Kello

All roads lead to Gorgie

All roads lead to Gorgie

Great to see him back. No disrespect to MacDonald but tonight Kello played a big part in our win. I feel the whole team looks more confident when he plays and I was sure once 2 tees scored the second we would hold on, well with fingers firmly crossed that was :whistling: . With Wallace back too things are looking up. Lets hear it for the custodian :thumbsup:

Great to see him back. No disrespect to MacDonald but tonight Kello played a big part in our win. I feel the whole team looks more confident when he plays and I was sure once 2 tees scored the second we would hold on, well with fingers firmly crossed that was :whistling: . With Wallace back too things are looking up. Lets hear it for the custodian :thumbsup:

Sounded like he made a cracking save in injury time, have to say, he is our strongest keeper by some way

All roads lead to Gorgie

Sounded like he made a cracking save in injury time, have to say, he is our strongest keeper by some way

Three good saves in the last 15 mins. Charlie Mann was impressed in his open all mikes reports. He makes the back line look a lot stronger.

I feel a lot more confident with Kello in goals than MacDonald.

Sounds like he saved the day in the end as well. He must have saved us a lot of points over the season so far.

Arguably the best keeper in the SPL.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Reminds me so much of Niemi, top keeper. Whats his contract situation?

Sure he signed one in the summer, not sure for how long though. He is a vital part of the team and we must hold on to him for as long as possible :)

The People's Chimp

Thought his save at the end was world class. Can't wait to see it again, in case it was just the angle and I'm overstating it, but at the time my jaw hit the floor.

Thought his save at the end was world class. Can't wait to see it again, in case it was just the angle and I'm overstating it, but at the time my jaw hit the floor.

Albeit from the other end of the ground, but it was an awesone save, I have no idea how he did it, just glad he did

The Old Tolbooth

I was gobsmacked when he kept it out, I honestly couldn't believe it! I thought to myself that he had no right getting to that and I thought it was a goal all the way for Killie, it looked a world class stop from where I was sitting!

Outstanding again Kello! :thumbsup:

I couldn't believe the save at the end. Truly brilliant.

Those saves win you games. Reminded me of Gordon's save against Motherwell in the last minute in 2005/6 season.

His save at the end did look amazing and i cannot wait to see it again. He is an excellent shot stopper and by far the best keeper we have had since Gordon.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I was gobsmacked when he kept it out, I honestly couldn't believe it! I thought to myself that he had no right getting to that and I thought it was a goal all the way for Killie, it looked a world class stop from where I was sitting!

Outstanding again Kello! :thumbsup:

As good as Gordon's save against Murderwell in 05/06 you reckon? :)

KELLO IS THE BEST GOALIE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS YEAR ,UNFORTUNATELY THE WEST OF SCOTLAND MEDIA CANT SEE PAST THE HUNS GOALIE , WHO IT MUST BE SAID HAS LET THROUGH A GOOD FEW SOFT GOALS THIS SEASON.

There's a lot to be said for defenders having confidence in their keepers and how it affects their performances.

Last Tuesday night Marian was sorely missed!!

The Old Tolbooth

As good as Gordon's save against Murderwell in 05/06 you reckon? :)

It certainly looked every bit as good from where I was sitting, but I'd like to see it again 500 times just to make sure :D

Reminds me so much of Niemi, top keeper. Whats his contract situation?

Signed a two year deal in the summertime.

Just awesome ! It was like a extra arm came out of his back to save it ! The man has done it regularly for us this season, good keepers save you points, great keepers get you points! I would put him in the second bracket !

Thunderstruck

It still amuses me that the Sellthick fans still bleat about the pen they never got at Tynecastle. The ref should have given it to them, safe in the knowledge that MK would have stopped it.

Top class keeper.

Best in Scotland by a distance.

To think "the balogh" used to have huge support on here too!? -pah!

Archived