Hearts 5/1 on Wednesday.....

son of jerel

this cannot be ignored. like saturday, the bookies have this priced up incorrectly in my opinion.

im going to have a cheeky 50 reeds on at that price.

Charlie-Brown

A very generous price considering we've managed to win matches at Celtic Park in 2006-07, 2007-08 & 2009-10 plus getting 2 draws there in 2008-09.

A very generous price considering we've managed to win matches at Celtic Park in 2006-07, 2007-08 & 2009-10 plus getting 2 draws there in 2008-09.

also the fact we've taken 31 out of 33 points in our last 11 games beating both old firm teams along the way.

the bookies were wrong last week to lay ayr @ 4/1 and are so again this week.

mahgrassyshoes

Not to mention the last 3 times we've played them on a wednesday, regardless of venue, we have won...

6-1 on willhill.com, has to be worth a cheeky bet.

Given Neil Lennon's alleged debt perhaps he could stick a few quid on and then help ensure we win!

A fun fiver on a Hearts & Hibs double might be lucrative ?

(Not that I fancy Hibs hugely but they are also 6/1 with Hills)

Come to think of it, the bookies believe we have as much chance of beating Celtic as Hibs have of beating Rangers. Sorry but that is indeed a generous price ( on Hearts that is)

Anyway, thats my bet, with draw savers just in case.

phree.gif

that's exactly what i thought.

same happened last tuesday, i took a call from some bird at paddy power who told me they were giving away soem free dosh. i asked her if there was a catch to be told i only had to bet ayr united. i duly lumped on and they gave me some of the afore mentioned free dosh.

Dean Winchester

A fun fiver on a Hearts & Hibs double might be lucrative ?

(Not that I fancy Hibs hugely but they are also 6/1 with Hills)

Come to think of it, the bookies believe we have as much chance of beating Celtic as Hibs have of beating Rangers. Sorry but that is indeed a generous price ( on Hearts that is)

Anyway, thats my bet, with draw savers just in case.

I have a tenner on a Hearts win and a Hibs Double Chance Win/Draw at 17/1 :thumbsup:

this cannot be ignored. like saturday, the bookies have this priced up incorrectly in my opinion.

im going to have a cheeky 50 reeds on at that price.

Got 4/1 on Sportsbet Australia and had $50 to win $200 v Huns. Have $200 at 7/1 currently with Sportsbet v tims. These odds are crazy given how we are going. I thought maybe 9/2 would have been good odds for Wed game?

Not dissimilar odds against winning one game as for winning the SPL title? Bizarre.

I think you'll see our title odds change dramatically on Thursday morning, win or lose.

HOW?

ARE HIBS ONLY 6/1 ???????????

:hae36:

I can only assume because very occasionally Hibs raise their game against Rangers.

HOW are we 6/1 ? Thats the bookies just asking for a tanning IMO

Mad Dog Frazer

let the bookies continue to write us off at their peril

infact let everyone write us off thats excatly the way we want it

i really hope WE RAM the tics at darkheed. i hate them.

I'd like to know how Hearts can be 6/1 to win at Celtic Park, and only one point more unlikely - at 7/1 - to win the league.

I guess the bookies don't think that victories in Glasgow will be the breaking point in our league challenge.

I'd like to know how Hearts can be 6/1 to win at Celtic Park, and only one point more unlikely - at 7/1 - to win the league.

I guess the bookies don't think that victories in Glasgow will be the breaking point in our league challenge.

I guess the logic would be that they dont want to get burned offering longer odds for Hearts to win the league just now because in a weeks time if we keep winning, we'll be bordering on being favourites for it.

Effectively they are trying to discourage betting on this until it becomes a bit more clear what we are likely to do, because frankly, they arent sure themselves.

Thats my take on it.

I cant fathom 6/1 to win at Celtic Park though. Thats about double what it should be.

I'd say 10/1 win the league and 7/2 to win at Celtic Park would better reflect the chances of either event happening.

They have lost only once at home.

They have conceded one goal in six games, scoring ten in return.

Not dissimilar odds against winning one game as for winning the SPL title? Bizarre.

I've got 31/1 on Sportsbet secured with $50 for title. Hearts are now about 15/1 here.

Caspian Primrose

Ive put a tenner on 6/1. think these odds are pretty generous. i also put a tenner on the title when we were 66/1!!

had a pound on Stevenson 1-0 @ 100/1 at the weekend aswell!! got pished and lumped the winnings on Man City though. Tube. :down:

Ive put a tenner on 6/1. think these odds are pretty generous. i also put a tenner on the title when we were 66/1!!

had a pound on Stevenson 1-0 @ 100/1 at the weekend aswell!! got pished and lumped the winnings on Man City though. Tube. :down:

i feel your pain. i had a ?20 treble on saturday comprising hearts, motherwell and man city.

2-0 @ 40/1 as well :D

Definitly worth a punt on 6/1 or 2-0.

I will be going with my customery 2-0 First to score Kyle, Temps and Skacel! Done me very well this season.

Who's that with?

William Hill.

Also...

Rudi Skacel / Hearts 2-0 @ 245/1

David Templeton / Hearts 2-0 @ 340/1

Kevin Kyle / Hearts 2-0 @ 225/1

Marius Zaliukas / Hearts 2-0 @ 625/1

Rudi Skacel / Hearts 1-0 @ 115/1

Just a few I picked out.

William Hill.

Also...

Rudi Skacel / Hearts 2-0 @ 245/1

David Templeton / Hearts 2-0 @ 340/1

Kevin Kyle / Hearts 2-0 @ 225/1

Marius Zaliukas / Hearts 2-0 @ 625/1

Rudi Skacel / Hearts 1-0 @ 115/1

Just a few I picked out.

Cheers mate.

chester copperpot

Good odds but I'd still take a draw on Wednesday and wouldn't be too disappointed if Hibs beat Rangers aswell. Did I just say that. We played so poorly on Saturday (though defensively strong). I just think we won't play that poorly again on Wednesday.

I think it shows how strong we are now that we beat Rangers playing pretty shite on Saturday. If we play well on Wednesday and Cellick play well, I'd still fancy us to win it.

I'd still take the draw though.

Good odds but I'd still take a draw on Wednesday and wouldn't be too disappointed if Hibs beat Rangers aswell. Did I just say that. We played so poorly on Saturday (though defensively strong). I just think we won't play that poorly again on Wednesday.

I think it shows how strong we are now that we beat Rangers playing pretty shite on Saturday. If we play well on Wednesday and Cellick play well, I'd still fancy us to win it.

I'd still take the draw though.

Your trying your hardest to hold the optomism in but deep down in side this post is crying out "We're going to win"

Archived