and now you're gonna believe us.....

Randle P McMurphy

Randle P McMurphy

everyone seems scared to say it,' the gorgie boys are going to europe'. of coursewe are barring a catastrphivc collapse we're going to europe.

just back and watched the game back, we were pish.the thing is we threw away umpteen points ar tge start of the season and we are still in it. BELIEVE

this team can be great or ordinaty or its day but what it does have is huge commitment to ther cause. players that try their hearts out no matter what. i watched it back and stephen eilliot, ryan stephenson, eggy, feck it all of them tried liked bears. no way was it a good performnance but they all grafted and threw their bodies inb the way, tackeled, fouled, pressured. we just need to get the bit flair back and wwe are flyiong.

c'mon hearts we can wuin ugkly and thats a signb oif a good team, lets take our chance and just feckin do it, win the league and make thsi 40 somethibng the proudest man on earth,

Calm down.

We still have the uglies to play at Ibrox twice and Celtic at Parkhead and Tynie.

There is a long way to go, and its asking a hell of a lot to split those two with the resources at our disposal, let alone finish above both.

aww frank, have a heart

he's obviously a wee bit drunk, its almost the end of january and we're only 4 points off the top.... its kinda hard not to get carried away dontcha think??

lets enjoy it, after all.... it COULD happen whistling.gif

aww frank, have a heart

he's obviously a wee bit drunk, its almost the end of january and we're only 4 points off the top.... its kinda hard not to get carried away dontcha think??

Its nice to dream, but if it falls flat we end up looking stupid. The vermin would probably celebrate us failing even when they are relegated.

I've dreamt of winning the league before with us but we always fall short at the run in. I'm just taking things one game at a time and hoping we can get through our injury problems and finish strong.

Randle P McMurphy

aww frank, have a heart

thanks bev, you art right i am a bit drunk. and you are right again why can't we get carried away. a big bit of the belief in the team comes from the belief in the stands and it feels like we are being too cautious. lets startt believing and maybe we can carry the players with us. it doesn't come round often that we gte tge chance so lets make the most of it now

Randle P McMurphy

Its nice to dream, but if it falls flat we end up looking stupid. The vermin would probably celebrate us failing even when they are relegated.

I've dreamt of winning the league before with us but we always fall short at the run in. I'm just taking things one game at a time and hoping we can get through our injury problems and finish strong.

who cares what they think. maybe we wont win it but lets at least enjoy the ride without worrying about looking foolish at some later point. lets carry the team with us from the stands

no i know what you mean, but laughing stock... let them have their fun cos even if we fail... at least we tried and had a helluva journey on the way

of course, you ARE right, but i'll coccoon myself in my wee happy bubble for now, til it bursts... and who knows, it might not burst and just carry me over the finish line :)

Problem Officer?

We're 1 point better off now at this stage than in 05/06.

10/11

|||||||||| Full ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Home ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Away

| P | W | D | L | F | A |||||||||| W | D | L | F | A |||||||||| W | D | L | F | A ||||||||||| GD | Pt

| 21 | 14 | 3 | 4 | 36 | 16 |||||||||| 6 | 3 | 3 | 18 | 10 |||||||||| 8 | 0 | 1 | 18 | 6 |||||||||| +20 | 45

05/06

|||||||||| Full ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Home ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Away

| P | W | D | L | F | A |||||||||| W | D | L | F | A |||||||||| W | D | L | F | A |||||||||| GD | Pt

| 21 | 13 | 5 | 3 | 41 | 16 |||||||||| 9 | 1 | 1 | 24 | 5 |||||||||| 4 | 4 | 2 | 17 | 11 |||||||||| +25 | 44

Randle P McMurphy

We're 1 point better off now than in 05/06.

10/11

Full Home Away

P W D L F A W D L F A W D L F A GD Pt

21 14 3 4 36 16 6 3 3 18 10 8 0 1 18 6 +20 45

05/06

Full Home Away

P W D L F A W D L F A W D L F A GD Pt

21 13 5 3 41 16 9 1 1 24 5 4 4 2 17 11 +25 44

nice one mate, thats what we need more positivoty

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

no i know what you mean, but laughing stock... let them have their fun cos even if we fail... at least we tried and had a helluva journey on the way

of course, you ARE right, but i'll coccoon myself in my wee happy bubble for now, til it bursts... and who knows, it might not burst and just carry me over the finish line :)

If anyone wants to see just what thier laughing is worth, have a read at random on hibs.net. It's depressing reading.... for them.

