Willie Bauld Suite - Dress code?

JamboLad

Whats the dress code for the Willie Bauld suite? All it says on the tickets is no away colours but I would of thought it would be smart?

Also whats the pre match scran like?

ROMANOV FAN CLUB

Whats the dress code for the Willie Bauld suite? All it says on the tickets is no away colours but I would of thought it would be smart?

Also whats the pre match scran like?

Ment to be smart casual but normal is jeans and they don't mind trainers

Scran before match is average it's a bowl of chicken curry or something like that, half time pies are great and tea and coffee is served

You get a programe for free and get a team sheet (or a photocopy of team sheet)

The good point of using it, is you can have a pint before and after match but don't serve drinks at half-time

Ment to be smart casual but normal is jeans and they don't mind trainers

Scran before match is average it's a bowl of chicken curry or something like that, half time pies are great and tea and coffee is served

You get a programe for free and get a team sheet (or a photocopy of team sheet)

The good point of using it, is you can have a pint before and after match but don't serve drinks at half-time

Cheers mate, won tickets off the Hearts club Lottery and going this weekend. Should be decent then.

ROMANOV FAN CLUB

For ?75 Id agree way to pricey but for free its a change!

Enjoy your day, its good and usualy always a older player in there

Prefer the Willie Bauld to the Gorgie suite hate wearing a shirt a tie to a game

Im assuming its just a standing area in there and not all seated like the Gorgie suite. One of the only places Ive never been in Tynie!

There's a Nazi theme these days, red arm band the lot. You'd be best to hire something, knee length boots, the lot.

(I'm kidding by the way before JKB goes all high brow!)

Roy Croppers Handbag

Been in a couple of times on a freebie due to a good mate, I wore jeans, trainers and Hearts top.

I wouldn't pay money for it as it's not worth it, I have my season ticket in G and much prefer there, you don't get funny looks when you refer to the away fans as w**kers with a simple hand gesture.

ROMANOV FAN CLUB

Im assuming its just a standing area in there and not all seated like the Gorgie suite. One of the only places Ive never been in Tynie!

It's got some tables and chairs but you can stand if you want

Enjoy your day, its good and usualy always a older player in there

Prefer the Willie Bauld to the Gorgie suite hate wearing a shirt a tie to a game

There was no players in at the Inverness match. Was quite disappointed! :ninja:

Nucky Thompson

For ?75 Id agree way to pricey but for free its a change!

It's only ?35 plus VAT for Saturday's category of match and the last time I was in the Willie Bauld you didn't get anything to eat before the match.

Edit.. You do get some kind of food before :thumbsup:

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20100721/matchday-hearts-hospitality-2010-11_2241460_2097994

Archived