Dundee United players (Merged threads)

tartofmidlothian

tartofmidlothian

They haven't been charged.

Just questioned.

Yep, apologies. Missed the first few lines of the report on the news. Please edit the title, mods.

Goodwillie and Robertson. Hopefully they'll be dropped tomorrow, not in the right frame of mind and all that.

Italian Lambretta

Being in Armadale which is hardly known for it's support for anything green and white, it begs the question why goodwillie was down there at a house party. Don't know his background but I doubt he lives in Armadale. There might have been a band parade on and he was invited by Robertson into the brotherhood?

christ!

the lengths rangers will go to unsettle a player.

Being in Armadale which is hardly known for it's support for anything green and white, it begs the question why goodwillie was down there at a house party. Don't know his background but I doubt he lives in Armadale. There might have been a band parade on and he was invited by Robertson into the brotherhood?

He's from Stirling

Armadale's not as bad that way as it was when I was a lad growing up in the toon, the Torpichen angle is a possibility.

Also was it not United who had a players fancy dress night out where Goodwillie was Bo Peep in Bathgate recently, perhaps they met an Armadale shepherd and kept in touch.

the windae cleaner

christ!

the lengths rangers will go to unsettle a player.

:lol::):):lol:

cheers 4 makin me laugh

Miller Jambo 60

Armadale's not as bad that way as it was when I was a lad growing up in the toon, the Torpichen angle is a possibility.

Also was it not United who had a players fancy dress night out where Goodwillie was Bo Peep in Bathgate recently, perhaps they met an Armadale shepherd and kept in touch.

We will all hear about big willie in the SUN gash newspaperwoot.gif

ToadKiller Dog

Both played on Wed v murderwell ,the report says they were questioned last week ,I expect they may play unless the papers go into more detail the morn.

So those that want to can shout Beast at them .

Miller Jambo 60

Yep, apologies. Missed the first few lines of the report on the news. Please edit the title, mods.

Goodwillie and Robertson. Hopefully they'll be dropped tomorrow, not in the right frame of mind and all that.

Big Doug knowslaugh.gif

AlphonseCapone

Robertsons a septic fan so I doubt that.

It's clear as day that David is as innocent in this as he was in the 18 previous times that he's been questioned by the police.

Top lad, and if you don't agree THEN YOU ARE A GRASS.

Is he ?

His auld man played for Rangers ,though his mother side are celtic fans .

Both are regulars in the Balencreiff in Bathgate.. I see them in there regularly.

Is he ?

His auld man played for Rangers ,though his mother side are celtic fans .

He was in my class at St Kentigerns Acad in Blackburn.

Not totally surprising news.

Jambof3tornado

It would be pleasing if they were dropped but they don't have a big enough squad to drop players if they don't have to so both will play.

Cardiac Rucksack

I admire Goodwillie as a football player but it does look like he is a bit of a prat off the pitch.

Good raploch laddie. The stories you hear about him are that you just would not mess with him. He is a bit nuts.

I believe they were out celebrating Utd 1st team player Keith Watsons 21st birthday who's from Livingston.

Archived