Another vlad rant

StevieJT

A wee rant over the future of hearts

The outlook is not very rosy to me. I've been through the good and bad times just like everyone else. To the problem comes down to one main point Romanov. He alone gave us hope at the start then only 8 games into the season a warning sign appeared. Yes we won the cup and it was great but it could have been a lot sweeter that season. Am no saying we could have won the league but we had a good a chance as rangers or celtic.

Over the past couple of seasons we've had Robbo, Burley, Rix, Valdas, Frail and god knows how many sporting dic's and advisors. One consistency in this only one man picked or had major influence in the team.

Yes we're rubbish we blame the players, the coaches, each other and yes we all have to take some of the blame. Our expectations are set to high as we're still on a Scottish cup winning mentality but we haven't got the players, coaches to supply our demand. If you look at the players and coaches that have left hearts most are glad to be away from the place as it?s a total circus at times and we can't blame them.

With the new debt which is always going up add that to a new stand which at this present time we don't need and the focus being put on our youth as Vlad hasn't got the money to put into us to buy new quality players we could be a mid table team for a wee while yet. We're struggling to beat teams at tynie. That can?t be a good sign.

You might have guessed am no a fan of Romanov and I never was. I was told from financial people in Edinburgh that Romanov had some money but not as much he made us think he had. Everything he spends goes straight onto the debt. Only way to solve all our problems is to try and get Bill Gates to come in and buys us as this @#&% has got us by the baws.

I think we need to wake up and can we see light at the end of the tunnel?

Re your question at the end of your post,

I honestly don't know mate...

Very worrying times.:sad: We can only hope that Vlad sorts this shambles,(of his own making) out for next season.:sad:

Archived