Bouzid

Dano307

I have to say, Bouzid played superbly today! Don't recall him making any mistakes.

I know many on here don't rate him or his attitude, but his workrate and performance today were superb! :thumbsup:

I, for one, hope we hold on to him.

I have to say, Bouzid played superbly today! Don't recall him making any mistakes.

I know many on here don't rate him or his attitude, but his workrate and performance today were superb! :thumbsup:

I, for one, hope we hold on to him.

He did well today but i can't help wondering if he played out of his skin to impress Walter Smith, he's already said that if a more "fashionable!!" club came in for him then he'd definitely consider it, adding to that is he is best pals with Bougherra, maybe Bougherra's had a wee word with Walter?

Tynecastle Valhalla

he is a very important player for us and i dont mind that he doesnt play football, cos zal does that.

he wins so many headers and is really committed on the field.

i think we would really miss him

I don't rate him. I hope someone comes in with a good offer for him.

His contract is up, we won't get a good offer so we should keep him.

Our defence was dominant today.

I hope someone comes in with a good offer for him.

On the last day of the transfer window and we don't have time to replace him?

I also think there are better centre halfs out there but he was great today and has played a big part in our impressive defensive record.

Agreed, Not the time to get rid and he had a good game today. He's normally a right clumsy phuker though and i lose count of the times i see him just boot the ball up the park. We could do better.

Any chance of the Uglies coming in on the last day of transfer window!

No time left for a replacement!

Of course, they would have to offer something as we don't need to let him go until summer!

He cant clear the ball properly. Every clearance goes about 60 yards up and 10 yards forward even headers. Bouzid or Zal would be no great loss to us but I would rather it wasnt in this transfer window. If laugherty could have kept himself onside more we would have had problems with the cross field balls. I dont think our defending was great and if it hadnt been for Kello we would have lost a few today.

He cant clear the ball properly. Every clearance goes about 60 yards up and 10 yards forward even headers. Bouzid or Zal would be no great loss to us but I would rather it wasnt in this transfer window. If laugherty could have kept himself onside more we would have had problems with the cross field balls. I dont think our defending was great and if it hadnt been for Kello we would have lost a few today.

Laugherty looked like Usain Bolt against him today. He looked really slow.

Thunderstruck

I don't believe it. Get home still buzzing after a great win and some cretins are already having a go at players.

FWIIW, I thought Bouzid did very well today. Kept it simple and obeyed the maxim "If in doubt get it out".

The People's Chimp

Yea he did ok apart from a silly foul in a dangerous area.

Ridiculous post.

He was a whisker away from MOTM, played superbly and won endless balls. Great stuff from bouzid.

The People's Chimp

He cant clear the ball properly... Bouzid or Zal would be no great loss to us...

:rofl:

Highly entertaining, yet worrying, pesh from the tactical geniuses on the board tonight.

Rudolf's Mate

He has no brain.

Prior to today's game I'd have seconded that however he just seemed tactically aware of everything that was thrown at him.

Rudolf's Mate

When the rest of the team were making big mistakes in the first half, Bouzid was composed and solid.

At half time I was actually thinking you can keep Webster the way Bouzid was playing!

Jambof3tornado

As long as our centre halfs don't have time to think they are as good as any pairing in the league and better than most! Brilliant today!

It's unbelievable isn't it?

Some people know jack shit about the game of football.

Correct. The way that the back line was playing that offside trap was textbook, reminded me of Arsenal under George Graham. Probably why only conceded 4 goals in the last 10 games or something like that.

He doesnt get the credit he deserves. He's a huge part of a very solid defensive unit.

I'd offer him a new deal if the money was right.

stirlingshirejambo

I don't believe it. Get home still buzzing after a great win and some cretins are already having a go at players.

FWIIW, I thought Bouzid did very well today. Kept it simple and obeyed the maxim "If in doubt get it out".

Your lucky ou had to wait til you got home.

ouple of idiots near me in the Wheatfield were berating Hearts players after a few minutes. Blaming Templeton Wallace and Stevenson for lack of effort and every player at some point for not trying to win the ball.

