Irons new manager (NHC)

stirlingshirejambo

stirlingshirejambo

Looks lke West Ham are finally ready to end their disgusting treatment of Avram Grant and replace him with Martin O'Neill.

I like the club but don't like the way they treat their managers and hope they go down now.

Brady and the 2 stooges will continue the downward spiral of his once proud club

As a Hammer, I'm starting to despise Brady & the 2 David's. Making a mockery of the club. I feel slightly for Avram, as the players are just lacking in motivation & in most cases ability. I'd have preferred if he dropped them instead of having to watch BoaMorte, Gabbidon & Ben Haim! Time he went, hopefully O'Neill turns it around tho I'd prefer Hughton

As a Hammer, I'm starting to despise Brady & the 2 David's. Making a mockery of the club. I feel slightly for Avram, as the players are just lacking in motivation & in most cases ability. I'd have preferred if he dropped them instead of having to watch BoaMorte, Gabbidon & Ben Haim! Time he went, hopefully O'Neill turns it around tho I'd prefer Hughton

gold & Sullivan appointed grant, if the players are lacking motivation, does that not just land at one mans door?

now agreed the way that brady put the kibosh on sidwells( sure it was him) move after he's announced it was shocking, but should he have not ratified the move in the first place with the board? and she did have a point about enough players in that role.

Im not sticking up for the 3 muskahounds here grant is a piss poor manager and they should never have appointed him the first place.

Tynecastle Valhalla

thought they were referred to as the hammers?

on the topic i feel sorry for grant but no doubt o neill will be a boost for them.

o neill needs money to succees though, he signs players on big wages

Footballfirst

Ani I thought it was a thread about Disco Davie!

Likewise - Davie Irons must also have a unique record of having played for one team and managed their opponents in the same round of a cup tie. He played for Threave Rovers against Stenhousemuir in the 3rd round of the Scottish Cup, then became manager of Stenhousemuir before the replay of the tie.

thought they were referred to as the hammers?

on the topic i feel sorry for grant but no doubt o neill will be a boost for them.

o neill needs money to succees though, he signs players on big wages

COME ON YOU IRONS

We are the famous

West Ham United

you are invited

to Upton Park

What the club needs more than anything is stability. We were never known as a sacking club and, I think had only 3 managers post war until 1986. The current board need to take a look at themselves but Grant has never inspired me and they are, far and away the worst team in the Prem. Should have been sacked before now but should never have been appointed in the first place. I blame Harry Redknapp. No reason just hate the ****. Happy with MON. Hope Grant celebrates being free by humping Arsenal but. :thumbsup:

This can't be true.

Surely St. Martin would never stoop so low as to be in talks with a club when they already have a manager in place

or

leave a club in lurch only 5 days before the start of a season

Grant was a piss poor appointment and was never going to work.

They need to get a decent manager in sharpish imo. I can't stand the man but Martin Oneil does come into that category.

Archived