ROBBIE NEILSON

stephanepaille

stephanepaille

How bad is this guy ???

I dont even think hes 1st division class...infact he would be out of place in a pub team league !!!

Its no wonder he wants Frail to stay as manager as he keeps playing the guy.

How must young Jason Thomson feel watching that ???

letsmakesomenoise
How bad is this guy ???

I dont even think hes 1st division class...infact he would be out of place in a pub team league !!!

:th_Yawn: :th_Yawn: :th_Yawn:

How bad is this guy ???

time is right to give thomson a run in the team..:beer:

there is a lot worse in the team than neilson..:sad:

StAndrewsHMFC

Neilson was not the problem yesterday. The guy puts the effort in and he didn't hide, about halfway through the 2nd half he missed a pass from Stewart that went out of play and got pelters from section E that was about 1 yard away- and he still showed for the ball when we went forward. We need more players with his attitude

It's never easy to to say 'what needs to be said' when you are dealing with good honest lads like Robbie. However his basic skills are woeful for a pro player :sad: and we really should have better available. That said, he produced about the only decent forward run yesterday.............stealing up the right wing in the 2nd half where he was picked out by a cracking pass from Ruben. He actually managed to knock it only a few yards ahead this time too and was able to catch it and hook it over a cross :)

One of our better players yesterday.

I'd have a thread on 3 of our 4 midfielders before I would Neilson.

Whilst many Robbie threads are justified, this week it's really not.

One of our better players yesterday.

I'd have a thread on 3 of our 4 midfielders before I would Neilson.

Whilst many Robbie threads are justified, this week it's really not.

Correct, back in Craig Levein's day I would have expected Stewart to get hooked ( and I dont mean subbed ;) ) for his performance while Audry was simply 'stealing his wages' :(

The Old Tolbooth

If anyone thinks that Robbie was the worst player yesterday then they clearly have an agenda against the guy. I had him in my top 4 players yesterday and I'm by no means a fan of his!

Bugsy Siegel
Neilson was not the problem yesterday. The guy puts the effort in and he didn't hide, about halfway through the 2nd half he missed a pass from Stewart that went out of play and got pelters from section E that was about 1 yard away- and he still showed for the ball when we went forward. We need more players with his attitude

Well said mate could not agree more

Phew!

I was starting to panic.

I thought for a minute that there was no 'Robbie Neilson is crap' thread this week.

Boaby Ewing

Thought he had an alright game.

What about that Clum fella though - hellish! ;-)

Hilary Briss

Yesterday was probably one of his better games, however that aint saying much.

I dont think he is good enough but there was far worse on show yesterday.

How bad is this guy ???

If you think Neilson was the worst Hearts player yesterday that tells me everything I need to know about your opinions. I can think of at least three players that were a hell of a lot worse than him. In fact Neilson had a reasonable game.

Can't wait to see this Jason Thompson. he's obviously going to turn Hearts around single handed. Are you related by any chance.

Top six is gone now.

No harm in giving the youngsters experience against the dross and might even get the fans supporting the team again.

Personally I would get Thomson in for Nielson, play Mole & Elliott up front together, get McGowan in alongside Berra, and get a left winger in from the kids instead of playing a right footer there.

Geoff Kilpatrick

No one knows what Vlad's ambitions are at present.

If he wants a team to challenge for the title then Neilson isn't good enough.

If he wants a team to compete for a European place then Neilson justifies a place in the squad.

If he wants a team to muddle along as he has done then replacing him at RB isn't a priority.

Archived