VR gives list of subs to coach

Magnoem

It's open secret in Lithuania that VR gives his coach of basketball club ?algiris a list of substitutions to make, with how much minutes must each player play.

It first came out when someone posted the list of who plays when before a local league game, and just to confirm it, in a Euroleague game yesterday the cameras have shown the coach (3rd of the season, btw, despite the team starting well) taking out a piece of paper.

97398260.png

There's a basketball media article on this (rough translation) and Hearts are put in to the context, especially words of ?ali?kas of how things are going well when VR is not involved..

Geoff Kilpatrick

Good stuff! Vlad is still distracted with basketball and JJ is ensconsed in the circle of trust. :pleasing:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Great stuff.

Check this picture out, Vladimiras Romanovas is breaking the big gadgey's hand....

paveikslelis-13259-bg.jpg

Delighted that ?algiris are providing an outlet for Vlad's desire for a more "hands-on" role in team affairs. Long may this continue.

Maybe if the coaches at the daft netball team listened to Mr Romanov, they might win a bit more.

Forgot to mention they lost the game and by quite a huge margin.

The coach that had a good winning streak was sacked (rings a bell doesnt it?). In the article it's mentioned that their best win came when there were few substitutions, implying that the coach defied VR's orders to give all the players a similar game time.

kingantti1874

Maybe the tache is giving cc blooms tips every week-explains why the are getting pumped every single week.. Or it may just be that the hubs are shite.

Soon be on there third manager this season

Ps 100 posts in 5 years and you trot this pish out!! Like your manager not the sharpest tool

In the box eh

26 pts FTH ALWAYS IN OUR SHADOWS

The coach that had a good winning streak was sacked (rings a bell doesnt it?). In the article it's mentioned that their best win came when there were few substitutions, implying that the coach defied VR's orders to give all the players a similar game time.

Doesn't ring many bells with me.

When Mr Romanov was picking the team at Hearts, he won us the Scottish Cup.

Has his baseball team won the Scottish Cup? No.

That's something for them to think about.

When we were over in Kanaus last year the people we spoke to Hated Vlad for his feck up with the Basketball team. He is a loose cannon but as long as basketball is his new passion we are fine.

Maybe the tache is giving cc blooms tips every week-explains why the are getting pumped every single week.. Or it may just be that the hubs are shite.

Ps 100 posts in 5 years and you trot this pish out!! Like your manager not the sharpest tool

In the box eh

He is Lithuanian buddy.

Magoem has been on the site for years. Not a Hibee.

I think you should apologise to him, as that is a dreadful slur. :)

Excellent work Mr Romanov Sir.

Damn fine job you'll make of that Basketball team given time.........lots of time :whistling:

Us??

Oh we'll just have to struggle along without your input just now hey ho. We understand you need to focus on what you're good at.....

p.s. keep signing the cheques :thumbsup:

GR.

i hate basketball worst sport on the planet .bounce bounce stick it in a hoop .bounce bounce stick in a net feckin tedious sh*te

scott herbertson

i hate basketball worst sport on the planet .bounce bounce stick it in a hoop .bounce bounce stick in a net feckin tedious sh*te

You could have summed up the whole of the 70s for Hearts as

bounce bounce, fail to stick it in the net

bounce bounce, fail to stick it in the net

on that basis!

Just to play Devil's advocate for a second.......

Launch, heed, poke it the net, hoof, heed, elbow in the puss from a moron in green......

Or if you're Hibs, dance baby, dance baby, one more time, whit de ye mean Ayr scored likesay?

Hibs are the Harlem Globetrotters of fitba, didn't you know? Taught the Brazilians etc etc etc etc

Don't know where I'm going with this, but I'm applying the handbrake before it gets messy....

:woot:

Surprising. It used to work so well when he did this with Hearts. :ninja:

Cardiac Rucksack

First coach in the world ever in any sport to ever have a piece of paper in his pocket during a game. Absolute cast iron proof valds up to no good. Althouh ut also means he can write things down etc. So i can see that malarkey catching on. Of that i am sure

It's open secret in Lithuania that VR gives his coach of basketball club ?algiris a list of substitutions to make, with how much minutes must each player play.

It first came out when someone posted the list of who plays when before a local league game, and just to confirm it, in a Euroleague game yesterday the cameras have shown the coach (3rd of the season, btw, despite the team starting well) taking out a piece of paper.

97398260.png

There's a basketball media article on this (rough translation) and Hearts are put in to the context, especially words of ?ali?kas of how things are going well when VR is not involved..

Who cares what the tube does with his bascketball team. Has nothing to do with HEARTS, as long as the donkey finances HEARTS and keeps his clueless mind away from the team, I'll be happy.

The guys an ERSE. He kept us at Tynecastle and kept us going, still a frigging welp though.

Time you young Romanov arse bandits realised it too!!!!!!!

:whistling::thumbsup::whistling:

Who cares what the tube does with his bascketball team. Has nothing to do with HEARTS, as long as the donkey finances HEARTS and keeps his clueless mind away from the team, I'll be happy.

The guys an ERSE. He kept us at Tynecastle and kept us going, still a frigging welp though.

Time you young Romanov arse bandits realised it too!!!!!!!

:whistling::thumbsup::whistling:

Well when you put it so dashed eloquently........

You know, I've been kept awake the last few nights whilst ruminating on the questions posed by Adler in his seminal "Ten Philosophical Mistakes", specifically whether the human mind is a single cognitive power, involving the functioning of our senses and whatever follows from their functioning, such as memory and imagination, or, does the human mind have two distinct cognitive powers - the senses and everything to which sense gives rise, on the one hand, and intellect, able to understand, judge and reason, on the other?

