Charity Game - Gentleman's Smoker

Moncs

Hi Everyone,

As an additional fundraiser for this years charity game I have organised a Gentleman;s Dinner.

Date - Sunday 13th February @ 3pm

Location - Bainfield Bowling Club

Tickets - ?25

The afternoon includes a 3 course meal and 3 great guest speakers including Sandy Strang, John Gahagan and Pat Stanton. As well as all that we have some fantastic auction and raffle prizes along with some fun games.

For more info have a look at our website Rivals4Charity Wesbite and click on the Gentleman's Smoker Afternoon link on the right hand side.

For tickets simply contact me on 07723 528983 or email [email protected]

Thanks

Scott Moncrieff

Mad Dog Frazer

i ufortunaley cant make that day but i urge anyoneto get yourself along

Great day and well worth the money

John gahagan is worh the money alone

the guys the best on the circuit and i had sore guts on the monday from laughing

you wont be disapointed

Who's supplying the rubber sheet and stain-proof seating for Mr Stanton?

You need to think of these things mate. :thumbsup:

There have been a number of opposition players over the years who grudgingly or otherwise I had to admit were the consummate professional. Pat Stanton fell into that category. When you look at the neds that ply their trade down Lochend Way just now none of them could lace Stanton?s boots in terms of attitude or ability hence my reason for not joining in the belittling.

• 2 weeks later...

Sold around 120 tickets already and looking to confirm final numbers next week, so anyone interested please give me a shout asap

Cheers

Archived