Sellik fans "mhankcott"

Victorian

The Treasurer

Lets hope they extend their "bhoycot" to all matches.

The sad thing is they genuinely believe they are hard done to.

................as they sit top of the league.

The most vile set of supporters bar none.

I would love it if they boycotted Tynie. We should all make sure we turn up and sell out all maroon and white.

Just imagine being able to walk down Roseburn without seeing that utter filth.

It may also affect the teams away performaces. Happy days!!!

Their entire persecution complex is very very tiresome.

Poor old celtic,know they know how we've felt over the years and not listening to i.r.a. Songs for 90mins makes me more than happy,we would near enough or fill tynie against that shower so "jog on"!

They'll only boycott if the huns are well ahead in the league and they don't look like catching them. If they are top or it is neck and neck there will still be plenty to fill their end. Pity they couldn'y boycott darkheid next week to save us having to sit near to the vile barstewards.:whistling:

Lets hope they extend their "bhoycot" to all matches.

The sad thing is they genuinely believe they are hard done to.

looks to me like thay have already started doing this at home, given some of the huge gaps in the stadium over the last few games. Or have they just yet again copied Hibs and came dressed as seats? <_<

possibly the most demented logic ever.

they preceive that they are "cheated on a weekly basis". decisions are given against them all the time.

so what do they propose in order for things to go for them? they want other clubs to put pressure on the SFA to bring about a fair deal for celtic.

they actually think that other clubs are going to feel sorry for them and ask the SFA to sort out their referees to make sure celtic get all the decisions.

there's been a lot talked about recently how money is extremely tight in scottish football and that the old firm are 'the main attraction'. the other clubs are said to be desperate for these 'main attractions' to play at their grounds four times a season in order to maximise revenue.

so just where does celtic fans' manky little charade fit in to this equation? as far as i can see all it does is to deprive clubs of income when every pound is a prisoner.

utter utter slime.

jamboinglasgow

they preceive that they are "cheated on a weekly basis". decisions are given against them all the time.

so what do they propose in order for things to go for them? they want other clubs to put pressure on the SFA to bring about a fair deal for celtic.

they actually think that other clubs are going to feel sorry for them and ask the SFA to sort out their referees to make sure celtic get all the decisions.

there's been a lot talked about recently how money is extremely tight in scottish football and that the old firm are 'the main attraction'. the other clubs are said to be desperate for these 'main attractions' to play at their grounds four times a season in order to maximise revenue.

so just where does celtic fans' manky little charade fit in to this equation? as far as i can see all it does is to deprive clubs of income when every pound is a prisoner.

utter utter slime.

It's quite simply blackmail, vile move from a vile club and fans.

Prince Buaben

Beggars belief. It really is mindboggling.

Indeed they are beggars!

I hope they do boycott Tynie and we can get roseburn full of hearts fans too

They should be visiting Tynecastle post-split. I hope Hearts pre-empt this botcott and don't give them an allocation. Especially if they still have anything to play for by then.

mahgrassyshoes

Ha, how much more pathetic can this club get?!

I had to put up with a celtic supporting "mate" telling me the boy Forrest should never have been sent off against Hamilton because he never touched the player. Nevermind the studs up lunge you f**kwit!

mahgrassyshoes

Indeed they are beggars!

I hope they do boycott Tynie and we can get roseburn full of hearts fans too

They should be visiting Tynecastle post-split. I hope Hearts pre-empt this botcott and don't give them an allocation. Especially if they still have anything to play for by then.

Should definitely see how their attendances are going and give them the same allocation as we would Hamilton or St Mirren. Nothing would be ideal though!

I doubt they will be missed at any of the grounds they visit. At least we know our bookies and toilets will be safe!

It has to be said, this lot have thrown out any notion of 'sportsmanship' which the game is meant to be based on. Greedy, bullying, paranoid, tantrum-throwing welts to a man. Can't see it being long before this persecution complex sees them start in-fighting. Hopefully we can capitalize if this has a detrimental affect on the pitch.

