Bulgarian U21 coach: I like Branimir very much

jamboBG

Two days ago the new selector of bulgarian U21 Ivan Kolev on pressconferense said direct that Branimir Kostadinov is new member of U21 team. The newspaper Topsport maked with him yesterday special interview. This is one of the questions and answer.

======================================

- Следите ли Бранимир Костадинов?

- Момчето, което е в шотландския Хартс... Разбира се. Видях го на турнира в Албена, където Бранко игра за младежкия национален отбор до 19 години. Бранимир ми се понрави много.

My translation 99% near text:

- Do you have information for Branimir Kostadinov?

- The guy who is in scottish Hearts...Of course. I wtched him in tournament in Albena and Branko(nickname from Branimir) plays for youth U19s national team. I like Branimir very much.

http://topsport.ibox.bg/interview/id_294523500

Mr. Kolev come back in Bulgaria after 10 years work in Asia with nationals and club's teams and he have not information for Branimir befor.

Maeby Mr. Kolev, scouts of Man.City, Mr. Erikson, Mr. Ian Miller and another people have "unprofetional criterions"!?

Have nice day!

.......cool.

By all accounts he seems to have flattered to deceive here, so I wouldn't be at all surprised/bothered if he moved on. Even to Man City.

Mr Quagmire

Big Deal.

So what does this prove ?

He still does not perform in a Hearts Jersey.

Have a nice day !

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

:blah:

Robbie's mum likes him.

Frail likes his wee pal Callum.

Doesn't mean they are good enough for Hearts or have any footballing ability though.

:wavey:

.......cool.

By all accounts he seems to have flattered to deceive here, so I wouldn't be at all surprised/bothered if he moved on. Even to Man City.

He is player of Hearts under contract. If you are non stop sub in Hearts U19s and come invitation from Mr. Erikson you have no right to say "NO". He come for tournament in Albena - 11.02.2008. Till today (40 days) only one time two mans from youth stuff tallking with him to say him only negatives words. Send absolutly liers information in newspapers about his going to Man.City. Bud mistake is that Branimir is not Copil. He have more that 4 yearts in his back outsite from family and ambitions for football. He is inteligent man and knows well that world evry day going to change. He have one and half year in the top gymnasium with me in Austria(Georg von Peuerbach gymnasium):

http://www.georgvonpeuerbach.at/Sport/Fussball/0506Sl/Schuelerliga.htm

and finished, like private student top gymnasium in Sofia (my gymnasium too):

Maeby one day some people from Hearts will tallking with him positive.

Several members here said me to stop, because my informations working against Branimir. If the true working against people - this is very bad. I don't like manipulatios and manipulators.

chester copperpot

When has he had the chance in a Hearts jersey.

Much much better player than Elliot or Mole IMO, from the displays I've seen.

Big Deal.

So what does this prove ?

He still does not perform in a Hearts Jersey.

Have a nice day !

Diferens betwen you and your known Branimir is that you stay now with me in this forum in time in who Branimir starting his flight from Frankfurt to Sofia (he just call me) and after 4 hours he will have treaning with his national team. Before two games with Belarus (25 and 27th of March). This is good for Hearts too I think. I don't like your advise I to stop. Because I'm here from january 2006 and I think that I have friends in this forum and is good my friends to know what a hapen. And I impruf in this momments my english too Have nice day and relax!

He is player of Hearts under contract. If you are non stop sub in Hearts U19s and come invitation from Mr. Erikson you have no right to say "NO". He come for tournament in Albena - 11.02.2008. Till today (40 days) only one time two mans from youth stuff tallking with him to say him only negatives words. Send absolutly liers information in newspapers about his going to Man.City. Bud mistake is that Branimir is not Copil. He have more that 4 yearts in his back outsite from family and ambitions for football. He is inteligent man and knows well that world evry day going to change. He have one and half year in the top gymnasium with me in Austria(Georg von Peuerbach gymnasium):

http://www.georgvonpeuerbach.at/Sport/Fussball/0506Sl/Schuelerliga.htm

and finished, like private student top gymnasium in Sofia (my gymnasium too):

[/b]

Maeby one day some people from Hearts will tallking with him positive.

Several members here said me to stop, because my informations working against Branimir. If the true working against people - this is very bad. I don't like manipulatios and manipulators.

