Daily Record

LeylandJambo

First time in Scotland for months & just bought a daily record and I have to say that's the best write-up I've seen Hearts get for ages

Lies all lies! Don't trust the Daily Reptile! :angry:

They will knock us down tomorrow, and tell all the players Barca want them.

Why anyone with more than a couple of brain cells would buy the Daily Record, or the Sun, is beyond me. They are both little more than printed toilet paper.

First time in Scotland for months & just bought a daily record and I have to say that's the best write-up I've seen Hearts get for ages

You'll be reading the Edinburgh version of that rag then :whistling::rolleyes:

I stopped buying the Daily ****** and all other stupid tabloid pishy rags when I became an adult

Why anyone with more than a couple of brain cells would buy the Daily Record, or the Sun, is beyond me. They are both little more than printed toilet paper.

Bought the daily record all last week to get the free football stickers for my wee boy!

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

Actually read the Daily Record myself yesterday and there were 6 full pages on Hearts plus a decent match report .

A bit too rough on the bot me thinks! :movethatass:

jack D and coke

I was actually dumbfounded at Andy Walker's pretty balanced commentary on Saturday too.

What's going on here??

I'd just like to thank whoever it was that went round all the Newsagents near mines, writing "Hell Yeah" on the "Can Hearts win the league" Daily Record advert posters. Brightened up my afternoon. :teehee:

kingantti1874

to be honest - other than the odd article by ex pro's it is generally fairer than the edinburgh papers in its reporting..

Quality isnt high obviously

Archived