Train Directions to Parkhead

JamboCampbell

JamboCampbell

Tried to get tickets for the busses but it aint happening!

Was wondering what trains to get to parkhead from glasgow central/queen street????

Any trains stopping at Bellgrove or Carntyne should serve you well for parkhead. They are usually bound for Airdrie or there is a new service running to Edinburgh on the same line which stops at these two stations.

Romanov Stole My Pension

If you're going via city centre I think it's far easier to get a low level train from central station to bridgeton and then follow the crowds in a straight line right to the away end. Either that or taxis are cheap from town.

pettigrewsstylist

Tried to get tickets for the busses but it aint happening!

Was wondering what trains to get to parkhead from glasgow central/queen street????

Be very careful on the way back mate,,no matter the result they despise us,,get a fast black to train station if not in decent size crowd

Be very careful on the way back mate,,no matter the result they despise us,,get a fast black to train station if not in decent size crowd

Very difficult to get a taxi anywhere near the ground for at least an hour after FT. Last time I was there for a late kick off (Stewart pen when we won 1-0) there was a lot of trouble and the police were hopeless. Ended up being shepherded for about half an hour to the hearts supporters buses. Living in the West end of Glasgow this was useless for me so after asking the police the best way to get back, she just told me there wasn't a safe way and I needed to walk in the direction of the Celtic supporters who had tried to get to us. Walking all the way back the police kept asking if I had been away looking for trouble and despite it being them who had made me go in the wrong direction offered no security what so ever.

Archived