And if we fail? So what? We'll have had a fantastic season with a manager and coach who know exactly what it's like on the terracing, a team that graft 100% of the time and a support that is 100% behind the team.

The hibbys want to snigger? Let them. I know where and what I'd rather be.

we are in the race now, but we will get beat , just like the OF will drop points.

we are the only team to have gone close to the OF over the yrs.

so lets enjoy it and if we do finsh 1st or 2nd , its a bonus , but lets not throw away 3rd, we deserve it.

Where's the fun in thinking like that? Get carried away Frank, BELIEVE we've got it in us to win the league. We ARE in the title race, we're as good as the OF, we CAN beat them.

Join the rollercoaster Frank, you'll enjoy it thumbsup.gif

Randle P McMurphy

Where's the fun in thinking like that? Get carried away Frank, BELIEVE we've got it in us to win the league. We ARE in the title race, we're as good as the OF, we CAN beat them.

nice on ross. welcome aboard the happy train

What is the point in worrying like looking stupid FFS?

How often do we even have a sniff of challenging? Now that we are, should we just not get excited?

Ridiculous attitude imo.

We probably won't win it, but by christ we're giving it a go so why not enjoy it?

Just being realistic - we are a few quality players short to go the distance at the top. We need more strength in depth - e.g. replacements for Kyle, midfield playmaker, right back.

Think we will finish 3rd but might split the old firm. Our squad isn't anywhere near as strong as '05/'06.

Just being realistic - we are a few quality players short to go the distance at the top. We need more strength in depth - e.g. replacements for Kyle, midfield playmaker, right back.

Think we will finish 3rd but might split the old firm. Our squad isn't anywhere near as strong as '05/'06.

Realistic's boring though...optimism's where all the cool cats hang out getting pished and pulling all the hot bursd thumbsup.gif

Randle P McMurphy

were neil berry, walter kidd, brian whittaker, ian jardine, kenny black classed as top classs players in 1985/86? c'mon mate get on board the happy train at least till wednesday

Calm down.

We still have the uglies to play at Ibrox twice and Celtic at Parkhead and Tynie.

There is a long way to go, and its asking a hell of a lot to split those two with the resources at our disposal, let alone finish above both.

And they have each other to play twice.If we come away with 5 points from the next 3 games we are right in the mix.

Miller Jambo 60

Calm down.

We are good and looking at 2nd place the titile is a dream lol ma hathumbsup.gif

Woolfords Hearts

aww frank, have a heart

Anybody on here at this time of night that isn't a bit drunk and carried away,is a hic hic, is a weirdo imo.

Doctor FinnBarr

were neil berry, walter kidd, brian whittaker, ian jardine, kenny black classed as top classs players in 1985/86? c'mon mate get on board the happy train at least till wednesday

I'm on board, yeehaa, just spent the night in the pub ripping it out of the huns and telling the mhanks they were next! BELIEVE

:thumbsup:

Randle P McMurphy

I'm on board, yeehaa, just spent the night in the pub ripping it out of the huns and telling the mhanks they were next! BELIEVE

welcome aboard the happy train mate. league believers welcome

Think I'm going to go to Parkhead on Wednesday.

We can beat Rangers and Celtic away and St. Johnstone at home. We can do it.

We're going to win the league...ok I'm just back from the pub but why not dream while we are in the title race?

Doctor FinnBarr

Think I'm going to go to Parkhead on Wednesday.

We can beat Rangers and Celtic away and St. Johnstone at home. We can do it.

We're going to win the league...ok I'm just back from the pub but why not dream while we are in the title race?

Yeah, Stan the man believes!

Realistic's boring though...optimism's where all the cool cats hang out getting pished and pulling all the hot bursd thumbsup.gif

but i'm not wanting to pull hot bursd mellow.gif

Archived