We should get all SPL clubs to back this boycott.

"Show the Sellick fans we care - by telling them tae get tae ****"

It's a conspiracy, it's a conspiracy....

That's exactly what the (vic)Tims believe! :blink:

As they're the (self proclaimed) "Greatest Fans In The World" we should all accept their bullying and blackmail. :unsure:

it's the Celtic way dontcha know? :rolleyes:

Colonel Kurtz

That's exactly what the (vic)Tims believe! :blink:

As they're the (self proclaimed) "Greatest Fans In The World" we should all accept their bullying and blackmail. :unsure:

it's the Celtic way dontcha know? :rolleyes:

Does anyone recall their last boycott of Tynecastle

It was a sunny day,the ground was a TMZ..Tim Free Zone and Hearts won 4 1

I have a Derek Renton goal into the Gorgie road end in my mind

Well a boycott is all they can do.the "Dirty Protest" for the last decade has not worked,and given the effect a starch rich diet has had on the fat/bodymass ratio of their fans then a hunger strike is out of the question.

It would also appear that given the spelling on some of their recent banners,then the younger fans have also boycotted the Scottish Education System.

The People's Chimp

................as they sit top of the league.

I would love it if they boycotted Tynie. We should all make sure we turn up and sell out all maroon and white.

It would be a great day indeed if they all stayed away. Good times.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Whats the line about if you tell the same lie enough times it becomes believable or something like that?

To be fair its nothing to do with Celtic but the crazed supporters association.

This vermin don't deserve a seat in our great stadium.

Absolutely hilarious - If it was not for hibs they would be the laughing stock of Scottish Football.

90 minutes at Tynecastle would be brilliant against them without the 90 minute IRAfest. Plus we can just fill the ground with our own fans and wont need to fork out thousands on policing the match (apart from a couple of police keeping and eye on Lemon in case he flips out again) - I can only see positives from this excellent news! :)

Hearts should take a hit financially and get back to giving them 1400 tickets - even if we can't sell out.

It's our home and lets get any advantage we can get

So, not content with receiving a much bigger slice of the cake than all other teams (apart from their disgusting partners in crime) they now will damage further the finances of struggling clubs, on top of railroading us into a league set up which few really want!

Perhaps some of these cowards in these clubs should, in the light of this, stand up and tell them to take there new league set up and shove it where the sun don't shine!

As for these "fans", not that they need any help, but this is fuelled by those in authority at Darkheid!

And, if the GFA had hit them initially like they would any other team bar the Blue Bigots, perhaps this could have been done and dusted by now!!

(Oh, forgot, it was snowing!!!)

Do these balloons have some sort of website, ourself and other fans should be posting links on it of all the times we have been cheated by them.

blondejamtart

Agree with every word of that - wouldn't bother me in the slightest if they boycotted every away game for the rest of their miserable little lives! Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say!

Agree with every word of that - wouldn't bother me in the slightest if they boycotted every away game for the rest of their miserable little lives! Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say!

The sooner Celtic realise that we (non OF clubs) neither need nor want their sort anywhere near the league or our stadiums.

And the whole ?they generate revenue? crap doesn?t wash with me.

For example take Motherwell.

The bigots go a knocking between 3 ? 4 times per season at Fir OPark (taking into consideration the ghastly top 6 split)

An extra 3,000 bums on seats per game.

So to take the maximum games of 4, that is 12,000 paying bums (literally).

Ok so take the OF out of the equation and Motherwell are challenging for the title or Europe with (like every other club) the mindset that they could be champions, do you not think that they couldn?t put 12,000 extra bums on seats in their 19 home games?

This equates to 631 extra fans per game.

Oh right they could AND SOME!

Noone needs the Old Firm and we don?t want them.

They are vile in every sense of the word, insular and highly corrupt.

Old Firm GTF!

Does anyone recall their last boycott of Tynecastle

It was a sunny day,the ground was a TMZ..Tim Free Zone and Hearts won 4 1

I have a Derek Renton goal into the Gorgie road end in my mind

Well a boycott is all they can do.the "Dirty Protest" for the last decade has not worked,and given the effect a starch rich diet has had on the fat/bodymass ratio of their fans then a hunger strike is out of the question.

