Bedlam in the Hearts dressing room

BlackhallJambo

BlackhallJambo

Fantastic to see. Gary Glen jumping on the table. KK skooshing his water bottle. Amazing team spirit. Well done to JJ, BB and Lockey. Come on the JT`s

On an aside of that...

That and interviewing managers whilst the game is going on is another indication of TV companies getting more and more access written in to the contracts when negotiating time comes around. TBH, I don't want to see any of that. Suspect that some will probably feel different.

Like the after match interviews but that apart, when they go up the tunnel, that should be it.

On an aside of that...

That and interviewing managers whilst the game is going on is another indication of TV companies getting more and more access written in to the contracts when negotiating time comes around. TBH, I don't want to see any of that. Suspect that some will probably feel different.

Like the after match interviews but that apart, when they go up the tunnel, that should be it.

Agreed, GA - it's like showing your hand when playing cards - not a good idea, if you want to win.

Does anyone have any footage?

I'm not keen on the interviews during the match either, but I like the cameras in the changing rooms. It's good to see the players showing their true emotion.

On an aside of that...

It gives an interesting insight to see the reaction after a big result like that...but agree in general that its a step too far. Jez next we will be getting live stream of JJ half time team talk!!

Archived