Maybe one day your brother will have to do something to merit Hearts fans talking positively about him, no? Or do you expect him to just rest on his supposed laurels and potential for the rest of his career?

Also, RE your first point: he wouldn't be stuck on the U19 bench if there wasn't a reason for it, be that an attitude problem or a lack of ability.

Football is filled with stories of apparently fantastic young players who just fail to make the grade. This could be one of these stories and, in fact, probably will be.

Maybe one day your brother will have to do something to merit Hearts fans talking positively about him, no? Or do you expect him to just rest on his supposed laurels and potential for the rest of his career?

Also, RE your first point: he wouldn't be stuck on the U19 bench if there wasn't a reason for it, be that an attitude problem or a lack of ability.

Football is filled with stories of apparently fantastic young players who just fail to make the grade. This could be one of these stories and, in fact, probably will be.

Rellax! I know all. Rellax! I only have one of riports of scouts with reatings for diferent requirements. You have not idea...With one complicated sistem he have full reating 169,5 (for your information his friend Valery Bojinov have 168 - this is not FIFA manager). From this I'm very hard, maeby some times agresive. The important is that reports are not only from one man. Finaly to all - Branny is last man who will working against Hearts and against any another. He is fighter. And maeby need only one positive word and he will flight on the field.

Quite funny this, over the last few years me and my mates have been talking about the change in attitude of hearts fans on a whole.

Generally it stinks.

Not only has our once proud club turned into something that disgusts me, certain elements of our support has aswell.

I've noticed it at Tynie, I've noticed it on the road, I've noticed it in pubs and I've noticed it on here.

The reply's to this thread and another a few days ago on a similar subject have only confirmed my feelings.

Now i've never seen "Branny" play, have never claimed he's a wonderkid, have no idea if he will ever make the grade in a hearts jersey ,Nor do I really care anymore to be honest. But to slate the guys brother for posting general information about on of our young players is out of order.

Fair enough you might not agree with him "bigging" his bro up but FFS give the kid a break.

Were turning into the most arrogant, obnoxious "chelseaesque" set of supporters in the land.

I think Kostadinov is similar to Mole. Both have plenty of pace, but Mole is a bit more solid. I think Mole and Branimir can make but it?s no use sending high balls to them. They are both suffering because of teammates?lack of technical ability...Continental coaches would crucify players who punt the ball up the pitch aimlessly and while we have players like Robbie, Zaliukas, Stewart and Ksanavicius surrendering possession willy-nilly they actually make frontmen who need service to feet look really bad.

Elliot is a lost cause IMO. There is just nothing to his game - no speed of foot or thought, and he?s not good at anything, especially shooting. Yesterday we had Elliot and Ksanvicius as our supposed strikers and neither gets shots in. Audrey?s all get blocked and Elliot?s either get mi****(one went for a throw-in yesterday!), blocked or hit straight at the GK...

I disagree. This will more probably be a "How did we let this guy slip through the net???" type story.

And like another poster said, let's cut the OP some slack. If one of our young Scots made the Scotland U21 team there would be masses of positive threads, and a totally different attitude on here.

The guy is rated by his national association and is coveted by other football clubs, one in the Premiership, Man City, a club who give their youngsters a chance. Our spastic coaching setup wastes talent like it's going out of fashion but everybody on here (even Linfield fans) applauds this?

WTF. This club is really ****ed up these days. Really makes me sick. I wish more of you would **** off and support Linfield.

I disagree. This will more probably be a "How did we let this guy slip through the net???" type story.

And like another poster said, let's cut the OP some slack. If one of our young Scots made the Scotland U21 team there would be masses of positive threads, and a totally different attitude on here.

The guy is rated by his national association and is coveted by other football clubs, one in the Premiership, Man City, a club who give their youngsters a chance. Our spastic coaching setup wastes talent like it's going out of fashion but everybody on here (even Linfield fans) applauds this?

WTF. This club is really ****ed up these days. Really makes me sick. I wish more of you would **** off and support Linfield.

I hope you're right and I agree with your sentiment that our coaches certainly don't help matters, but you can't coach talent that isn't there/doesn't want to be there.

I think it's worrying that he hasn't been able to at least breathe down the necks of Elliot, Mole etc and that he hasn't been given as much as a look in. As I hinted earlier, that's either down to a lack of talent and/or a ****-poor attitude.

