Hibees rants

Toggie88

Hibee mate just posted this on his facebook...

Mr Tache,

I hope you realise the shocking state that this club is in. The "financially sound" smokescreen won't cover this. ?2,000,000.00 losses last year, and nothing to sell on.

Yes we have a shiny FIFA grade A bla, bla, bla stadium, and a our own world class training facility, but what ******* use are they when the stadium is a third full, and the training ground is used by "footballers" like Liam 'Wage-Thief' Miller, Chris "Couldn't tackle a steak" Hogg, Kevin "pass the ball sideways" McBride, David "Cannae complete a pass" Wotherspoon, Derek "I don't need to put any effort in because i'm me" Riordan, and Colin "Offside, on his arse, or second touch is a tackle" Nish.

Get it ******* sorted NOW! or we are going down, once that happens there is absolutely NO way back.

Beg, steal, borrow. we need footballers, not a ******* well run business. If us hibs fans wanted to support a well run business, I would go down to tesco for an hour and a half every saturday, or call business gateway.

I will support this club forever, but its getting so ******* hard

A Hearts fan posted - 110

A hibs fan responded - I hope you choke on your 10th chicken and gravy pie tonight, hopefully its the peas. You getting ill on sucking green balls

:rofl:

What the hell Hibs! The players, manager and board can get to feck. Wishing I didnt have a season ticket for these useless, overpaid.......

G says:

"Well done Hibs you got exactly what you deserved absoulutely nothing!"

Season ticket holder at Easter Road.

HURTING

:pleasing:

Say What Again

Great idea:

whittiker murphy caldwell jones brown thomson oconner sproule fletcher all been sold and replaced by pish great young manager in john collins wanted to take the club further 550 quid for 3 season tickets that's it for me that fat prick petrie getting no more dosh from me ashamed to be a hibby tonight

******* embarrassment

If Petrie and Farmer are not interested i'n putting a winning team on the pitch they should **** off... Jose marinho couldn't turn that shite into a team....

boycott easter rd ffs.

Can sum1 do me a massive favour n phone a taxi 4 rod petrie? Pickin up at easter rd and droppin off at *****sville! Thank u x

Dad said that Hibs would win 3-0 my reply was simple, "you havent been watching this dross week in week out, 2-0" nearly right

I remember how passionate i was growing up watching the glorious Hibees, Pat Stanton was my aunts next door neighbour and remember when i was in his house, felt like i was in a massive movie stars house, i want that feeling back when i watch Hibs, now i watch them with drread :o(

if you want to meet the hibs team just head up george street at the weekend and most of them will be wasted, professionals

alwaysthereinspirit

Mr Tache,

I hope you realise the shocking state that this club is in. The "financially sound" smokescreen won't cover this. ?2,000,000.00 losses last year, and nothing to sell on.

Yes we have a shiny FIFA grade A bla, bla, bla stadium, and a our own world class training facility, but what ******* use are they when the stadium is a third full, and the training ground is used by "footballers" like Liam 'Wage-Thief' Miller, Chris "Couldn't tackle a steak" Hogg, Kevin "pass the ball sideways" McBride, David "Cannae complete a pass" Wotherspoon, Derek "I don't need to put any effort in because i'm me" Riordan, and Colin "Offside, on his arse, or second touch is a tackle" Nish.

Get it ******* sorted NOW! or we are going down, once that happens there is absolutely NO way back.

Beg, steal, borrow. we need footballers, not a ******* well run business. If us hibs fans wanted to support a well run business, I would go down to tesco for an hour and a half every saturday, or call business gateway.

He'd better watch his back if Rearend has facebook. He'll send the lads over.

Not quite FB, but I liked the player ratings laugh.gif

Best Hibs Have Played for Months (Team Marks)

That's How BAD we are.

Smith - 1 Niightmare

Hart - 0 Totally Hopeless

Dickoh - 3 Nothing To Do

Hanlon - 4 Distribution Terrible (Man of the Match for Hibs)

Murray - 1 He is Finished to blame for the goal

Miller - 2 Coward

McBride - 2 Not good enough

Rankin 1 Why?

Riordan - 3 Only threat made wrong decision every time.

Duffy - 1 Lets hope he is not fit.

