F.A.O Frail

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Right. Seasons over, congratulations.

Now show a bit of initiative and guts and start blooding some of our so called 'wunderkids' FFS.

You have nothing to lose, we are playing for nothing now and these overpaid bunch of wasters won't care what the results are either way.

What's better? Audrey walking about the park doing feck all or giving the likes of Visconte and Rapnik a go to prove their worth?

I would like to see at least 3 young players given 4 or 5 games before the end of the season.

Gives the fans something to be excited/optimistic about.

Would have much more respect fro Frail if he went down this route.

Gigolo-Aunt

I think Frail knows he will not be there as manager past the season. Due to this, he will want to win as many games as he may be looking for a new job in the summer.

I agree with your point (if the players are ready) - just cant see it.

I think Frail knows he will not be there as manager past the season. Due to this, he will want to win as many games as he may be looking for a new job in the summer.

That's my main worry, that he goes for damage limitation.

It's frustrating as hell to see every other team in the league do it yet we stick with our more 'experienced' players. :sad:

Hopefully. I just can't stand him. I can barely come to listen to his interviews anymore.

I reckon I could be sick if he gets the job.

Gigolo-Aunt
Hopefully. I just can't stand him. I can barely come to listen to his interviews anymore.

I reckon I could be sick if he gets the job.

Frail is trying his best, sometimes in life your best is just not good enough.

He has put the ship slightly back on course, but overall I think he has shown he is not up to the job. Nott his fault, he has been promoted way to quickly due to the ****e that has went on in the club in recent times.

I suppose someone will now talk about outwith the OF in league games we are X unbeaten.

Frail is trying his best, sometimes in life your best is just not good enough.

He has put the ship slightly back on course, but overall I think he has shown he is not up to the job. Nott his fault, he has been promoted way to quickly due to the ****e that has went on in the club in recent times.

I suppose someone will now talk about outwith the OF in league games we are X unbeaten.

But what gets me is how the players can come out and say it has to be Frail. That gets on my titties. It really does.

I respect him for the fact that he has had to work in difficult situations. But I think you are being kind saying is best is just not good enough.

Dundee Utd (A) 1-4

Kilmarnock (H) 1-1

Motherwell (H) 2-2

Hibernian (H) 1-0

Motherwell (A) 0-1

Aberdeen (A) 1-0

Rangers (N) 0-2

Gretna (H) 2-0

Celtic (A) 0-3

Motherwell (A) 1-0

Rangers (H) 0-4

Inverness CT (A) 3-0

St Mirren (A) 1-1

Falkirk (H) 0-0

Pl 14 W5 D4 L5

But what gets me is how the players can come out and say it has to be Frail. That gets on my titties. It really does.

I respect him for the fact that he has had to work in difficult situations. But I think you are being kind saying is best is just not good enough.

Dundee Utd (A) 1-4

Kilmarnock (H) 1-1

Motherwell (H) 2-2

Hibernian (H) 1-0

Motherwell (A) 0-1

Aberdeen (A) 1-0

Rangers (N) 0-2

Gretna (H) 2-0

Celtic (A) 0-3

Motherwell (A) 1-0

Rangers (H) 0-4

Inverness CT (A) 3-0

St Mirren (A) 1-1

Falkirk (H) 0-0

Pl 14 W5 D4 L5

It's because any manager worth his salt will have 75% of this team emptied within 5 minutes of joining the club.

Gigolo-Aunt

Dundee Utd (A) 1-4

Kilmarnock (H) 1-1

Motherwell (H) 2-2

Hibernian (H) 1-0

Motherwell (A) 0-1

Aberdeen (A) 1-0

Rangers (N) 0-2

Gretna (H) 2-0

Celtic (A) 0-3

Motherwell (A) 1-0

Rangers (H) 0-4

Inverness CT (A) 3-0

St Mirren (A) 1-1

Falkirk (H) 0-0

Pl 14 W5 D4 L5

Its not unusual for players who ARE playing to come out in the press and back the man who picks them.

At the end of the day, its a load of bollocks.

Jasonauskas
It's because any manager worth his salt will have 75% of this team emptied within 5 minutes of joining the club.

Never a truer word spoken

Yeah I agree with the above two posts. And I know it always happens.

BUT it is not beneficial for the club in my opinion.

Also. To AP. You are correct. If I was a new manager taking his first training session with the players at our disposal I would be pishing myself. And once I have finished I would be asking if this was some sort of sick joke.

I was listening to Paul Lambert speaking to Chris Kamara on Sky today. When asked why he considered Martin O'Neill to be such a good man manger, he replied that he didn't get too close to the players. IMO that is an example Shaggy (or should that be Mr.Frail) would have been well advised to have followed.

Archived