I hope you're right and I agree with your sentiment that our coaches certainly don't help matters, but you can't coach talent that isn't there/doesn't want to be there.

I think it's worrying that he hasn't been able to at least breathe down the necks of Elliot, Mole etc and that he hasn't been given as much as a look in. As I hinted earlier, that's either down to a lack of talent and/or a ****-poor attitude.

Or maybe the fact that NONE of our coaches have a scooby doo?????

Or maybe the fact that NONE of our coaches have a scooby doo?????

Nail, meet Hammer.

Our Franz Kafka-esque regime is to blame. Not talented young footballers.

From the first team right down to the kit man our club is being run by a bunch of jokers.

Keep hearing rave reviews about some of our Aussie kids, the laddie Ranpnik, McGowan etc yet were made to watch clum and zaliukas every week.

Makes you wonder???

On a side note has anyone seen the laddie freddie sears for West Ham?Looks like he'll reach the very top. Thinks he's only turned 17??Why do we insist on holding our young guns back??

siegementality
Were turning into the most arrogant, obnoxious "chelseaesque" set of supporters in the land.

Which is really quite amazing given how pesh we actually are!.

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

Wasn't Angel Chernekov Bulgarian ?

A coach with one of the worst records we've ever had in our history !! :mad:

Where's he now - Bulgaria u21's ? :rolleyes:

good to see the coach is learning English from Borat

Wake up - 4.15 am (GMT), landed in Sofia - 12.10 noon(GMT), treaning - 2 pm(GMT) - 70 km East from Sofia. Exellent treaning. This man have strong character! Definly! All the best! I will inform you for the games...

:beer:

is he wanting to stay with hearts or is he wanting to move and will he actually return to edinburgh after his international matches. If he stayed i'm sure he would eventually get a chance in the first team and would be a major hit with the jambo fans.

is he wanting to stay with hearts or is he wanting to move and will he actually return to edinburgh after his international matches. If he stayed i'm sure he would eventually get a chance in the first team and would be a major hit with the jambo fans.

He will come back to Edinburgh 100%! 28/03/2008.

Dirk Diggler
He will come back to Edinburgh 100%! 28/03/2008.

Is he wanting to stay with Hearts or does he want to move?

Is he wanting to stay with Hearts or does he want to move?

Is Hearts wanting he to stay, or does he to move?

I have no idea.

Me too. O.K. I will iform all after first friendly - 25/03/ - 1.30 pm (GMT). Of course ivening, because is not in Sofia.

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Pete Seeger

Can't say i agree with that

I've not seen the guy.

I have not seen Copil.

However I have read from others from outside of our parochial wee nation praising both.

I know who I would tend to believe. Our record of bringing young players through leaves a lot to be desired.

I do not think for 1 second these young guys will be any worse than what is on the pitch at the moment.

I wish these young guys the best. If they go on to great things (they may not, but if they do) hell mend our club for being bloody clueless.

Stewart MacD

If, as seems likely, Hearts don't make the top 6, they must give as many youngsters as possible a run in the team.Come to think of it, if they scrape in as 6th, do it anyway.

Aye, there's plenty on here who slag off Frail (rightly) for picking Clum, but apparently the coaches know what they're doing otherwise, and the fact Kostadinov is on the bench means he's **** and not just being wasted by incompetent coaches.

I've never seen the lad play, but there seems to be a weight of actual competent professionals not at Tynie who rate him highly - and that's a better recommenndation than that of the clowns Romanov has put in charge of our club.

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/the_way_we_live/article3584455.ece

I grew up in Villeneuve-la-Garenne, a suburb of Paris.............when I was 13, I was offered a place at France?s top football academy. But the very same week, my parents decided to go back to Guadeloupe and told me I was too young to stay behind on my own. But I pleaded with them. I said it was my one chance to make it as a footballer. Eventually, they gave in. After that, I knew I had to prove myself. To be honest, I wasn?t one of the best in the academy. I had to work much harder, be that much more focused than anyone else. I was never complacent. And I?m not now. I don?t understand it when I see the best players in a team staying behind to work overtime and the young players going home.

:confused::sad:

rudi must stay

and imagine if there was 3. How happy would people be then :P

Archived