Bonnyrigg Hearts POTY Dance.

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

Was lucky enough to be invited to this last night. So went down to Bonnyrigg with Everyone Loves Baz, spent an evening in the company of my fellow Jambo's.

Larry Kingston got POTY, and was there with Christian Nade. They were the 2the club was sending, but by luck, Michael Stewart attended off his own back too.

For the record, got speaking to Michael, and I have to admit, he was a lovely lovely guy. He spent every second meeting the fans, getting photo's done and chatting away happily with every person that wanted to speak to him.

Dunno if he took too kindly to me offering advice on how to play in midfield, but at least he took it well and had a thoroughly great night from the guys down there in Bonnyrigg.

Special mentions to Dan, Colin, Dale and some other folk I met as the night got a bit hazy.

We should all go to other supporters clubs POTY, it helps the club and it helps hearts.

Just wanted to share that with you's.

Toxteth O'Grady
Was lucky enough to be invited to this last night. So went down to Bonnyrigg with Everyone Loves Baz, spent an evening in the company of my fellow Jambo's.

Larry Kingston got POTY, and was there with Christian Nade. They were the 2the club was sending, but by luck, Michael Stewart attended off his own back too.

For the record, got speaking to Michael, and I have to admit, he was a lovely lovely guy. He spent every second meeting the fans, getting photo's done and chatting away happily with every person that wanted to speak to him.

Dunno if he took too kindly to me offering advice on how to play in midfield, but at least he took it well and had a thoroughly great night from the guys down there in Bonnyrigg.

Special mentions to Dan, Colin, Dale and some other folk I met as the night got a bit hazy.

We should all go to other supporters clubs POTY, it helps the club and it helps hearts.

Just wanted to share that with you's.

Did you tell Larry what you promised to do if he is still here in August?:mw_rolleyes:

Everybody loves Baz

Was a great night, but it helps when you've got good company mate.

You and Yvonne are welcome back to my humble tenament anytime.:)

For the record my morning's not going to great and it's gonna get worse as we're away to pick up the Tornado for my in-laws just now.

Miller Jambo 60
Lightweight! ;):eek:

Good night Andy, hope you are well MA HA.

Your Sis is really nice.

Will get you a pint next week before the UTD game.

Doug 46

chester copperpot
2efkn6h.jpg

Aye, yer a big laddie! ;)

That was me lifting poor Dan oot his wheelchair :laugh:

chester copperpot
The masonic hall, the place to be for a function.

Bottled Guinness?!?!

I can still taste the aftershocks that Dale was buying me, yuck.

Aftershock in Bonnyrigg? Pffft must have been imported. We dont allow stuff like that here.:rolleyes:

Must have missed that at the bar, maybe just as well, I drink them like juice! :eek::mw_rolleyes::untitled:

Carl Weathers
Aftershock in Bonnyrigg? Pffft must have been imported. We dont allow stuff like that here.:rolleyes:

Can you get Skol in Bonnyrigg?

:)

chester copperpot
Can you get Skol in Bonnyrigg?

:)

Yes but you have to drink it shotgun style. ;)

davemclaren
We only allow Cristal in Bonnyrigg. And Guinness.

Tesco wonn't sell Buckie. Thats the class we have.

Bonnyrigg used to be a good place to get Scotsmac but I haven't seen it in the shops in years. :mw_rolleyes:

portobellojambo1
Bonnyrigg used to be a good place to get Scotsmac but I haven't seen it in the shops in years. :mw_rolleyes:

There used to be a few things you could get in Bonnyrigg, most of them involved a trip to the doctor afterwards. ;)

chester copperpot
There used to be a few things you could get in Bonnyrigg, most of them involved a trip to the doctor afterwards. ;)

Says the lad fi Porty.

Portobello, the only place where having an STD is a pre requisite before gaining a council house. ;)

Because Bonnyrigg i going upmarket.;)

davemclaren
Because Bonnyrigg i going upmarket.;)

True, all those folks moving into the new hooses have fair changed the area. :rolleyes:

portobellojambo1
Says the lad fi Porty.

Portobello, the only place where having an STD is a pre requisite before gaining a council house. ;)

You'll have to explain to me what a council house is Andy, it is a term I have heard but I am unfamiliar with the exact meaning.

chester copperpot
You'll have to explain to me what a council house is Andy, it is a term I have heard but I am unfamiliar with the exact meaning.

Am only kidding bud.

From a boy who was born and bread in Porty, Im allowed to get away with comments like that ;)

blondejamtart

I think you'll find the BYT are too busy necking it along with their Buckie down the railway.........:cool:

True, all those folks moving into the new hooses have fair changed the area. :rolleyes:

You locals are never happy, you aw complained about Broomieknowe when it was first built.:mw_rolleyes:

davemclaren
You locals are never happy, you aw complained about Broomieknowe when it was first built.:mw_rolleyes:

And see the sort of people that lived there!! :cool_shades:

:eek: tut tut! ;)

Archived