they're now fighting amongst themselves

just had a look and seems like a hobo tried to start fighting with his own fans because they kept singing when they where geting beat!!!!! don't you just love it

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Not being funny buddy, and I'm in a great mood but your grammar hurts my brain.

The words you're looking for a "they're" and "were".

WorldChampions1902

Oh dear! I think you might want to check your grammar. Glass houses............... :rolleyes:

just had a look and seems like a hobo tried to start fighting with his own fans because they kept singing when they where geting beat!!!!! don't you just love it

They seem to refer to some off there fans as " Happy Clappers " it seems when they get beat some of there fans clap them of the park :whistling: some of the methadone mob seem to object to these actions :lol: it would also appear singing songs in favour of CC Bloom do not go down well with some of them i wonder why :lol::lol::lol:

i like the happy clappers when they get relegated these happy clappers will still be there clapping away :thumbsup: and praising CC Bloom as a good manager :blink: the rest will be in costume as an empty green seat :down:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Oh dear! I think you might want to check your grammar. Glass houses............... :rolleyes:

Sorry, I meant "are" instead of "a". That's a typo though clearly.

for ucks stop slagging people about grammar.

We are all Hearts supporters!!!!!!!!!!!We know what people are trying to say so shut up please. :thumbsup:

Johanes de Silentio

Sorry, I meant "are" instead of "a". That's a typo though clearly.

:lol:

Serves you right though, mate - I don't think we need to be marking each other's grammar, syntax, etc - it's a short step from that to picking on typos!

Let's just focus on a brilliant result today for us, and a pish one for them! :D

Stupid Sexy Flanders

:lol:

Serves you right though, mate - I don't think we need to be marking each other's grammar, syntax, etc - it's a short step from that to picking on typos!

Let's just focus on a brilliant result today for us, and a pish one for them! :D

Fair enough mate. :thumbsup:

You should get a life,whats all this crap noising me up over poor grammer?if your not happy with it then don't reply to it instead of your childish posts.

Archived