nothinbg special he fills a hole not very fast got us knocked out the cup ... its the timing of it that annoyed me probably the sun upto there old tricks again was just annoyed but thats a couple of times hes been in a news paper article saying stuff like this no smoke as they say

Wouldn't wipe my erse with that rag! Twisted Bouzid's quotes into a sensationalist piece of crap... Nothing story from a hack newspaper.

That said Bouzid can leave if he wants and I doubt Vlad will offer him a new contract. Barr will be one of our CB's next season, hopefully with Zal.

It's in THE SUN, a real good quality paper.

It wasnt Bouzids quote that ws worrying me i wouldnt worry if he left sure hes done a job but hes nothinbg special he fills a hole not very fast got us knocked out the cup ... its the timing of it that annoyed me probably the sun upto there old tricks again was just annoyed but thats a couple of times hes been in a news paper article saying stuff like this no smoke as they say

So how exactly did Bouzid get us knocked out of the cup? blink.gif

I assume you mean single handedly, otherwise I'm sure you'd be advocating the release of every player who under-performed that night...

So how exactly did Bouzid get us knocked out of the cup? blink.gif

I assume you mean single handedly, otherwise I'm sure you'd be advocating the release of every player who under-performed that night...

thats an easy 1 if he never missed the ball they wouldnt have scored .... there for we would not have lost the team was bad yes but it was his error that lead to a goal

Charlie-Brown

Wouldn't wipe my erse with that rag! Twisted Bouzid's quotes into a sensationalist piece of crap... Nothing story from a hack newspaper.

That said Bouzid can leave if he wants and I doubt Vlad will offer him a new contract. Barr will be one of our CB's next season, hopefully with Zal.

Eggert Jonsson is an all round better player and defender than Barr including the times they've played at centre-back. If Bouzid goes I'd feel more comfortable with Eggert in the centre beside Zaliukas than Barr. Not convinced by Barr at all at either full back nor centre half.

you are the only one who's getting his knickers in twist over the fecking SUN !!! get a grip !

I'd get use to it dude, if we keep going the way we are then I expect the usual rags to carry any story that will upset or try to destablise our momentum.

Bouzid is very replacable, but like the club, he has to look after number one.

Archived