Signings

ELITHEDUG

Sorry to put a damp squib on things but I have it on good authority that we are looking to off load players that are not making the squad rather than bring in new ones. The Kris Boyd chat is untrue. I also understand that Kevin Kyle will not make it tomorrow and will probably be out for another 2 weeks. Don't shoot the messenger :whistling:

Sorry to put a damp squib on things but I have it on good authority that we are looking to off load players that are not making the squad rather than bring in new ones. The Kris Boyd chat is untrue. I also understand that Kevin Kyle will not make it tomorrow and will probably be out for another 2 weeks. Don't shoot the messenger :whistling:

All startling revelations you have posted you really have your finger on the pulse.blink.gif

Yep, insightful and thrilling post.

Kyle was thought to be needing an operation, in fact he DOES need an operation. In the short term He can play if he's rested AND has an injection and perhaps we've decided that A. We cant/wont make a decent enough signing to replace him right now and B. We really need him to play in the keys games that are coming up in the next couple of weeks.

After those games are passed, depending on how theyve gone. I believe we'll see him out for several weeks. Playing with the injury he has is very risky. Playing with injections is damaging in the long term for his overall health. I think we'll have to bite the bullet soon on this and lose him for a while. Could backfire if we're still in with a shout in 3 weeks time but dont really see the choice we have if Vlad wont authorise a signing

Cant see him missing tomorrow if he has a say in it though.

Unbelievable scenes! Things we already knew but are supposed to be upset about! I can't believe my eyes Jeff...

Excellent

Yep, insightful and thrilling post.

Kyle was thought to be needing an operation, in fact he DOES need an operation. In the short term He can play if he's rested AND has an injection and perhaps we've decided that A. We cant/wont make a decent enough signing to replace him right now and B. We really need him to play in the keys games that are coming up in the next couple of weeks.

After those games are passed, depending on how theyve gone. I believe we'll see him out for several weeks. Playing with the injury he has is very risky. Playing with injections is damaging in the long term for his overall health. I think we'll have to bite the bullet soon on this and lose him for a while. Could backfire if we're still in with a shout in 3 weeks time but dont really see the choice we have if Vlad wont authorise a signing

Cant see him missing tomorrow if he has a say in it though.

Didn't discuss if an injection was an option but told that he can't play for 2-3 weeks

We will beat Rangers with no new signings, miller isn't there to score the goals.

Get them Cryin into their Buckie Eli :thumbsup:

We will beat Rangers with no new signings, miller isn't there to score the goals.

Get them Cryin into their Buckie Eli :thumbsup:

Fingers crossed

Balls.

I was utterley CONVINCED that Kris Boyd was Tynecastle-bound as well :blink:

Yeah that's why there are pages of it on the board. Just letting you know it's pish

scottish_chicP

Yeah that's why there are pages of it on the board. Just letting you know it's pish

Really? You didn't think we already knew that?! :unsure:dry.gif

Also have it on "good authority " that Kyle wiil be involved at least from the bench if not from the start. <_< The other info. you have is pretty generally known by everyone.

I understand that Kyle has growing pains requiring to have his thing massaged. A cortisone injection will see him good for tomorrow.

Rudolf's Mate

I understand that Kyle has growing pains requiring to have his thing massaged.

I've tried tellin that one to the Mrs but she's havin none of it!!!

Also have it on "good authority " that Kyle wiil be involved at least from the bench if not from the start. <_< The other info. you have is pretty generally known by everyone.

We shall see, I hope you are right and big Kev is involved as we shall miss him if he's not. Should not have mentioned Boyd specifically as the source told me no new signings rather player being off loaded

What does your authority say about Wednesday?

stirlingshirejambo

This thread

trainwreck2.jpg

Is this some subliminal message that Adrian has had an accident at training and is out for tomorrow :whistling:

Monsieur Maroon

Is this some subliminal message that Adrian has had an accident at training and is out for tomorrow :whistling:

Or that he's turned up for training very, very drunk.

Archived