Fed up waiting.

Eggo

winston churchill

So you agree he's done nothing wrong. Yet you constantly come on here making sarcy comments about him. Get behind the lad, he's desperate to get back on the playing field.

who ever said he's done anything wrong.

face facts.

he's made of glass and is injury prone.

who ever said he's done anything wrong.

face facts.

he's made of glass and is injury prone.

He's had a bad injury that he's struggling to come back from. Who's doubting that? You come across like you want him to fail. Fu**** horrendous attitude for a hearts fan.

He's had a bad injury that he's struggling to come back from. Who's doubting that? You come across like you want him to fail. Fu**** horrendous attitude for a hearts fan.

And that is exactly my problem with Winston. He appears to want Driver to stay out injured just so that he can come on and say "I told you so".

winston churchill

And that is exactly my problem with Winston. He appears to want Driver to stay out injured just so that he can come on and say "I told you so".

comedy gold stan.

lets just brush the facts under the carpet=i hope he never plays for us again:lol:

comedy gold stan.

lets just brush the facts under the carpet=i hope he never plays for us again:lol:

You have a gigantic chip on your shoulder re Driver and that is clear for all to see.

Maybe the bitterness has rubbed off after spending so much time reading Hibs fans forums.

comedy gold stan.

Your coming across that way fella. And what were the facts? That Andy is becoming the new Bosnian Bullet? Bizarre.

comedy gold stan.

Why do you post sarcastic comments on every single thread about Driver then?

lets just brush the facts under the carpet

Facts eh.

Andy Driver, 86 appearances, 16 goals.

Somehow is the new

Mirsad Beslija, 9 appearances, 0 goals.

You've completely lost me and i think you're talking shite.

winston churchill

Your coming across that way fella. And what were the facts? That Andy is becoming the new Bosnian Bullet? Bizarre.

not kicked a ball in just under a year.

making a come back since last october

he's been out with 2/3 different injuries. ankle/thigh?

winston churchill

Facts eh.

Andy Driver, 86 appearances, 16 goals.

Somehow is the new

Mirsad Beslija, 9 appearances, 0 goals.

You've completely lost me and i think you're talking shite.

not played in nearly a year=fast becoming the new bosnian bullet

not kicked a ball in just under a year.

making a come back since last october

he's been out with 2/3 different injuries. ankle/thigh?

Who are you arguing with? Nobody said he wasn't injured. I can't for the life of me figure out why you enjoy stating it so often.

That midfield is fecking mouthwatering. :woot:

I think that midfield looks very good to field but it is not one that will win the league. We need a play maker and a centre half if we have ambitions to win the league!

Regarding Andy Driver, there is no doubt in my mind as to his commitment to Hearts. I spoke with him at Riccy before his last set back and he was desperate to get back involved. He was only running around the pitch while the rest of the first team trained. I think it nonsense to suggest otherwise.

Driver would be on the teamsheet before Temps simply because he has more experience. Both can be matchwinners.

not played in nearly a year=fast becoming the new bosnian bullet

Your dodgy as feck.

Jambo my hole.

Who are you arguing with? Nobody said he wasn't injured. I can't for the life of me figure out why you enjoy stating it so often.

I can help you with that. It's because he was born miserable. :thumbsup:

As for the OP... what next? "Someone I know was diagnosed with cancer a while back. ******* fed up waiting for them to get better. Bloody NHS care thief..." :rolleyes:

Andrew Driver will recover when he recovers. Bighusref is right to argue that he's injury prone - but he deserves support right now, not scorn.

SectionDJambo

Has he not had the same type of injury as Owen Hargreaves? If so, it would suggest that the time he has been out is not unusual. Potentialy career threatening, probably. Certainly Hargreaves is having some trouble.

As for the OP... what next? "Someone I know was diagnosed with cancer a while back. ******* fed up waiting for them to get better. Bloody NHS care thief..." :rolleyes:

Andrew Driver will recover when he recovers. Bighusref is right to argue that he's injury prone - but he deserves support right now, not scorn.

