What will happen next week?

Craigieboy

Dirk Diggler

And Utd are 3 points closer to clinching a Uefa cup spot at the expense of totalfootball.

Every cloud and all that.

Charlie-Brown

What will happen next week?

Do you really want to know (are you a betting man) or wouldn't you prefer just to wait & see what unfolds?

Life would be boring / mechanical if we knew every detail in advance?

Red Wine is great. :)

:eek:

3 nil to utd.

Empty stadium by 4.30pm.

Or am I being negative?

Funny you should mention that scoreline. I've already decided that if and when it gets that bad, I'm off home. I've never even contemplated anything like that before.

Strange days.

Dirk Diggler
Funny you should mention that scoreline. I've already decided that if and when it gets that bad, I'm off home. I've never even contemplated anything like that before.

Strange days.

I have.

Last season after they had just lifted the MMC i decided that if they scored a 3rd I'd be in the artisan within minutes.

We all know what happened that day.

Let's just wait and see.

Definitely last post tonight.

:booze:

I'l be at the game and if we'r getting beat i'l stay and back my team as i i always do,its only the old firm fans that leave early especially the huns and thats when their winning

Gigolo-Aunt

We are liable to turn them over.

Cue all the Hearts Scottish players that get a game saying shaggy is the man for the job and how training is great fun.

Drew Busby !

I expect we'll have a whole week of Shaggy, Clum, Neilson and co telling us it's "a must win" game. Far too fecking late of course, it's out of our hands if Falkirk hold their nerve in the next 2 games - and thats assuming we even do anything to get near them.

If the "must win" line gets trotted out in the media all week, and a clueless Frail and Hearts get turned over by Utd for the umpteemth time, then expect a few hangings.

Walter Bishop

3 nil to utd.

Empty stadium by 4.30pm.

Or am I being negative?

Your forgot to add -

Neilson and Clum - 1st and 2nd on teamsheet.

Only a Game
I expect we'll have a whole week of Shaggy, Clum, Neilson and co telling us it's "a must win" game. Far too fecking late of course, it's out of our hands if Falkirk hold their nerve in the next 2 games - and thats assuming we even do anything to get near them.

If the "must win" line gets trotted out in the media all week, and a clueless Frail and Hearts get turned over by Utd for the umpteemth time, then expect a few hangings.

I cant think of a "must win" game that we've actually WON this season

I actually suspect we'll win.

If we do, I'll still not be convinced by it.

Many others will flock to the realms of cyber discussion harking on about how we've turned the corner and that all will be well again.

If they do, i'll still not be convinced.

Big ChipButty
2 nil Hearts

3 2 Falkirk

Empty stadium by 430pm

No matter how we look at it, we will all be home early on Saturday ;)

Guest GhostHunter
No matter how we look at it, we will all be home early on Saturday ;)

I actually think at half time will see Tynie pretty much emptied...

colinmaroon

Many others will flock to the realms of cyber discussion harking on about how we've turned the corner and that all will be well again.

If we win 5-0, I don't believe that that will be the case!!!

We all know that we need this "manager" - whoever he is - and there have been a few false dawns since 1/1/08.

Things have improved since Vlad butted out but such has been the undermining of the foundations, it's going to take a master-builder to put it right!!!

And Utd are 3 points closer to clinching a Uefa cup spot at the expense of totalfootball.

The Arabs deserve third spot. We should all give CL and MDV a warm welcome home. :)

my boys a mascot next week and i will stay to the end only left early once this season in the 4-0 v rangers and it was after the fourth. have bought my season tickets for next season and just keep hoping it turns round at some point.

i keep thinking that if we spent a million on plans for the stadium there must surely be some long term planning that will happen

Negative.

You lot will be up for it as its basically a must win or you wont make the top 6, you will also want to avenge the last 3 results against us.

I'd take a draw if offered just now.

Fat Striker
Negative.

You lot will be up for it as its basically a must win or you wont make the top 6, you will also want to avenge the last 3 results against us.

I'd take a draw if offered just now.

Our last couple of games have been touted as "must win" and we've failed miserably.

We are 9 league games unbeaten, havent lost a league game since Robson left but i feel at somepoint we are going to have a day where it wont go for us and im thinking it may be saturday.

