Adumb Rooney (NHC)

Alan_R

Message boards are a serious business. I mean, would you like to be "humiliated" on one? :verymad:

:lol:

Dunno, it's never happened and never will. :verysmug:

Who has been humiliated, likesay?

Tension is mounting in this gaff recently, eh?

Since when did folk take it so seriously? :rofl:

Eh, check your post count. The only peple who take this seriously are those on day after day like yourself.

J.T.F.Robertson

Tension is mounting in this gaff recently, eh?

Since when did folk take it so seriously? :rofl:

:rolleyes:

Message boards are a serious business. I mean, would you like to be "humiliated" on one? :verymad:

Check you two. The dire sly digs and appaling innuendo only show up the cliqueiness that exists on these boards.

Eh, check your post count. The only peple who take this seriously are those on day after day like yourself.

5000 posts in 5 years. Christ, I must be giving up my entire life to post a couple of times a day on Kickback.

All of them have been super serious as well. Every last one. :lol:

:rolleyes:

Check you two. The dire sly digs and appaling innuendo only show up the cliqueiness that exists on these boards.

:vrface: all round.

J.T.F.Robertson

Completely misconstrued post.

You're now the one taking it all too seriously. It must be contagious.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Gods a I'm sorry I offended you. The post was in jest and I had no idea you'd flip out like that tbh. :laugh:

Please tell me that wasnt another shan face palm? How do you interact in the real world? The face palm patter is simpleton and lets be honest smart erse.

Gods a I'm sorry I offended you. The post was in jest and I had no idea you'd flip out like that tbh. :laugh:

John, lets be honest, you involved yourself in something that had nothing to do with you and decided that I was in for some of your piss poor humour. You post was not in jest, meerly a poor form of sarcasim. I explained that I find you to be on a level with my last shite. At no time did I flip out as you put it.

Hope this helps.

Back on topic.

Hibs are shite and will continue to be shite regardless of the signings they make.

Thanks.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

John, lets be honest, you involved yourself in something that had nothing to do with you and decided that I was in for some of your piss poor humour. You post was not in jest, meerly a poor form of sarcasim. I explained that I find you to be on a level with my last shite. At no time did I flip out as you put it.

Hope this helps.

Fair enough. You're right, it did have nothing to do with me and had I known you wouldn't take a light ribbing with good humour I wouldn't have done it.

Btw - a sarcastic post is technically a post in jest.

Lochend Brazil

Who he last post. Was it not JJ that started the ball rolling.http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?201327-Adam-rooney/page3

Rawr.rar is a dongo.

Fair enough. You're right, it did have nothing to do with me and had I known you wouldn't take a light ribbing with good humour I wouldn't have done it.

Btw - a sarcastic post is technically a post in jest.

Fair enough, however sarcasim is the lowest form of wit. I include myself in that by the way as I posted "Hope this helps" a snide comment dripping with sarcasim.

J.T.F.Robertson

On reflection, it looks as if I deserved that, "shan" or otherwise.

And I say others take it too seriously. :ninja:

"Sarcasim" :rofl:

Arnold is correct. Hibs are shite and signing over-rated shitey players ain't gonna change that.

FAO: Gods a - :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

"Sarcasim" :rofl:

Arnold is correct. Hibs are shite and signing over-rated shitey players ain't gonna change that.

FAO: Gods a - :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

You're correct I added an I in sarcsm, chirst on a bike!!!!! A spelling mistake!!!! You easily amused wee simpleton. Multiple facepalms are supposed to be an attempt at humour? Try harder, give it your best shot.

You're correct I added an I in sarcsm, chirst on a bike!!!!! A spelling mistake!!!! You easily amused wee simpleton. Multiple facepalms are supposed to be an attempt at humour? Try harder, give it your best shot.

:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

The only peple who take this seriously are those on day after day like yourself.

:faceman:

:rofl: :rofl:

Jackpot! Well done gumbo. I knew one of his friend's would be along soon. If you honestly think I was going to make the same mistake twice you're sadly mistaken. I just wanted to see if either him or one of his clown mates (you) would be so anal as to again use a spelling mistake to berate someone.