Nish - 1 it was a pen but hopeless

Zemmama 1 - Lets hope he is not fit.

Wotherspoon 2 - Not good enough

Booth - 1 No time.

Marks based on this was the SECOND attempt at a Div 2 team.

The jambos what can i say but the cup shock didn't happen! so you guys must be upset considering the obsession you all have with us vermin etc etc etc :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Is there any room for another Hearts supporter out there, cos I can't take much more of this pish?"

"I suppose. Instead of changing allegiance, I might just forget about Scottish football and concentrate on watching decent stuff in the English premiership."

"Jim, we are ******* pathetic. Why has there been no money spent on the team. We're in the black but continue to pick up bargain bin terrible players. Throw in Nish, numerous shit keepers and mediochrity beyond b...elief. It's not right, nae wonder I dinnae want to continue watching them."

Just wait until it's 111 in a row. That's the binary number for 7 and as we all know their favourite number and one of the very, very few things they have over us. :whistling::teehee:

pettigrewsstylist

hobo mate just sent me text in error meant for his hobo mates (he must have picked recently used on his text options )

despite his brave and arrogant demeanour all night that text showed me the devastating pain he is in in his inner mind

They are really concerned about going down

oooohhhhh im a happy wee teddy tonight B)

tommythejambo

Mr Tache,

That line is actually class, for the record.

Here's a few of mine.

"Highlight of my season so far was hearts getting put out the cup last week and that was shite. Come on hibs get a grip man! Get the board to **** and get the greeting faced bairn riordan to **** as well! Intact gett everyone to ****!!"

"maybe Hibs have realised they're not getting enough money to buy players so are betting against their selves when the play shit teams so they can sign good players for next season. Just throwing it out there......." I chuckled at that one.

"Hibs=overpaid wanks!!!can't beleive my team have messed it,deserve al the abuse we get!!!"

"Colin Calderwood, Derek Adams, Graham Smith, Michael Hart, Francis Dickoh, Ian Murray, John Rankin, Liam Miller, Kevin McBride, Derek Riordan, Colin Nish and any of the other deadwood, can you kindly **** off and stop destroying my, and the thousands of others Hibs supporters football club. That goes for you Rod Petrie, Fyfe Hyland and Scott Lindsay."

"i hope hibs get relegated, teach them a lesson for being so shite, no team like that deserves to be in the top division in SCOTTISH football.... which is saying something"

It's been a funny night.

"why did i waste my time watching 90 minutes of that shower of pish"

"i feel sorry for caldo its not his team yogi is a prick for getting us into this mess"

Also got called a jambo w@anker :pleasing:

Guest C00l K1d
think i just lost all my passion for hibs, ******* joke

also... and this is my favourite

would rather get bet off ayr sitting 10th in the table, than be hearts and be like third and get bet off them aaaaahahaha.

i still dont get the angle on that one... although it is being deadly serious.

Mr Petrie,

Please do the decent thing - bugger off and don't let the door hit your arse or ego on the way out.

Kind regards.

PS - Magnum P.I. has a better tash than you.

Nish. Please go away

pettigrewsstylist

Mr Tache,

how about this?

I'm watching the game on TV, its half time and we are getting humped. Petrie and Farmer, you are both a disgrace.

Petrie, I'm one of your suppliers, a season ticket holder and I give you ?20,000 a year in corporate entertainment money. The fault is clear, its not the manager, its the players, they are all garbage. You are Farmers lapdog and, in an effort to balance the books, you've yet again got a cheap manager, he has no contacts, no stature in the game, can't bring players in and you won't give him the money anyway. That way, Mr Farmer will praise you for balancing the books. Can?t blame Calderwood for taking the job, at least he?s trying, you are not. Tell you what, why don?t you spend the club?s money on building a stand that we can?t fill, don?t bother buying players instead, after all, we?re a business, not a football team. By appointing the wrong people, always the fans? choice by the way to keep you in the clear, and by not giving them money, you ruined Sauzee?s memory, made a joke of Collins, fooled us with Pateilinen, couldn?t care if I can?t spell his name, ruined Hughes who at least tried to stop the drinking culture, and you are going to ruin Calderwood?s CV. Its all the fault of you two. I hope you?re both very, very proud. Would you like to tell us all what performance bonus you?re on for balancing the books every year? Go on, please, just for us, your loyal fans, pretty please??

