Supporters buses on the way home

Jambo Hoggie

No doubt there will be supporters buses of both teams passing each other on the way back from Ayrshire. I imagine there will be some ripping when passing hobbit buses :lol::lol::lol:

pettigrewsstylist

No doubt there will be supporters buses of both teams passing each other on the way back from Ayrshire. I imagine there will be some ripping when passing hobbit buses :lol::lol::lol:

I very much doubts the hobos will have mustered a single coach tonight

might want to keep an eye oot for unicycle :woot:

I very much doubts the hobos will have mustered a single coach tonight

might want to keep an eye oot for unicycle :woot:

Aye very true. What I'm I saying eh? Buses :blink:

There donkey drawn caravans won't even get a whiff of our exhausts!

Nelly Terraces

The only dissapointing thing about 02/04/06 was not seeing a single one of the inbred feckers on the motorway home after the game. Most of them (the ones that bothered shoing up that is) were already back under their rocks long before we made it out Hampden.

Total losers. Hope our boys get it up the clowns tonight.

The only dissapointing thing about 02/04/06 was not seeing a single one of the inbred feckers on the motorway home after the game. Most of them (the ones that bothered shoing up that is) were already back under their rocks long before we made it out Hampden.

Total losers. Hope our boys get it up the clowns tonight.

We past a few Hibs buses on the way back to Edinburgh after the semi, almost as good as when Hartley's penalty went in!! The look on their faces was priceless! :unsure: Nightmare to be a hibby right now and ever really.

We ha the joy that day not only of our bus driver staying level one for about 10 miles, but also of being alongside Grant Stott from about Coatbridge to Ratho. His face was incredible.

Jammy barsteward.

I was on one of the Hearts-only Football Special trains and whilst it was a good laugh I'd have given anything to have been on a bus on the M8 giving all the ****** the big one.

Nelly Terraces

We ha the joy that day not only of our bus driver staying level one for about 10 miles, but also of being alongside Grant Stott from about Coatbridge to Ratho. His face was incredible.

Haha, ya jammy barsteward, hope (sure) you got it right up them, and Snotty in particular! :D

:verysmug:

I'd genuinely pay around a few hundred quid to have had that 20 minutes of pure smuggery.

Must have been incredibly satisfying.

Chad Sexington

That was brilliant. :lol:

We passed dozens of hobo buses that day.

"FIX BAYONETTES!" :D

To be fair, Grant Stott Knew that hibs took one hell of a beating that day but as least, to his credit, he took it well and even gave us a cheeky wave at some point between being HOUNDED from Coatbridge to Ratho.

Rather strangely, there was another chap in his 4X4 who spend the journey hiding under a coat, as I'm sure Borthers will confirm.

Sadly, and as much as I'd love it to be the case, I don't think it was his brother.

The driver of our coach was instructed in no un-certain terms to let Stott out of our sight.

It was some big bald roaster mate. John must have been watching on telly with Abbie that day...

Negative:

These were post-Abbey times. Leslie would have been holed up in his RANCID BEDSIT with only a pot noodle and a posh w**k for company.

A journey along the M8 I'd happily do again.. The driver was a star.

Nelly Terraces

We held up a sign saying 'rapist'.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am standing in my living room saluting my laptop mate. That is just farking AWESOME!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

pettigrewsstylist

If any one should be lucky enough to come across some hobos on the road back tonight a wee photo posted would be good for the home masses here on jkb

If it was me i would follow the aroma of evostick..... it will most likley lead you to a service station services where shoplifting is occurring

Jus a suggestion

Sorry seen none on our way back. Reckon they've had a mass burning of scarves somewhere south of Kilmarnock. Poor wee lambs. :rolleyes:

pettigrewsstylist

Sorry seen none on our way back. Reckon they've had a mass burning of scarves somewhere south of Kilmarnock. Poor wee lambs. :rolleyes:

what? both of them? :thumbsup:

came back down towards ayr after the game tonight and seen a total of 2 hibs buses on other side of the road.truly pathetic.

Went past a hibs bus letting follk off on the Calder rd last night the ones getting off tried hiding their scarfs lol we gave them some abuse West End rule

Archived