Suso is back

tazhearts

Can't wait to see the wee man back in action for us down the right. He has been outstanding this season prior to his injury. His 20 minute spell against Falkirk when he dragged us back into the league cup tie still sticks in my memory. I think he will have a big impact for us between now and the end of the season.

if he plays the way he did prior to injury i'm well excited about having him back

i've criticised him in the past, but this season he was on fire, so i REALLY hope he comes back with the same spirit, commitment and hunger

Can't wait to see the wee man back in action for us down the right. He has been outstanding this season prior to his injury. His 20 minute spell against Falkirk when he dragged us back into the league cup tie still sticks in my memory. I think he will have a big impact for us between now and the end of the season.

certainly good to have someone sitting on the bench to push on temps.

I agree could be a huge boost. His comeback seems to have slipped under the radar. He has been outstanding at times this season and carried on that great form at falkirk IMO.

Let's not forget about Mr Driver as well.

Suso was absolutely incredible the night of the Falkirk game.

He really ran himself to a stand still and looked an incredible talent.

Hearts of Vladland

Let's not forget about Mr Driver as well.

Suso was absolutely incredible the night of the Falkirk game.

He really ran himself to a stand still and looked an incredible talent.

The Aberdeen game he was also great never scored but some of his runs were great.

A certain poster will be on he soon saying he is terrible etc.

Not going to fall out with anyone (tonight of all nights) but I'm still not convinced. Wingers are inconsistent by their very nature and I completely agree his form just before injury was better but I honesly see him as back up to Temps. His attitude still worries me. Wee man syndrome and al that. If he keeps the head, keeps the form up and screws the nut then brilliant but he still has a way to go. Which I really hope he does.

Hearts of Vladland

Not going to fall out with anyone (tonight of all nights) but I'm still not convinced. Wingers are inconsistent by their very nature and I completely agree his form just before injury was better but I honesly see him as back up to Temps. His attitude still worries me. Wee man syndrome and al that. If he keeps the head, keeps the form up and screws the nut then brilliant but he still has a way to go. Which I really hope he does.

He has only been sent of once in about 40 games for Hearts and it wasn't even on the pitch, he likes to wind up other players but so does Kyle and a few other even Locke does it to the other teams bench. Zal was bad for getting booked and sent off then cleaned up his act and still a year on after not getting sent off and only booked a handful of times someone came on here trying to say he had a disciplinary problem.

Archived