Buckie Thistle do a Hogg\Levein

Swanny17

One of their players sent off for going for a team mate seemingly. In the end, they lose 1-0 and East Stirling progress to the 5th round.

Wonder what the deal was with the 2 players involved.

The Real Maroonblood

One of their players sent off for going for a team mate seemingly. In the end, they lose 1-0 and East Stirling progress to the 5th round.

Wonder what the deal was with the 2 players involved.

Probably a woman.

One of them gave away a free kick, the other one wasn't happy and started on him...it was a tiny wee guy that started on a massive guy, punches were thrown then one of them got sent off and the other booked :o

One of them gave away a free kick, the other one wasn't happy and started on him...it was a tiny wee guy that started on a massive guy, punches were thrown then one of them got sent off and the other booked :o

Shame it wasn't on tv! Wouldve love to see it. Bit of healthy passion as Mancini keeps saying!

Shame it wasn't on tv! Wouldve love to see it. Bit of healthy passion as Mancini keeps saying!

Doctor FinnBarr

they showed a bit of it on sky sports news...one of the guys was called ian murray :lol::lol:

Maybe some relation to Malcolm Murray who came from Buckie and also managed them after finishing with us.

:mellow:

Not sure if he related to malcom murray but he is related to scott murray who has played for bristol city and i think made a scotland b team. Iain murray is a good striker, for the highland league, but is a complete and utter idiot who every other teams fans love to hate. Real happy it happened as dont like the wee twerp at all. Maybe my mate will get bk in the team now and murray can go on bk to morrocco or wherever he works nowadays!

Doctor FinnBarr

Not sure if he related to malcom murray but he is related to scott murray who has played for bristol city and i think made a scotland b team. Iain murray is a good striker, for the highland league, but is a complete and utter idiot who every other teams fans love to hate. Real happy it happened as dont like the wee twerp at all. Maybe my mate will get bk in the team now and murray can go on bk to morrocco or wherever he works nowadays!

Too many Murrays up your neck of the woods-gets confusing!

:teehee:

It might be on camera because a young lad videos every match so there supporters can watch it if they`re offshore or workin away from home i dare say he was there , some might remember him he was on the news could be a couple of years ago now that the SFA tried to charge him thousands cause he didn`t have the rights to do so but the young lad just does it as a hobby and the SFA took a major huff .

Is he the guy who was at Deveronvale and scored 40+ goals one season?

same one. who is your pal fea forres, i was at buckie game murray is a disgrace he cost us that game

same one. who is your pal fea forres, i was at buckie game murray is a disgrace he cost us that game

I was dragged along by my mate Phil and E Stirling were dreadful. However your winger getting sent off handed them the game. They had to get one on target eventually.

It could be the Ian Murray who worked for Wood Group offshore,me and him done a 3 day course together in Aberdeen 5 years ago..but he was a quiet sort of guy. He played for Deveronvale then but was going to chuck football due to work commitments.

It could be the Ian Murray who worked for Wood Group offshore,me and him done a 3 day course together in Aberdeen 5 years ago..but he was a quiet sort of guy. He played for Deveronvale then but was going to chuck football due to work commitments.

thats him

bit soft.

When you see what happens in other games you have to wonder about refs. Imagine an OF player getting sent off for that. I dont think so.

bit soft.

When you see what happens in other games you have to wonder about refs. Imagine an OF player getting sent off for that. I dont think so.

just 2 let u all know east srirlings goalie was not registered they are in the deep stuff lol

Archived