The goals v Killi

Hambone

Mixu said "It was a collision for the second goal and I don't think it was a foul. " so respect to him.

In the dressing room, he accused his own player for 'leaping like a brown trout'.

Killis goal - Black lingering on the ball too long. This was a problem for a few players in the 1st half.

1st Goal - That was probably the only time Jonsson found a Hearts player with a pass the whole bloody night. Well taken by Elliott though.

2nd Goal - Started with a crunching tackle in the midfield which pretty much summed our second half performance. It wasn't the greatest of hits and the goalie should have saved it but I'm certainly not complaing.

I wish they had shown the incredible save by Kello though. From where I was it looked very muich a 'Save of the Season' effort.

Also...

I hate David Obua.

He's a hider and offered absolutely nothing once again.

Black did get dispossessed because he took too long. He took too long because Obua was hiding beside the centre backs and refused to make the run into the channel which would have been the only pass forward available to Black.

The People's Chimp

G,Day HAMBONE !!!!!!!!

For us ex pats your prompt update with video clips are really appreciated, thanks very much keep it up.

At lunch time today I said this day can not get any better.

Woke up this morning to find out Hewitt had got beaten in the Australian Open (hate him).

Listened to HEARTS game on HEARTS World, great finish to beat Kilmarnock (hate them).

Got updates on Ayr Utd beating the hobos in the cup (hate them).

Watched Man City beat Leicester in the cup replay (hate them ,only because I work with a smug Pommie Leicester supporter).

Got a text on the Golf course later on, to say my son had got accepted for University in Ballarat(LOVE HIM).

Got bevvy on the way home (LOVE BEVVY).

Watched your video clip on the HEARTS goals (LOVED THAT).

Watched the Ayr Utd winner v the hobos (LOVED THAT).

Keep sending the clips HAMBONE.

HOO ROO from sunny down under.

Cheers off for a long neck and watch your video again.

This post (LOVE IT)

Drylaw Hearts

Black did get dispossessed because he took too long. He took too long because Obua was hiding beside the centre backs and refused to make the run into the channel which would have been the only pass forward available to Black.

He did this the entire time he was on the park.

I don't think I've ever seen such and effortless and gutless footballer in all my life.

We needed a game from Obua last night and he offered absolutely nothing.

JJ will have his card well and truly marked.

He did this the entire time he was on the park.

I don't think I've ever seen such and effortless and gutless footballer in all my life.

We needed a game from Obua last night and he offered absolutely nothing.

JJ will have his card well and truly marked.

I'm going to try and defend the undfendable here. When the ball GOES TO HIS FEET he keeps it and can pass it, making him move side to side to win a fecking header is just plain daft ! I agree he was murder last night, but our best spell was when we pass the ball on the ground and up the wings ! Why can we not play like this more often rathewr than try throw 50/50 balls up in the air to someone who is never going to win them ?

great post

Think we should reserve a wee word for Ryan Stevenson.

He must have felt like a dug wi two knobs last night after coming on to take part in a two goal comeback against the team he possibly hates most in the world and finding out his self professed ain team have beaten the team he possibly hates just as much given his current club.

As they say on here PLEASING :woot:

Governor Tarkin

G,Day HAMBONE !!!!!!!!

For us ex pats your prompt update with video clips are really appreciated, thanks very much keep it up.

At lunch time today I said this day can not get any better.

Woke up this morning to find out Hewitt had got beaten in the Australian Open (hate him).

Listened to HEARTS game on HEARTS World, great finish to beat Kilmarnock (hate them).

Got updates on Ayr Utd beating the hobos in the cup (hate them).

Watched Man City beat Leicester in the cup replay (hate them ,only because I work with a smug Pommie Leicester supporter).

Got a text on the Golf course later on, to say my son had got accepted for University in Ballarat(LOVE HIM).

Got bevvy on the way home (LOVE BEVVY).

Watched your video clip on the HEARTS goals (LOVED THAT).

Watched the Ayr Utd winner v the hobos (LOVED THAT).

Keep sending the clips HAMBONE.

HOO ROO from sunny down under.

Cheers off for a long neck and watch your video again.

:D

luvley

Glen's challenge was utterly appalling.

Superb. :rofl:

At first I thought so too, but if you watch it back a couple of times you realise that the Kilmarnock player kind of stood on the ball and started falling backwards into Glen, which meant that both of them kind of crunched into each other, rather than just being a foul by Glen.

RoussetsShorts

Killis goal - Black lingering on the ball too long. This was a problem for a few players in the 1st half.

1st Goal - That was probably the only time Jonsson found a Hearts player with a pass the whole bloody night. Well taken by Elliott though.

2nd Goal - Started with a crunching tackle in the midfield which pretty much summed our second half performance. It wasn't the greatest of hits and the goalie should have saved it but I'm certainly not complaing.

I wish they had shown the incredible save by Kello though. From where I was it looked very muich a 'Save of the Season' effort.

Also...

I hate David Obua.

He's a hider and offered absolutely nothing once again.

:what:

:trippin:

Archived