Can someone upload the Sky full time/aftermatch coverage, please?

Buffalo Bill

Many thanks.

I think hambone is on , he was working last night but said he put it up today at some point, i'll try find that thread :thumbsup:

(apologies for mentioning poster)

I think hambone is on , he was working last night but said he put it up today at some point, i'll try find that thread :thumbsup:

(apologies for mentioning poster)

http://www.hmfckickb...15#entry2037215

Remember you can double click on it to watch it in good quality.

(i redone it at at 5am).

This is the same as the first post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRlXt6HOuSY

Big_Hearts_Runner

Hambone, what a legend. Thanks once again, much appreciated!

Hearts.tv shows the game but we don't get any after match analysis, so it was great to see the dressing room after.

Cheers

0.15 - 0.50 is probably the best thing Sky Sports have ever done :rofl:

Yeah, cracking, the first time I saw it I thought it was something whoever uploaded it had added.

It was cheesetastic rock but I don't care, that Hearts on Fire thingy was just magic! Can someone maybe extract it and make it a wee video all on it's own? It's a rather satisfying summary of recent good times had...

And that roar after Stevo scored, holy moly...that's some noise. Brilliant. Just brilliant. :)

It was cheesetastic rock but I don't care, that Hearts on Fire thingy was just magic! Can someone maybe extract it and make it a wee video all on it's own? It's a rather satisfying summary of recent good times had...

And that roar after Stevo scored, holy moly...that's some noise. Brilliant. Just brilliant. :)

This

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkRkR3HGGp4

Here I was searching for this thread and it was right here!

Sorry BB, knew you'd started the thread so I took a convoluted way to getting here.... :ninja:

Great stuff!

The full time interview with JJ is just him having a chat with McCann. The presenter must have felt like a 3rd wheel!

:lol:

I huge ask, but don't suppose uploading the whole match would be possible? Was there, but would like to see all the wee incidents etc again.

Cheers in advance.

Lynn :ninja:

I huge ask, but don't suppose uploading the whole match would be possible? Was there, but would like to see all the wee incidents etc again.

Cheers in advance.

Lynn :ninja: i would be interested in that aswell just to see if I made it on the telly when I through the ball to temps haha also the cameras where right in front of us when we scored.

Cheers in advance.

The max length on you tube is 15 mins.

And i am afraid it would take to long.:unsure:

Thanks HB. No probs.

if you do have the full game do you think you could load it on to hotfile or someother free file sharing site so people could download it?

if you do have the full game do you think you could load it on to hotfile or someother free file sharing site so people could download it?

I used the public folders option in Dropbox to share the 98 Cup Final AVI file the other day and it worked well....could be an idea for longer files etc?

Archived