Kris Boyd

Peebo

I was, ahem, "reliably informed" that Vlad had sanctioned the loan signing of Boyd, should we win today, so watch this space... :whistling:

the windae cleaner

I was, ahem, "reliably informed" that Vlad had sanctioned the loan signing of Boyd, should we win today, so watch this space... :whistling:

your missing an les from the end of your username :thumbsup:

your missing an les from the end of your username :thumbsup:

Boom boom.

A thousand apologies if I have committed the ultimate sin - repeated something that appears elsewhere on Kickback. Thank the lord that's not pretty common :thumbsup:

I don't monitor the board 24 hours a day, so I haven't noticed this particular (no doubt BS) rumour elsewhere.

Yours in abashment,

Peeboles

We dont need no Kris fookin Boyd.

We got MEN THAT PLAY FOR THE THE COLOR MAROON,NOT FRICKIN MONEY.

HEARTS HEARTS GLORIOUS HEARTS

We will see :whistling:

Though did anyone hear Real Radio phone in tonight? I'm sure Mark Benstead said 'And after hearts winning today they should be (pardon the expression) all Boyed up for wednesday'..

Guest vanbasten1874

We dont need no Kris fookin Boyd.

We got MEN THAT PLAY FOR THE THE COLOR MAROON,NOT FRICKIN MONEY.

HEARTS HEARTS GLORIOUS HEARTS

I like that quote :thumbsup:

Boy at the game next to me has a mate that knows B Brown.B Brown told him that this rumour is nonsense.Seemingly Boyd is on 28 grand a week at Boro. :lol:

The thought of that fat **** wiping his snotters on a Hearts top doesn't really appeal to me although it's hard to turn down a 25 goal/season striker.

Not happening anyway. If Rangers couldn't afford him then we certainly can't.

The thought of that fat **** wiping his snotters on a Hearts top doesn't really appeal to me although it's hard to turn down a 25 goal/season striker.

Sums it up for me

I do think if we win on wed,Vlad might just give JJ the green light to bolster the squad

I think you could be correct :thumbsup:

I agree, but the thought of veins popping down Govan way if it were to happen brings a sly smirk to my face. :teehee:

Every man in maroon worked his arse off today.

Boyd wouldn't.

That's enough for me.

Hate to say this as I hate the **** as much as anyone.. but...

boyd doesn't have to work his arse off.. he's a goal hangin barsteward that we've all been screaming for for years..

but he wont be coming anyway.. its the old story.. hearts doing very well, former old firm players get linked with us in an attempt to unsettle things..

Hate to say this as I hate the **** as much as anyone.. but...

boyd doesn't have to work his arse off.. he's a goal hangin barsteward that we've all been screaming for for years..

but he wont be coming anyway.. its the old story.. hearts doing very well, former old firm players get linked with us in an attempt to unsettle things..

as an aside.. i just used the edit function to correct my mpost and it worked a treat!..

brilliant stuff.. i'm sooo happy about everything today!!

I have something to add to this thread but I'm tooo pisssed so I'll make it in the morning.....

Sorry but the story is rubbish. He earns double now than what he did at Rangers. If we had taken him from Kilmarnock, maybe but the fact that he earns so much and has a history with Rangers means he would get loaned out to some team which can afford him far more than we can. He is an annoying b****** anyway and his skelped moanin face would just sicken good Jambos

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

We will see :whistling:

Though did anyone hear Real Radio phone in tonight? I'm sure Mark Benstead said 'And after hearts winning today they should be (pardon the expression) all Boyed up for wednesday'..

I'm assuming since we're playing Celtic that he meant 'all Bhoyed up'?

To the topic though, Kris Boyd won't be coming anywhere near Hearts. For a start we couldn't get anywhere near the current wage he's on at Middlesbrough. He'll stay down in England if he goes anywhere.

Rumour aside...

Is he playing any football at all? Know Mowbray does not fancy him but he is making the match day squad?

Strachan left that club in a hell of a mess.

Johanes de Silentio

Your thread title says "in the mail" - do you mean The Sunday Mail? Is there something about the rumour in The Sunday Mail?

Guest vanbasten1874

I have something to add to this thread but I'm tooo pisssed so I'll make it in the morning.....

Giv us a wee snippet swanny i'll be up all night wondering :thumbsup:

Giv us a wee snippet swanny i'll be up all night wondering :thumbsup:

I believe that Hearts interest is REAL but it falls down to money, and we have yet to reach an agreement with Boro financially. Not goIng to happen IMO.

Hearts of Vladland

I believe that Hearts interest is REAL but it falls down to money, and we have yet to reach an agreement with Boro financially. Not goIng to happen IMO.

We have supposedly enquired and said we would pay him 4k or 5k of his wages but Middlesbrough wanted us to pay more because they would still be paying him 15k a week.

Your thread title says "in the mail" - do you mean The Sunday Mail? Is there something about the rumour in The Sunday Mail?

No, as in on his way.

BTW, my tongue was firmly in my cheek with the initial post. I have zero idea about the level of truth in the rumour, but it seems pretty unlikey. You never know with Vlad, though...

Johanes de Silentio

No, as in on his way.

BTW, my tongue was firmly in my cheek with the initial post. I have zero idea about the level of truth in the rumour, but it seems pretty unlikey. You never know with Vlad, though...

Ah, right - you're in Texas - probably not seen the Mail yet - sorry! :lol:

If Internet forums existed when MoJo signed, most would be saying that it would never happen.

You never know..

I know that he doesn't like being away from home so might fancy getting back up the road. Bound to have bagged a few hundred grand in the last 6 months.

If Kyle is going to struggle with injury then we'll need someone in.

Ai would take the lazy, torn faced git in a second for the balance of the season.

i would rather have him banging go goals, and make no doubt he would, for us as opposed to him doing the same for a team challenging for the league.

you only have to look at the cup game last week to see how little quality we have up front, Elliott aside, if Kyle isn't playing. for me callum, Gary glen aren't good enough and the less said about obua the better.

Boyd wouldn't.

That's enough for me.

Nail, Hammer, Head!!!

Boyd wouldn't.

That's enough for me.

maybe so but we only had one shot at goal the whole game and fortunately it went in. whilst goals have been more forthcoming than previous seasons our forwards have hardly been prolific.

here's the dilemma tho, would you have 'triers' like glen and Elliot who couldn't score in a brothel or like boyd who knows how to stick the ball in the net?

I saw him at the Boro v Preston game and he was a disgrace to the sport. Did not try at all to look interested. All he did was slouch around, fall on his arse and moan. Offered no outlet to his midfield. Suffice to say when Mowbray took him off, they looked more of a threat and scored not long after. Unless JJ really knows how to make this work-shy layabout pull his socks up then I would strongly advise against bringing him here.

Archived