It would also appear that given the spelling on some of their recent banners,then the younger fans have also boycotted the Scottish Education System.

I remember it. A splendid day out. Didn't we miss a penalty and have a goal disallowed so could have won by even more?

Stupid Sexy Flanders

The sooner Celtic realise that we (non OF clubs) neither need nor want their sort anywhere near the league or our stadiums.

The bigots go a knocking between 3 ? 4 times per season at Fir OPark (taking into consideration the ghastly top 6 split)

Ok so take the OF out of the equation and Motherwell are challenging for the title or Europe with (like every other club) the mindset that they could be champions, do you not think that they couldn?t put 12,000 extra bums on seats in their 19 home games?

Old Firm GTF!

Can't believe I'm about to say this, but for once, I agree with i8hibsh! Very good post.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

What a fantastic time for these mingin' tramps to shoot another round into their collective feet! :D

Their form has been horrible since Lennon started all this victim pesh and if they start mhankcotting games then they will only make things even worse. :D

Let them get on with it, hope they do this, nice not to have to look at or listen to the filth on top of everything else... pleasing. :thumbsup:

This is all a bit like watching Vanessa Feltz having a nervous breakdown in the Big Brother house on live national television. 'Cept this is vaguely amusing.

What in the name of the wee man are they thinking? Goodness knows where their logic (or lack thereof) comes from. It's like they're collectively imitating their loony of a manager and steadily losing the plot....

I remember it. A splendid day out. Didn't we miss a penalty and have a goal disallowed so could have won by even more?

Got a feeling it was Tommy Murray who either missed the penalty or had the goal chalked off. Nice clean atmosphere that day.

What's the ratio of splitting the gate money?

Does the home team get 100% of the ticket money?

Old Firm GTF!

Absofeckinlutely!!!!

Nail bang on head mate.

I've said this a million times to all the glory hunters at work/pub whatever

There is this resounding myth that every other club needs the uglies.

GARBAGE!!

What every other club needs is for every other club to be just a little bit more ambitious and a lot more brave.

By that I mean stand up to the OF at board room level.

Look at the pounding Romanov took when he dared to upset the applecart by directly having a go at the ways of the OF.

He was branded mental.

If 3 or 4 club owners did it.....Questions would be asked.

If 10 + club owners did it................ Changes would HAVE be made and their stranglehold on the Scottish game would HAVE to be loosened by the governing bodies in terms of fairness over TV revenues, ticket allocations, the whole damn lot.

All this in turn would then begin to feed off of itself, with all clubs becoming stronger, better supported, more competative..... and on we go...upward spiral!!

This is the secret that the OF and their media lap dogs and forlock tugging governing body don't want anyone else to mention.

So good!! Hope the GFITW do start to boycott....Might just have the effect that Scottish football needs.

Thunderstruck

To all Sellthick fans:

Please go away and stay away, we don't want you, we don't need you.

I imagine that Hearts could fill the void quite comfortably with various offers to bring back a small percentage of our latent support.

Ive said this for years but its worth saying again

ONE EXTRA FRIENDLY PER SEASON AGAINST DECENT OPPOSITION WOULD REPLACE ALL THE REVENUE WE EARN FROM HOSTING THE OLD FIRM'S DESCPICABLE FANS 4 TIMES A SEASON.

We dont need them and havent need them since Tynecastle was made all seated.

Its fecking ludicrous that we give the Old firm the serious advantage (IMO) of allowing very nearly 25% of our ground to be occupied by their fans.

Makes no sense whatsoever.

Ive said this for years but its worth saying again

ONE EXTRA FRIENDLY PER SEASON AGAINST DECENT OPPOSITION WOULD REPLACE ALL THE REVENUE WE EARN FROM HOSTING THE OLD FIRM'S DESCPICABLE FANS 4 TIMES A SEASON.