We may not play wellsomeimes but I don't think the players efforts can be questioned.

He doesnt get the credit he deserves. He's a huge part of a very solid defensive unit.

I'd offer him a new deal if the money was right.

This.

I think he'll leave at the end of the season but he's been pretty solid in general and hes nowhere near as bad as people make out. Formed a good partnership with Zal and thought he was motm today, possibly apart from Kello! Hope he keeps it up!

Ridiculous post.

He was a whisker away from MOTM, played superbly and won endless balls. Great stuff from bouzid.

Calm yourself, that was me saying that foul was his only small mistake. He did well today.

Sub4TiddlerMurray

This.

I think he'll leave at the end of the season but he's been pretty solid in general and hes nowhere near as bad as people make out. Formed a good partnership with Zal and thought he was motm today, possibly apart from Kello! Hope he keeps it up!

Best centrehalf pairing and keeper in Scotland :thumbsup:

Damn it, someone started the thread before I got a chance.

Bouzid was absolutely immense today and although I thought Rudi, Mrowiec and Wallace came onto a game in the second half, I felt Ismael had the beating of der Hun from the outset.

Wish he would stop whoring himself in the press, because if he keeps his composure he'll be a class act.

:o

Jesus wept. We have conceded 3 goals in the last 11 league games, 16 in 21 league games overall (the Huns have conceded 20).

3 goals in 990 minutes.

You go away and have a wee think about this and then come back and explain the bit in bold again because I am at a loss here.

We are where we are because we are a TEAM. For all Rudi and Temps' skills, it would be a waste without these two (along with Kello and Adrian) doing their jobs.

In fact, you go and find me replacements for Bouzid and Zal. To make it easier for you, i'll give you a budget of ?250k.

Sol Bamba????

Jesus wept. We have conceded 3 goals in the last 11 league games, 16 in 21 league games overall (the Huns have conceded 20).

3 goals in 990 minutes.

You go away and have a wee think about this and then come back and explain the bit in bold again because I am at a loss here.

We are where we are because we are a TEAM. For all Rudi and Temps' skills, it would be a waste without these two (along with Kello and Adrian) doing their jobs.

In fact, you go and find me replacements for Bouzid and Zal. To make it easier for you, i'll give you a budget of ?250k.

Sol Bamba????

It truly is incredible!

They have an absolutely incredible record since Zal came back!

Only a complete spanner could pick faults with Zal or Bouzid they way they've played together this season!!!

If they never made a mistake, they would be unique in the history of World Football!

Everyone had bad first half couldn't string 2 passes together big Zak running and loseing the ball

but Bousid was always there to boot away we were lucky not to be 1 or 2 down but after Glen came on different story gave rangers defence something else to worry about even though never done much

scots civil war

his distribution today was a lot better,not mindless bollocks

i dont think the jackal caught sight of that last ditch sliding interception 2nd half do you :ermm:

Ismael Bouzid, along with Marius Zaliukas were different class today.

Motm was Kello, Bouzid & Zal in that order.

The defence really got their act together in the second half - but let's be honest, if it wasn't for Kello, we would be talking about what a shambles our defence was in the first half. We could easily have been 2 or 3 down at half time if it was not for Kello.

A win's a win though - and winning when you're not playing particularly well is what the Old firm do time after time.

We_are_the_Hearts

Still a bombscare for me. Gave the ball away on that charge and gave a silly foul away on the edge of the box. Made some good clearances after that but stilll think wed need a better centre half

Still a bombscare for me. Gave the ball away on that charge and gave a silly foul away on the edge of the box. Made some good clearances after that but stilll think wed need a better centre half

Sometimes those runs work out well and sometimes they don't. Can't believe he still takes so much flak on here.

Folk at the games seem to have a different attitude towards him all together.

Also why not give a balanced opinion on him rather than pick on his one major error every two games.

Don't understand the expectations of some posters. Vidic or John Terry are not heading to tynie anytime soon. You do know that ?

Archived