Arsenal scout at Tyne

JamboAberdeen

JamboAberdeen

Various media reported Arsenal scout was present at Tyne on Sat, apparently monitoring McGregor and Bougherra.

I wonder if any of our player caught his eyes.

Any idea?

Kello or Bouzid??

Seymour M Hersh

Various media reported Arsenal scout was present at Tyne on Sat, apparently monitoring McGregor and Bougherra.

Any idea?

Kello or Bouzid??

With our hopeless passing in the first half? I doubt it.

winston churchill

Any idea?

Bouzid??

:biglaugh:

:biglaugh:

For once I agree. I like bouzid but if an arsenal scout was there to watch him i would be astounded to say the very least. A decent championship side with an outside chance of promotion is the best bouzid could hope for. If he wants to move that is.

Notts Forest and Wolves also present according to Ewan Murray on Twitter. Also says Forest are seeking a left back.

Aye,heard that also,mate.Think young Lee could be offski shortly...hope not but really good players don't go under the radar.

JamboAberdeen

I'd be delighted to see McGregor and Bougherra off, as that will weaken Huns for sure.

But I'd be equally gutted to see Arsenal signing them, as that will weaken my English team for sure!

I love to see them off to somewhere like Russia or Turkey, where I pay no interest at all.

alwaysthereinspirit

I'm sure that for a fee of 5 million there would have to be a stipulation written in that after McGregor plays 50 games then Arsenal would get money back.:whistling:

Thig Ar Latha

Aye,heard that also,mate.Think young Lee could be offski shortly...hope not but really good players don't go under the radar.

If he is Offski, I would expect him to have a bit more ambition than Notts Forest and Wolves.

Any idea?

Kello or Bouzid??

why bother when he could have watched it on the telly non story IMO :whistling:

McGregor and Bougherra for Arsenal, Hopefully no! There both shit!

hahaha my mates missus wont complain she's a Chelsea fan :thumbsup:

Notts Forest and Wolves also present according to Ewan Murray on Twitter. Also says Forest are seeking a left back.

I know Lee's just back from fairly long-term injury but i would still be expecting good money for him. Doubt Notts Forest would have it. Wolves maybe. What sort of price do you think we could get for Lee?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I know Lee's just back from fairly long-term injury but i would still be expecting good money for him. Doubt Notts Forest would have it. Wolves maybe. What sort of price do you think we could get for Lee?

I'd be disappointed if we got anything less than ?2.5 million to be honest.

mahgrassyshoes

I'd be disappointed if we got anything less than ?2.5 million to be honest.

To be fair, if we were asking for 3.5 million for Driver, who is good but had barely played for a year, I'd expect we'd be asking for closer to 4 million for an internationally recognised left back.

To be fair, if we were asking for 3.5 million for Driver, who is good but had barely played for a year, I'd expect we'd be asking for closer to 4 million for an internationally recognised left back.

Recognised, perhaps, but he's hardly proven himself on any non-SPL stage. You're right to make the point about Driver's price tag, but wingers are always going to generate more value. ?3 million would be about right in a years time.

Archived