What's the greatest feeling on Earth?

Johanes de Silentio

Johanes de Silentio

(obviously multiplied if you've just made sweet love to a beautiful woman, mind!)

Yes, folks, the greatest feeling on Earth is...

going to sleep, safe in the knowledge that you don't have to get up for work in the morning! :thumbsup:

Also multiplied (again) after a RIGHTEOUS win for the JTs - night-night, Jambos! :thumbsup:

no no. that would be biting into a kit kat and finding out its all chocolate.

That's the one.

Sterling Archer

Watching the life drain out of someones eyes with your hands around their throat.

Watching the life drain out of someones eyes with your hands around their throat.

How was Bristol? :whistling:

Walking in the front door at about 8:30pm on 2nd April 2006 pissed as a fart and finding my Hobo father in law sitting there.

The next 2 hours of slagging (from me, Mrs G and kids) were phenomenal.

Johanes de Silentio

And now it's time for the second worst feeling in the world: setting the alarm on a Sunday night, knowing that I have to get up for work! :verymad:

The worst feeling in the world happens the morn at 7 am, when the alarm goes aff, and I know that I have to go into work! :verymad:

Getting two Kit-Kats out the machine, when you only paid for one! :thumb:

Did you ever benefit from the 2 x 2p's in the kitkat machine scam at Craigmount?

Made me happy, and my current dentist ecstatic.

Say What Again

Finding a ?20 note in an old jacket pocket, whilst peeing with a semi of course.

Just imagine you didn't have to get up for work tomorrow either!

What a day!

Johanes de Silentio

Whats wrong with work?

You like work? :blink:

You also like X-Factor - I've found my nemesis! ;)

chester copperpot

Some cracking suggestions here, but after being told I'd never have kids, to hold my son in my hands after a year of trying was the best feeling ever (ok so I wasn't told I'd never have kids, but it was still the best feeling ever). Especially after leaving the room 2 mins earlier to go for a pee with a semi and not have work the next day. Even better was the fact that when my son was born, Hibs had just lost 15 mins earlier in Europe to Aek Athens.

Say What Again
Especially after leaving the room 2 mins earlier to go for a pee with a semi and not have work the next day. Even better was the fact that when my son was born, Hibs had just lost 15 mins earlier in Europe to Aek Athens.

:lol:

Archived