The fact he's injury prone probably isn't up for debate. His stats over the past couple of years show to that. It's the snide comments made by some regarding him that grind my gears. He can't help being injured and I'm pretty sure the last thing he needs is people writing him off. The guy was getting England 21 caps a couple of years ago. I wish people would support his recovery rather than wishing him to fail.

scots civil war

theres them sunglasses again.........

it is taking an awfully ******* long time is it not

its frustration from punters on here spewing forth,we really just want to see the geezer back on the pitch

very soon

To be fair, I am stating, not arguing. I don't think I need to argue that one anymore. ;)

As for "support not scorn", you are of course right. However, Hearts fans (believe it or not) are human and when something good keeps getting put off, we do start to get impatient. Whilst WC talks like the contents of the WC on London Road, he is right in the fact that Driver's come back keeps getting pushed back. I remember it was to be before the end of the season, to be fresh for pre-season, for September/October and now here we are. Do we want him back? Of course we do, but the longer we wait, the more questions will arise. It's human nature.

Seriously, if he doesn't play this season, the threads will get far more inquisitive and will ask pointed questions about his future as a professional footballer.

Whilst WC talks like the contents of the WC on London Road

:rofl:

Fair enough on the rest of your post, big man. :thumbsup:

Not at all.

What Scottish players in his age group would you say are significantly better than him?

i sort of agree with you in terms of temps, but why is it he has not played for the scotland under 19's or 21's as much as other players? I think he has only one youth cap.

To be fair, I am stating, not arguing. I don't think I need to argue that one anymore. ;)

As for "support not scorn", you are of course right. However, Hearts fans (believe it or not) are human and when something good keeps getting put off, we do start to get impatient. Whilst WC talks like the contents of the WC on London Road, he is right in the fact that Driver's come back keeps getting pushed back. I remember it was to be before the end of the season, to be fresh for pre-season, for September/October and now here we are. Do we want him back? Of course we do, but the longer we wait, the more questions will arise. It's human nature.

Seriously, if he doesn't play this season, the threads will get far more inquisitive and will ask pointed questions about his future as a professional footballer.

Not like us to disagree mate....but obviously it is frustrating that his comeback date keeps getting put back. Its annoyign cos hes such an asset but maybe im being naive. You say we will get more inquisitive about it if he doesnt come back, are you suggesting something untoward could be going on?

When Dean Ashton was forced to retire after barel yplaying for West Ham, there was a lot of respect amongst the fans for his efforts. I worry if such a terrible thing was to occur to Driver some fans might be more "what a thieving w**ker" and im not sure he deserves some of the synicism he is getting.

I, like you, think he is. To be fair though, this poster was calling for Templeton to be dropped for the St Johnstone game, making the clear distinction that he didn't want to rest him, just not select him. It's just strange that someone who is particularly defensive about injury prone Driver isn't so about Templeton.

I honestly think you are right.

It's early days for the lad but I feel he is destined for great things. I'd wager that Templeton will bring in more money when he leaves than Driver and will go on to do better. I wonder, could the two play together? I honestly think they could

Mrowiec, Black

Templeton, Skacel, Driver

That looks superb to me.

Just to be clear, before anything grows legs here, I really like Temps and the only point I was making on this thread is how easily some have forgotten how good Andy is. For the St J game, I simply thought that Temps hadn't looked as great against Motherwell and Hibs and that Arvy looked very sharp in both those games. Unlike many chosing their teams, I don't think you can play both and I went for Arvy in that game.

Watched the Mersey derby today and I thought neither Driver nor Temps would have looked out of place on that park.

The team you've picked there looks great and that's what I stated I'd like to see us do sometimes. Having Elliott play will maybe give us more goal threat in a way but Temps, Rudi, Driver is a great supporting three to Kyle (or to Elliott upfront in Kyle's absence).

As for those comparing Driver's injury to others and wondering why he isn't back yet etc. Simply put - his injuries have taken ages to heal. Don't really understand why people can't grasp that it's that simple. Lee broke his leg and is back. Andy has had a few problems and is hopefully nearly back.

The warmup a couple of weeks back was his first run on grass, I'm bloomin glad he isn't back in the squad yet as that'd be far too soon.

Can't understand the comments. He has never in his Hearts career looked like a player who would shirk out of anything.

I don't remember people at the time slating Levein when they were 'fed up waiting' for him to come back.

I'm hoping we get Driver back at a good level as soon as possible. He's one of our very best players!

Agree with your post.

Can you imagine how things would have been if we'd had the internet when Levein was playing? He'd certainly have his share of detractors (all of them wrong, of course).

As for the OP. It's a legitimate question, just the way you ask it that's all wrong.

Archived