wiillie johnston-full moon

willie was a favourate of mine when i was young and loved a bit of banter with the supporters,one game the ball knocked a policemans hat off and willie put it on and ran on the pitch but does anybody remember when the shed started singing"willie,willie,show's your :movethatass: ,willie,show's your :movethatass: ?" and ever the showman he done it, think it was v,s hibs at tynie.:notworthy:

Guest vanbasten1874

willie was a favourate of mine when i was young and loved a bit of banter with the supporters,one game the ball knocked a policemans hat off and willie put it on and ran on the pitch but does anybody remember when the shed started singing"willie,willie,show's your :movethatass: ,willie,show's your :movethatass: ?" and ever the showman he done it, think it was v,s hibs at tynie.:notworthy:

Think i also remember him sitting on the ball in one game think againts the mhanks no sure tho !

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I remember him running down the wing in the 1st 10 minutes of a game, beating a few players and banging the ball across the middle.

It took him the rest of the half to crawl back to his own half he was that unfit.

EDIT.

Nade was fitter.

I remember him running down the wing in the 1st 10 minutes of a game, beating a few players and banging the ball across the middle.

It took him the rest of the half to crawl back to his own half he was that unfit.

EDIT.

Nade was fitter.

good call,he was on his last legs when we got him but he was one of the old school that helped us not to be a yo-yo club

was it not when he was still at Rangers, and the shed was taunting him for doing drugs, and he showed us his backside?

was it not when he was still at Rangers, and the shed was taunting him for doing drugs, and he showed us his backside?

every chance m8 but i,m def that he done it whilst wi us,either that or i must've been having some dodgy dreams when i was younger!:omg:

lost in leith

Yup, big chant of "junkie, junkie" and down went the shorts. Pretty harsh the stick he got when the Scotland doctor had OK'ed the medication, but he was big enough and ugly enough to cope! My favourite memory was the screamer of a free kick he scored against Celtic when he ran to the ref and clapped his hands right in his face, because he'd been booked for moaning about the foul :thumbsup:

Thanks for the confirmation, Mr Leith, that is just as I remembered it and is good to hear my memory isn't playing tricks.

I also remember that we all thought he was such a good laugh over it that everyone loved him when he joined us subsequently!

Yup, big chant of "junkie, junkie" and down went the shorts. Pretty harsh the stick he got when the Scotland doctor had OK'ed the medication, but he was big enough and ugly enough to cope! My favourite memory was the screamer of a free kick he scored against Celtic when he ran to the ref and clapped his hands right in his face, because he'd been booked for moaning about the foul :thumbsup:

Willie was certainly the stand out character for me whilst growing up in the shed. Can't remember him ever doing it with the huns but he certainly did it on many an occasion with us. Maybe my memory is clouded by time and nostalgia but I seem to remeber him doing it on just about every occasion he came near the shed. As soon as the chorus started Willie didn't take much cajoling!

Ahhhhh, memories! :thumbsup:

No longer active

My recollection of a Johnstone funny was Ally McLoed saying there was no way Willie Johnston took drugs in Argentina; He'd have been daft to take drugs after the amount he'd had to drink.

It might have been 'only an excuse'

Willie was certainly the stand out character for me whilst growing up in the shed. Can't remember him ever doing it with the huns but he certainly did it on many an occasion with us. Maybe my memory is clouded by time and nostalgia but I seem to remeber him doing it on just about every occasion he came near the shed. As soon as the chorus started Willie didn't take much cajoling!

Ahhhhh, memories! :thumbsup:

thankyou!!i knew i'd seen him doin it whilst with hearts :qqb014:

Archived