We dont need them and havent need them since Tynecastle was made all seated.

Its fecking ludicrous that we give the Old firm the serious advantage (IMO) of allowing very nearly 25% of our ground to be occupied by their fans.

Makes no sense whatsoever.

Trouble is, who would want to share the Roseburn Stand with them, if their allocation was reduced.

Thus, the only answer is to ban them altogether.

Roll-on!

Absofeckinlutely!!!!

Nail bang on head mate.

I've said this a million times to all the glory hunters at work/pub whatever

There is this resounding myth that every other club needs the uglies.

GARBAGE!!

What every other club needs is for every other club to be just a little bit more ambitious and a lot more brave.

By that I mean stand up to the OF at board room level.

Look at the pounding Romanov took when he dared to upset the applecart by directly having a go at the ways of the OF.

He was branded mental.

If 3 or 4 club owners did it.....Questions would be asked.

If 10 + club owners did it................ Changes would HAVE be made and their stranglehold on the Scottish game would HAVE to be loosened by the governing bodies in terms of fairness over TV revenues, ticket allocations, the whole damn lot.

All this in turn would then begin to feed off of itself, with all clubs becoming stronger, better supported, more competative..... and on we go...upward spiral!!

This is the secret that the OF and their media lap dogs and forlock tugging governing body don't want anyone else to mention.

So good!! Hope the GFITW do start to boycott....Might just have the effect that Scottish football needs.

Seemingly Jim Mclean and Alex Ferguson used to phone each other up when one of them played the ugly twins and wished them luck.

In SAF words to JM "we need you to beat them and you need us to beat them'

No shit the two of them went on to do more than challenge them but be better than them.

The only thing i'd miss about the bigot twins, is the sheer elation when we beat them.

However as I told a Celtic colleague of mine - it wouldn't even come close to a league decider against the Hibs :thumbsup:

It's in their DNA. They are born and raised to believe everything and everyone is against them. It is a persecution complex that gets passed down from generation to generation. You or I might get a ring or a watch that belonged to your grandad, they get a big massive chip to place on both shoulders.

Is it an Irish immigrant thing? Historically they think they have been dealt a poor hand?

Who knows and who cares.

Does any one else find the use of the word "lenny" cringeworthy as hell?? Especially coming from the voice of "sellik" supporters club.

Reminds me of a few celtic minded individuals who I happened to be in the company of during the old firm game on the 2nd..referring to Samaras as "Sammy" and Stokes as "Tony".... :boak:

RoussetsShorts

Wouldn't it be fantastic if Hearts preempted this and said right you can have zero tickets and we are doing ?12 adults, ?4 kids and we sold the place out with HOME fans only, a sea of maroon, no bile, no irish jigs, no ETA flags, no IRA banners, that would be awesome.

215780774_29b0f1a10f.jpg

Wouldn't it be fantastic if Hearts preempted this and said right you can have zero tickets and we are doing ?12 adults, ?4 kids and we sold the place out with HOME fans only, a sea of maroon, no bile, no irish jigs, no ETA flags, no IRA banners, that would be awesome.

215780774_29b0f1a10f.jpg

No Che Guevara or whatever political activist is in 'vogue' at that specific time for the self righteous, self indulgent dirt bags to feel that they need to cling onto to promote their cause - whatever the **** that is at that time.

Does any one else find the use of the word "lenny" cringeworthy as hell?? Especially coming from the voice of "sellik" supporters club.

Reminds me of a few celtic minded individuals who I happened to be in the company of during the old firm game on the 2nd..referring to Samaras as "Sammy" and Stokes as "Tony".... :boak:

I find that can be a Glasgow thing in general. They can be over-familiar at times to the point you feel they are invading your 'personal space'.

Nosey b****** patter disguised as friendliness as Irvine Welsh once put it.

What really annoys me is how some of the gutter press pander to this filth. It really amounts to blackmail in that if they aren't allowed to win they will try and ruin the smaller clubs.

There's no reasoning with them either as practically everyone of them is an absolute arsehole.

Archived