We are 9 league games unbeaten, havent lost a league game since Robson left but i feel at somepoint we are going to have a day where it wont go for us and im thinking it may be saturday.

Dont underestimate how sheeite we are.

We're ganting.

pie_man_out

Have you just seen Utd's first goal on the highlights? That's more football than Hearts have had all season!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
My prediction is we'll play very well and win comfortably.

7 days after it was necessary.

I agree.

If that isn't typical Hearts then I don't know what is.

rudi must stay
I agree.

If that isn't typical Hearts then I don't know what is.

we'll lose more than 2 goals to them that's typical as well :sad:

I don't know which of those two lines made me laugh the most.

Expect a 2-3-5 formation from Shaggy with Dave Mackay , Jim Cruickshank and Donald Ford (amongst others :rolleyes:) making cameo appearances in which Vlad hails Shaggy as the 'new manager with full control of team selection'. 4-5-1 will be banished forever in a desperate attempt for European football.

At 4.55 I will wake up in the shower with Bobby Ewing knowing nothing has changed.

scottishguy

If we win on Saturday and Falkirk lose,there will no doubt be some plebs on here saying were gonna get 3rd place.

The way this season has gone,we aint gonna be in the top 6.(so bloody obvious)

Dont be surprised if we have the chance to do it,then make a right erse of it with a couple of minutes before the end of the last game before this great weajie idea of a split happens.

Amoruso Lets it Run ...
Well if it isnt necessary, why no just lie down and help us finish above hibs? :P

If Nade's out and you score a goal then job done.

We are incapable of scoring or coming back from a goal down.

Utterly spineless.

I expect at least a 0-3 defeat, with De Vries scoring a couple.

peebles jambo

i'm not going, first home game in a long time i've missed, reason, i'm going to see james taylor at the playhouse and i wouldn't have enough time to go back to peebs pick up my better half go back to edinburgh and get some scran before the concert starts, don't imagine i'll miss much though, hope i'm proved wrong, but i doubt it

By The Light..

All DUFC have to do is score.

If they score 1st then goodnight vienna, they take a point at least, but probably 3 as we have not overturned a deficit since Burley's 1st game in charge down at Rugby Park!

If we score 1st then chances of us scoring another are pretty unlikely, about as likely of robbie neilson scoring a volley!

MDV should get a warm welcome

:welcome:

If we win 5-0, I don't believe that that will be the case!!!

I'd be gobsmacked if it wasn't tbh.

How many times has Vlad promised something and not delivered and then the second we manage to string one result, never mind two, together, the majority of voices on KB start claiming it's getting better.

What happened to the boycott of the Gretna game for instance? I'm not saying that that was defeinitely a great idea in the first place but Vlad promised us a new manager and we scraped a couple of 1-0 wins and suddenly all was rosy and anyone who had suggested a boycott was getting ripped a new one.

It's amazing how the 3 biggest numpties at Hearts have the most to say!! :mad:

cobbyshambles

3 nil to utd.

Empty stadium by 4.30pm.

Or am I being negative?

you're an optimist if anything!

Nelly Terraces

Actually, since I'm not able to make it and the seasons donald ducked anyway, I wouldn't mind Utd being, errr, given a little 'help' in their quest to get Euro fitba over the reptilian ones from the san giro. So...

Go ahead Utd and Craigy L, fill yer boots, have a 4 or 5 nowt on us. Pretty sure I'm not alone in thinking if we lose this one it wouldn't be such a bad thing. Would it?

shaun.lawson
Actually, since I'm not able to make it and the seasons donald ducked anyway, I wouldn't mind Utd being, errr, given a little 'help' in their quest to get Euro fitba over the reptilian ones from the san giro. So...

Go ahead Utd and Craigy L, fill yer boots, have a 4 or 5 nowt on us. Pretty sure I'm not alone in thinking if we lose this one it wouldn't be such a bad thing. Would it?

I'm in a right quandary over this one. If Dundee United come 3rd, I win a grand - and in my current financial position, can't afford to pass such a possible dividend up! I guess I'll only know what my true feelings are when the first goal goes in on Saturday: I won't feel gutted if we score it... will I?

Archived