Take a bow gumbo.

Jackpot! Well done gumbo. I knew one of his friend's would be along soon. If you honestly think I was going to make the same mistake twice you're sadly mistaken. I just wanted to see if either him or one of his clown mates (you) would be so anal as to again use a spelling mistake to berate someone.

Take a bow gumbo.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hopefully this will put an end to the circle-jerk over Rooney on here.

Pish and will prove it at the vermin. :verysmug:

PS. Yes, if we'd signed him I would be saying the exact opposite. Bothered.

Correct.

The mass wankathon over a huddy from ICT has been a totall cringe on here. The lad is having a good season but will revert to type soon enough. He's pish and will fit in well at Fester, that's IF he signs.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Is this thread not meant to be about Adam Rooney?

I really regret making that post tbh. I've ruined the thread.

Ultimately, the OP never envisaged that this thread would be home to two great legends of the game....

:paterson:

I think they have to take a step back and think about what they were saying and then they might see things differently but in this atmosphere only time will tell.

J.T.F.Robertson

Is this thread not meant to be about Adam Rooney?

I think the reaction that's followed is simply the manifestation of our suppressed fears at his possible signing for hubz. :ninja:

Ultimately, the OP never envisaged that this thread would be home to two great legends of the game....

:paterson:

I think they have to take a step back and think about what they were saying and then they might see things differently but in this atmosphere only time will tell.

Please tell me you're not referring to me as that rat Paterson?

Please tell me you're not referring to me as that rat Paterson?

No. :unsure:

My only post previous to that one was on topic. :)

As for your Paterson comment I'll be lenient...this time.

You forgot to add a question mark.

P.S. :rofl:

Do you seriously see picking up on a grammatical error as humour? I appreciate your only young and the words jobby and boobies are still amusing to you, but to offer nothing other than a stupid Emoticon, that is supposed to represent you laughing like some demented muppet, only serves to show your level of mentality.

No. :unsure:

My only post previous to that one was on topic. :)

As for your Paterson comment I'll be lenient...this time.

Paterson is a rat, sorry but he is.

the windae cleaner

ffs came on thread to read about the topic only to find myself reading half a page of my keyboards harder than yours comments ....... back on topic .. heard tonight from a mate (ICT season ticket holder ) that contracts have been signed :huh:

Do you seriously see picking up on a grammatical error as humour? I appreciate your only young and the words jobby and boobies are still amusing to you, but to offer nothing other than a stupid Emoticon, that is supposed to represent you laughing like some demented muppet, only serves to show your level of mentality.

Unfortunately, your insistence on repeatedly filling your posts with incorrect grammar and your net rage at EVERYTHING means it's very easy for me to respond to you with an emoticon.

Correct.

The mass wankathon over a huddy from ICT has been a totall cringe on here. The lad is having a good season but will revert to type soon enough. He's pish and will fit in well at Fester, that's IF he signs.

:thumbsup:

Half the folk that have been demanding we sign him, or even putting him in their dream Hearts team, won't have even seen him play.

If he's away to Hibs, it's because he's pish. If we wanted him, he'd be here already. That's the way of the world.

Paterson is a rat, sorry but he is.

Clearly you have no idea about the man and his skills.

I suggest you listen rather let your mind take precedent.

Unfortunately, your insistence on repeatedly filling your posts with incorrect grammar and your net rage at EVERYTHING means it's very easy for me to respond to you with an emoticon.

Rage? I find you and your ilk to be tiresome. You're a daft wee laddie with a big mouth, who feels he now has a voice due to his shockingly high post count. At the age of 22 you have amassed a post count that leads me to believe, its safe to say, you the pc and a box of Kleenex are a regular feature.

Clearly you have no idea about the man and his skills.

I suggest you listen rather let your mind take precedent.

I assume that you have time for the man, so please fill me in on why I should listen to anything he has to say.

Archived