You seem like a learned and erudite fellow. Any thoughts?

You know, I've been kept awake the last few nights whilst ruminating on the questions posed by Adler in his seminal "Ten Philosophical Mistakes", specifically whether the human mind is a single cognitive power, involving the functioning of our senses and whatever follows from their functioning, such as memory and imagination, or, does the human mind have two distinct cognitive powers - the senses and everything to which sense gives rise, on the one hand, and intellect, able to understand, judge and reason, on the other?

Adler is an erse. Always been an erse and writes for erses. Having a first name like Mortimer shows that he's an erse.

"Ten Philosophical Mistakes" is based ENTIRELY on Old-Firm lies and greed and it's bullshit content is only kept alive by corrupt and twisted west-coast media whores. Dont see any mistakes going Hearts way in the "Ten Philisophical Mistakes" do you? No, you ******* well don't. That is because Adler is the love-child of Wattie and Lennie after a night on the buckie.

Reductionism? What about a reductionsim of the share of SPL prize money the Old Firm gets and a increasism in the amount the others get.

He also tries to imply that the OF would be better off leaving the SPL - showing he's an erse:

"Not only is he forced to make obviously implausible claims about macroscopic parts of the league--for example, he has to claim that Celtic or Rangers are only "virtual" teams when they are attached to the SPL, and only becomes "real" teams when they are broken off and separated--but also he has to misconstrue what Vladimir Romanov and quantum mechanics tells us about atoms and subatomic particles."

So in summary, Mortimer Adler = complete welt.

In the box eh

What exactly does this mean?

I never realised that you get graded on JKB on the number of posts made.

I think that may sail over his/her head!

The Real Maroonblood

Somethings never change !!

I wonder if he's promised them a new court with a Hotel attached.

:ninja:

You forgot to mention to World Cup stars.

:rolleyes:

97398260.png

What excellent timing. :whistling:

The Real Maroonblood

What exactly does this mean?

I never realised that you get graded on JKB on the number of posts made.

Apparently when you reach 1525 posts you are one of the boys even though you posts are a lot of poo.

:lol:

Napoleon  Wilson

Any chance someone could slip Obua's name onto that subs list? :whistling:

You my are a fecking genius my friend! Obua was born to be a basketball player, i bet he'd be great at it! Right, what we need to do is get the word out to Vlad and perhaps with a bit of luck next year Obua will be playing basketball in Lithuania. :thumbsup:

kingantti1874

Well it did seem a v hoboesque subject to be bringing up, the sort of pish generally brought up by hobos, apologies to the op for the accusation but this is still a poor thread..

Give it five years mate - you'll be shooting up the league!

Snake Plissken

You my are a fecking genius my friend! Obua was born to be a basketball player, i bet he'd be great at it! Right, what we need to do is get the word out to Vlad and perhaps with a bit of luck next year Obua will be playing basketball in Lithuania. :thumbsup:

Yes it's in the blood of those negroes isn't it?

:huh:

Charlie-Brown

VR being an a proud ex-submariner gave the coach a list of 'subs' it read as follows

K9-widowmaker, Nautilus,USS George Washington, The HL Hunley....... :)

Snake Plissken

VR being an a proud ex-submariner gave the coach a list of 'subs' it read as follows

K9-widowmaker, Nautilus,USS George Washington, The HL Hunley....... :)

tumbleweed.jpg

First coach in the world ever in any sport to ever have a piece of paper in his pocket during a game. Absolute cast iron proof valds up to no good. Althouh ut also means he can write things down etc. So i can see that malarkey catching on. Of that i am sure

There are many other facts that speak for themselves, a piece of paper is just an illustration.

In the context of Hearts the OP is completely full of Zebras.

In fact, parmaviolet sucking Zebras.

Translation please :)

Doesn't ring many bells with me.

When Mr Romanov was picking the team at Hearts, he won us the Scottish Cup.

Has his baseball team won the Scottish Cup? No.

That's something for them to think about.

How about Burley?

Hearts won the Scottish Cup because they had some excellent players (which, to his credit, was brought by Vlad). And he wasn't always picking the team.

Things have changed though and there's a different policy now.

To give an idea of what I mean some quotes from Vlad's recent interview:

"It's the art of the coach to give young players a chance>. But if the coach has another goal, comes to show himself, to get results and "eats" away tomorrow... Because he did not gave youngsters time, he did not give 2, 5 or 10 minutes, he "eats" our future. It's a problem and we have to say no! no! no! to that from the first day. But I need an instrument for that - a director of sport, who'd confirm me every day. I can't come to every practice."

"Victories are for players and coaches, especially - for fans. For me it's absolutely unnecessary. If the team progresses. If you win with a view to the future. Collins and Salenga (veterans) played 40 minutes (full time in basketball), and what happens tomorrow? It means you are a weak coach. He comes to me and says - I need others, give me other players. This means he is breaking up the team, not to mention expenses to other players <...> Wait, when the season is other I will decide, if I give you the right to be in the job. If I still speak to you. Especially when he says, that someone won't play. Don't ever say that."

Reading all the posts (cant be bothered to quote all) but lets look at Vlad's signings: He persuaded Kello to stay, Big Zal, Rudi, Novikovas, Mrowiec hmm he maybe mad Vlad but he aint all that bad. Just as longs his staff keep the faith with JJ then it will be fine. After all his "interference" won us the cup in 2006.

Archived