Mr Farmer, to massage your ego, as you always do, you saved us, out of your civic duty, oh what a hero, and just as you are trying to pave your way to heaven, through the church, it must make you feel wonderful, gosh, you?re my hero! You are a small man, with small man?s syndrome, you need your ego massaged. If you never had enough money, or inclination, at the time of buying the club to invest in the team, you should have said so and let us die a quick death at Mercer's hands, instead, you've let us die slowly and made us a laughing stock year after year to ensure tha

pettigrewsstylist

That line is actually class, for the record.

Here's a few of mine.

"Highlight of my season so far was hearts getting put out the cup last week and that was shite. Come on hibs get a grip man! Get the board to **** and get the greeting faced bairn riordan to **** as well! Intact gett everyone to ****!!"

"maybe Hibs have realised they're not getting enough money to buy players so are betting against their selves when the play shit teams so they can sign good players for next season. Just throwing it out there......." I chuckled at that one.

"Hibs=overpaid wanks!!!can't beleive my team have messed it,deserve al the abuse we get!!!"

"Colin Calderwood, Derek Adams, Graham Smith, Michael Hart, Francis Dickoh, Ian Murray, John Rankin, Liam Miller, Kevin McBride, Derek Riordan, Colin Nish and any of the other deadwood, can you kindly **** off and stop destroying my, and the thousands of others Hibs supporters football club. That goes for you Rod Petrie, Fyfe Hyland and Scott Lindsay."

"i hope hibs get relegated, teach them a lesson for being so shite, no team like that deserves to be in the top division in SCOTTISH football.... which is saying something"

It's been a funny night.

They wern't there tonibght it seems :teehee:

Mr Petrie,

Please do the decent thing - bugger off and don't let the door hit your arse or ego on the way out.

Kind regards.

PS - Magnum P.I. has a better tash than you.

Nish. Please go away

Yas! :lol:

You have to admire the hobos ingenuity!

How they managed to change the empty seats into empty terracing was quite brilliant!!!

I laughed at the result

I took a laughing fit when I read the match stats which seem to show Hobos were in control for much of the game

I am still smirking at the wonderful 110 images

Yet I have a couple of Hobos I like, and things are so bad right now I feel kind of sorry for the nice guys who support the wee team.

I want them beaten, yes, and hurting a bit - but this is almost TOO bad, almost vicious as opposed to funnily painful.

I enjoy the pain of real lowlife Hobos, but tonight is almost like a fantasy situation, just a step too far. Almost.

It's been going down BIG TIME on facebook. Hobos were very quick to dish it out last season when they had their wee run of wins, but they don't like it up 'em.

Sadly most of the rants are illiterate to the point of barely resembling English!

'They're eating Dominos Pizza on the way home' -- what a disgrace !

Now forgive me if I am wrong but many clubs encourage players to eat pizza after the match -- Man Utd, Arsenal etc -- Hibs fans just haven't grasped the modern game and fitness regimes never mind the manager, coaching staff, players, ball boys, chief executive, cleaners.................................................

PS if we head up to George Street now do you think many of the players will be out for a pint to drown their sorrows ?

A Hearts fan posted - 110

A hibs fan responded - I hope you choke on your 10th chicken and gravy pie tonight, hopefully its the peas. You getting ill on sucking green balls

:rofl:

Fisher aye?

...a bit disco

Text sent-'How bad was the game?'

Text received-'**** off and die'

Charming!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you see people , this is the problem i have

no hivs supporters to laugh at on the isle of lewis :lol::lol::lol:

"Well done ayr united. Further than Hibs and hearts. Hibs are ******* dreadful. **** off everyone in the Hibs first team."

"Pish. Hibs deserve to get relegated now. Just get rid of all except under 19S"

And, this wonderful one from Acey:

"***A PLEASING NIGHT FOR FOOTBALL***"

:pleasing: :pleasing: :pleasing: :pleasing: :pleasing: :pleasing:

I work in the bookies and was told to put ayr 0 hibs 3 in the window last night. There was no way I was doing that so i checked the price of ayr 1 hibs 0 and put that in the window instead against orders..... ?10 for ?110 :D

Archived