Dear SFA

Guest juvehearts

Guest juvehearts

What i want is 3x 14 Scottish leagues.

14 SPL 6/8 Split 3 up/down or just a strait league

14 division 1. league with a play off for the 3rd SPL place & 3 up/ down

14 division 2. league with a pyramid system. consisting of 3 lower regional division's with a 4 up/down

These regional division's that b or colt teams can participate that would be split into EAST, WEST & NORTH, a further 1 lower division & continuing down until sunday armature's

I want every organisation to be scraped & there only be 1 Association being under the SFA.

I want a fairer distribution of TV revenue with a percentage of category B or C games being rebroadcast on council TV.

I want a new SFA president to be elected ever season & his performance to be assessed every season.

I want full time referee's having a separate independent referee panel that member clubs elect, with 3 grades being assessed quarterly.

(would be good to hear from them after every game or them to be able to come out & say to the footballing community as to why they came to that decision)

I want an Independent appeal panel consisting of people out with Scotland or them not affiliated to any Scottish club so that appeals over cards e.c.t can be contested fairly

I want ticket prices reduced by all clubs across the board

I want a player cap on wages based on clubs turnover and adopt FIFA's budget policy.

I want a quota of home grown players on a member club rosta

I want a national debate on standing at football matches

Finally I want a national debate on wither to sell alochol at football matches.

think that about covers everything

discuss

juve

Archived