Michael Stewart (Merged Threads)

Bob Loblaw

Just watching STV News' sports report and they showed an interview with Stewart on the touchline at Easter Road. Surely he is lost aye?

itsnomarooned

Just listening to him on Radio Scotland - in connection with the Miller move. It seems he cancelled his contract due to non payment of wages (you think he'd be used to that!) and now has various representatives on the case.

Just listening to him on Radio Scotland - in connection with the Miller move. It seems he cancelled his contract due to non payment of wages (you think he'd be used to that!) and now has various representatives on the case.

Perhaps they wouldn't pay him because he developed an 'injury' having got to Turkey and not liked what he saw.

:hartley:

Such a bad, bad footballer.

Nonsense. Frustrating and inconsistent I agree but there's definitely a decent player in there. If he were to sign for Hibs he'd improve them. Who'd you rather have, Rankin or Stewart? He's also better than Mcbride and De Graaf.

The Leith San Giro is fast becoming a retirement home for failed footballers.

This season just keeps getting better :thumbsup:

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Nonsense. Frustrating and inconsistent I agree but there's definitely a decent player in there. If he were to sign for Hibs he'd improve them. Who'd you rather have, Rankin or Stewart? He's also better than Mcbride and De Graaf.

A central midfielder that can't pass, tackle, shoot or head the ball. Abysmal. Always hated him.

To be honest, most of the first and second division players are better than those you mentioned! I've no I'll feelings towards Stewart but I can't say I ever rated him

Nothing to do with Hibs. He apparently was at a 'Keep Racism out of Football' conference at Easter Road.

shame, another inflated ego at ER would have been braw

He was just interviewed for Reporting Scotland making wry comments about the importance of getting contracts checked over properly in Turkey....he was also filmed standing with the rest of the Show Racism the Red Card people (and holding up a big red card) so looks like that's probably why he was there. If it's anything more than that, I'll be surprised.

Nothing to do with Hibs. He apparently was at a 'Keep Racism out of Football' conference at Easter Road.

Is this the guy that is so bad that he won god knows how many MOTM awards on Kickback?

Has a bit of a daft head on him on the park and his influence is up and down, but on his day he is a decent player.

Still, not a fashionable thing to say on Kickback.

thumbsup.gif

Is this the guy that is so bad that he won god knows how many MOTM awards on Kickback?

Has a bit of a daft head on him on the park and his influence is up and down, but on his day he is a decent player.

thumbsup.gif

Problem being, his day doesn't come round very often.

We're a better team for Michael Stewart being nowhere near it.

The People's Chimp

thumbsup.gif

Agreed 100%.

Well said Gig.

Ive a hibby sitting with me waiting to go to fives, he said he would welcome Mikey Stewart, just your average ***** hibs fan.

Just dain ma bit for the survey n that.

Problem being, his day doesn't come round very often.

We're a better team for Michael Stewart being nowhere near it.

His day came more often that not due to the amount of times he was getting most votes after games.

thumbsup.gif

Agree he would not get a game now though.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Brilliant!

See if you were to ask me: "what is the one thing that would turn an already volatile and chaotic dressing room into the third circle of hell for an SPL club?"

I honestly think my answer would be: "Mickey Stewart"

I genuinely hope they sign him.

:D

thumbsup.gif

It never was,mate.

Stewart used to infuriate me when he lost the plot or let his arrogance take over sometimes.At the end of the day,though,he was decent and could have been better.

In saying all that,i wouldn't have him back at all!Look forward etc!......(em,apart from Rudi!):mellow:

thumbsup.gif

He would probably be a decent signing for them right now. I would have said that first post I made but there's also equal chance that he'd be an absolutely awful signing for them if rumours regarding the fragility of their dressing room are to be believed. Haven't really made my mind up there.... :biggrin:

Yes, he has flaws but I like Mickey Stewart.

He is mates with Iain Murray.

:murraytwat:

Enough said.

Chad Sexington

On his day he was a decent player but his hot headedness and arrogance diminished him.

JJ couldn't wait to see him leave. He did absolutely nothing for the harmony of the dressing room.

His day came more often that not due to the amount of times he was getting most votes after games.

thumbsup.gif

Agree he would not get a game now though.

I'll bow to your superior knowledge on all things 'kickback MOM'. :thumbsup:

Despite this, I still believe he was pish 9 games out of 10 for Hearts last season. I seen most of them.

In fact I think he was pish 9 times out of 10 in his first spell at Hearts also. I seen most, if not all of them.

I think he is pish.

Cheers.

He is mates with Iain Murray.

:murraytwat:

Enough said.

To be fair to Michael, he reserved a lot of his better games against Hibs.

I can understand why he left, and I probably accept it was the right decision but I'm not going to slate the guy.

Yes, he was!

Archived